• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

endless past

Not yet, but I believe highly in the supernatural. I just hate it when people already think of ghost right off the bat. It is much more then that.

Yes. I don't remember it since I was very very young but my mother who thinks all the ghost stuff is a joke is the one that told me about it. Since that's the case I tend to believe it.

Yup. My parents house is interesting. Most of the things I've seen were never seen alone.

I've had post traumatic stress disorder since I was young, and at times I'd have to sleep in my mom's room because of it.

One night when I was in there, I sitting up in her bed -- she was asleep, and out in the hallway I saw an "electric" blue light (kind of like blue christmas light color, or lightning) and it flooded the entire hallway. It kept getting bigger and bigger pouring into other rooms, filling all of the parts of the house that were visable to me at least, and I began to panic as I didn't know what it was. I started screaming and crying... and oddly my mom didn't wake up through all the noise. Then the light just went away. To this day I still have no idea what I experienced.

Yes, a few times. Once something happened after my grandfather died when I was a teenager. To preface, no one in my household smoked, there were no open windows at the time either. My grandfather was a big smoker. One day after he passed, the lights in the dining room flickered a few times, and when I went in the room to check it out, I could smell a freshly lit cigarette. That made me smile.

Once when I was an adult, I'd moved into this house that would have strange occurrences every now and then. It may sound weird, but at the time I used to practice what's called 'automatic writing' (like Ouija with paper:)). There were some real strange happenings in the basement, and I could feel a really overwhelming "presence" (it was hard to breathe and I felt scared). So with my neighbors present, I sat down on the floor and started to write. The message was a little confusing but from what we could make out, the presence was a man, and he was very sad about a woman or something. My neighbor did some research on the history of the house and found that a man had committed suicide there.

I had major surgery when I was 5, and I remember thinking I was waking up after it, and was actually looking down over my parents crying over me on the bed. Since I was 5, I thought I had just forgotten how to wake up properly, like I did it wrong...and some time after that, I woke up "correctly" and told my mom she could stop crying now.

This last thing didn't directly happen to me, but on the night before I was going to have my daughter's first portrait done, my grandmother who had passed 4 years prior, came to my mom in a dream with some infant dresses she'd picked out. I had not told my mom that I was getting pictures done, so when she told me about the dream, I was floored, happy, and sad all at once. Like even though my grandma wasn't around to see my daughter be born, she still knew about her.

Yes. Numerous times. It used to freak me out. But, I'm growing used to it.

During several ghost hunting trips, I've experienced some stuff.

disembodied voices and sounds, EVPs, telekinesis...that sort of thing

During several ghost hunting trips, I've experienced some stuff.

disembodied voices and sounds, EVPs, telekinesis...that sort of thing

I have always wanted to go a do a ghost hunt. One of these days I am determined to get out to Gettysburg to do one. Too cool that you do them.

Many moons ago, my mom used to practice telekinesis. It was kind of a cult following and I don't even know how she got involved. Some of the crazy stuff she could do was mind-blowing. Soon after, she deduced that it was the devil's work and stopped practicing.

Has anything of the paranormal ever happen to you?

No.

Everything I have experienced has ALWAYS been attributed to logical phenomenon.

Usually mundane, for that matter. An over-active imagination kills many minds.

But it DOES make for good movie scripts.:bouncybou

I onced asked a chick out and she said yes. :shock: :wow: :yowzer:

Clearly supernatural forces at work there.

:jester:

Well, I used to go over a friend's house and I'd see this flash of light from my peripheral view. It would always be against the wall close to the floorboards. She said that was her dog that had died earlier. I immediately blew her off until my Bobby kitty died in 2006; when he comes by he always speeds against the wall near the floorboards. My Buttons always gets crazy when Bobby shows up. My kids think I'm crazy, but I know what I know!

An experience that came many years before that was when I used to drive a friend of mine to school 45 mins away from my home. I was driving with him to school one morning and there was a tour bus that refused to obey traffic and played "thread the needle" in a merging lane. Suddenly the sky became the most majestic blue I ever saw in my life and my friend was frozen in the pssenger seat. We were supposed to crash that day and for some unknown reason, the tour bus and my little toyota were able to merge on that lane at EXACTLY the same time. Once we were safely on the road, he started to speak to me and had no recollection of what previously happened. That was in 1996.........totally freaks me out to this day.

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back