• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Engagement off

Hi Sandee!
We don't know each other well but we have dozens of RL friends in common that you know from years of NEST who think the world of you so that's good enough for me.
First, I'm so sorry, breaking up always sucks, no matter the circumstances.
Two, congrats on your non-pity party~I suck at breaak-ups and wish I could be as strong as you!
Third~you might want to hire a body guard, newly single and attending NEST and all...;)
One group hug, coming up!
:grouphug:
XOXO

Sorry to hear about it. I hope for the best for you.

What a shame! I'm sure it hurts a lot right now, but you can be so proud of yourself for making the right decision. You seem to be a strong person and I'm sure things will turn out fine for you eventually.
All the best to you! :twohugs:

Keep your head up hun, there's much more to be had out of life. :)

Keep smiling.

Sandee, I am sorry that your engagement has ended this way, I send you Virtual Hugs your way now and Hugs await you in June :twohugs: God does have a plan and while it hurts real bad right now , You made the right decision and Better things are ahead for you hun :justlips:

Awwww, I'm sorry to hear that Sandee.

I don't know if this is of any consolation, atleast you loved and lost than never to loved at all.

You have a beautiful family.

If it is meant to be, you will find him.

:grouphug: :hugs: :2hugs:

I really feel bad to hear that Sandy. However, it's better you figure this out before you got married. Hope you'll be okay.

:twohugs:

Sandee, My Dear, it's been a while since we "spoke". Hope all goes well for you. :twohugs:

And since I just made a batch:

2005_05_food_margaritas.jpg

Love, your buddy Ray

I"m so sorry Sandee. Having just come out of a relationship, I know the pain you're feeling, though yours is on a much deeper level, having taken the engagement step and all. Know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. You found out just in time. *hugs from Ohio*

here's something I wrote about my own heartbreak. Perhaps you can relate.

Healing Wounds

Me and my heart
Will go on without you
And one of these days
We’ll stop thinking about you.

I’ve taken each memory
And put it away
Locked somewhere inside
For only my ears and eyes.

I don’t hate you
Even though I should
Somewhere deep inside
The wounds are still bleeding.

I will rise above you
You will one day regret
That you left me by the wayside
To feel like a fool.

You toyed with my emotions
Like a puppetmaster works a marionette
And it upsets me deeply
That I played along so long.

I should have known
I should have seen
That the signals you were sending
Were not really for me.

But I loved you that deeply
I wanted you that badly
And after the hurting’s over
I’ll be stronger than ever.

Written by Crystal Dunson
April 24, 2007

So Sorry

Sandee- :sadcry:
First...My condolences for the grief you went thru, the hurt's still there & will take a while to diminish BUT it does go away.
Second ...Congratulations on 'takin' care of bizness' and voting for YOURSELF instead of hoping things will right themselves.

You've taken the much harder / heartbreaking route yet it will turn out to be the much smarter route in the long run for you and yours. :wavingguy
Take courage, darlin' and am sending a hug for ALL your past good wishes & kindnesses too! :grouphug: :twohugs:

BUG :cool2:

Ticklee1973 said:
Yep roughly maybe a few weeks to a month after announcing it on, I'm calling it off. No need for pity or anything else. All I can say is I can't compete with an addiction and I don't mean one for tickling, lol. One opens themselves up to trust hoping that it will bring them closer to another person and yet things like this happen. I believe it just means God had a plan, and I thank him for showing me this before I actually tied the knot. Carry on, oh and I need a group hug :(
I am always available for group hugs!!!!

Sorry to hear

Hi Sandee,
That's really too bad but better now than later. A big hug from Me and a real one in June.
Jeff

Glancing briefly at the list of headlines, this caught me, and I'm deeply sorry.
As it's been said, as you undoubtedly know, better now than much later, though that knowledge may not help so much immediately.
I hope you feel completely "healed" very soon, or as soon as possible - :bunny:

hey there 73. I just went thru a breakup myself and yeah it sucked majorly. It wasn't a broken engagment though. Totally proud of you for your upbeat tone, and high spirits, and all I can say for him is, way to screw up an awesome thing jack. *lionhugs* Here's a toast for the tough girl. ;)

I just saw this and I am so sorry to hear the news. I'd like to say it's his loss not yours.​
:twohugs: :cuddle:

Ticklee1973 said:
Yep roughly maybe a few weeks to a month after announcing it on, I'm calling it off. No need for pity or anything else. All I can say is I can't compete with an addiction and I don't mean one for tickling, lol. One opens themselves up to trust hoping that it will bring them closer to another person and yet things like this happen. I believe it just means God had a plan, and I thank him for showing me this before I actually tied the knot. Carry on, oh and I need a group hug :(

Sandee, Sad to hear, but good your out before it was too late. Keep your head up and those soles as well and the right Lucky guy will happen upon you. Big Virtual Hug and tickle for U

Wow, I didn't even know you were engaged!! I need to be here more it seems

Anyhoo, sorry about your engagement being off, but with that said, its like someone told me long ago, when the right person comes along its gonna be right. You will know that it is. keep your head up and keep smiling. Good fortune will come your way, I promise

until I see ya again, here is a hug from me :cuddle: and alwaya remember i wuv ya :wub:

now go put on some socks dammit :p :blaugh:

Sorry it didn't work out, Sandee. I know that's got to be tough, and I admire you for facing the pain and doing what had to be done. Hope to see you at NEST yet again. :)

*sighs* Well....not a whole lot I can add here Sandee that hasn't already been eloquently said thus far.....other than I'm sorry it happened....but glad you saw the red flags before it was too late. :twohugs:

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back