• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

End of June NYC Munch

Rustenexcel87

Verified
So it's been some time since NYC saw a much take place and since I got some free time coming my way, I thought I would try to get the ball rolling on one. With that said, how does Friday, June 29 or Saturday, June 30 work for everybody? Figure I would give some people time to plan accordingly if they wanted to attend. Any thoughts from the group?

The dates don't really work for me, but I am interested in possibly getting together for another munch

Hmmm - I may be able to make it - depending on the time. I may have to switch up my work schedule :)

I would love to go to one of your munches! Unfortunately I am hosting a Birthday Party that weekend. <3

How does next Friday at around 6:00 work for people? I'm thinking Jake's Saloon 206 West 23st in Chelsea between 7th and 8th ave closer to 7th.

@ Ayla we can always set one up when you guys are down here. Looking foward to an update from your last PM btw.

@@#$^&* damn it. I get off work at 9pm. ui think they'll be people still hanging?

Next Friday is all right, but I'd still prefer Saturday. I'll probably have to leave around 7/7:30 on Friday. The location is perfect though: right on the 1.

How does next Friday at around 6:00 work for people? I'm thinking Jake's Saloon 206 West 23st in Chelsea between 7th and 8th ave closer to 7th.

@ Ayla we can always set one up when you guys are down here. Looking foward to an update from your last PM btw.
Sounds good to me.:D

I hope I won't be stuck at work !! Sounds like it'll be fun !

Since I know most who are stopping in I will keep an eye out if anyone who has never been to a much or never met me decides to come, I will be wearing a rangers cap. There are a bunch of tables in the back of the bar. I figure get one as soon as a few show up.

How did the munch turn out. I hope it was a success.

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back