• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Enhancers"

This is a 3 part question.....hope you don't mind.

1. Are there any type "enhancers" that can be applied to your feet that make them more ticklish than bare, like nylons, baby oil, soapy water, etc. and how much more are they ticklish than bare?

2. Are there any type "enhancer" tools/toys that tickle more than fingers and how much more so?

3. Do you like/enjoy these "enhancers" to be used or do you dread it?

I've always preferred nylons as a tickle enhancer but the truth is, every person is different. Some women say it makes a huge difference while others say bare is best.

1. Well if you apply baby oil or lotion to the feet and as heat as well it makes them so much more sensitive

2. Toothbrushes and hair brushes do wonders to feet I have had lees go insane with laughter before, plus you could always use your teeth :)

3. What do you mean, like if they were used on myself or what?

I agree with Shytickler and actually took it a little further with my girl:

1. Lotion up her feet liberally - you don't need it all to soak in.
2. Wrap both completely with plastic (Saran-type) wrap
3. Put two pairs of thick socks on her
4. Then warm her up with a blow drier on medium heat for 10 minutes

She actually LOVED this because her feet get cold and it was a great way to pamper. But I promise you that when you get her feet bare again, they will be excruciatingly soft and sensitive. Now it's your turn for some fun!

I agree with Shytickler and actually took it a little further with my girl:

1. Lotion up her feet liberally - you don't need it all to soak in.
2. Wrap both completely with plastic (Saran-type) wrap
3. Put two pairs of thick socks on her
4. Then warm her up with a blow drier on medium heat for 10 minutes

She actually LOVED this because her feet get cold and it was a great way to pamper. But I promise you that when you get her feet bare again, they will be excruciatingly soft and sensitive. Now it's your turn for some fun!

Exactly

This is a 3 part question.....hope you don't mind.

1. Are there any type "enhancers" that can be applied to your feet that make them more ticklish than bare, like nylons, baby oil, soapy water, etc. and how much more are they ticklish than bare?

2. Are there any type "enhancer" tools/toys that tickle more than fingers and how much more so?

3. Do you like/enjoy these "enhancers" to be used or do you dread it?

All of the above! Oil and lotion especially. When my Girlfriend rubs my feet, it tickles if she uses the oil.

Any and all tools drive me crazy. I'm really feather ticklish.....

I enjoy them sometimes. Other times net. XD

I, as well as my female friends who have let me tickle them, refer to me as MacGyver bcuz I can find anything to tickle them. Literally, like they say anything can be made into a weapon, ANYTHING can be turned into a tickle tool. My 2 favorite "enhancers" I've experienced are cooking oil and this beaded hair gel.

I, as well as my female friends who have let me tickle them, refer to me as MacGyver bcuz I can find anything to tickle them. Literally, like they say anything can be made into a weapon, ANYTHING can be turned into a tickle tool. My 2 favorite "enhancers" I've experienced are cooking oil and this beaded hair gel.

Cooking oil , seriously?

Oil can be used for lubrication for scratchy tickling like with a plastic tipped hairbrush, comb, or fingernails. It won't really make your actual skin more ticklish though.

Nylons usually enhance any already ticklish persons feet. Almost every time I see it used in person it works.

If you lotion your feet and then keep then in socks overnight or for several hours then it will usually make them feel more sensitive to the touch. The more intense the conditioning level of the lotion the better.

I've heard putting dryer sheets in your socks so they are flat to your soles and keeping them there for hours can work too, but I've never tried it.

I have a real love/hate relationship with anything that takes me outside my tickling comfort zone. There is a certain level of tickling that I can tolerate indefinitely. I can't imagine ever getting overwhelmed with it or wanting it to stop. But certain spots or techniques or circumstances rocket me out of that comfort zone, and it's wonderful and horrible and fantastic and dreadful.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back