• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

EPIC birthday gift!

EcEu

TMF Master
So have you ever gotten a gift, doesn't have to be from your birthday, that was so unbelieveable thoughtful or awesome?

I'll go first.

So I turned 22 today, technically not till 5:05 pm but whatev :)

and I got the most super duper mega uber epical fantastic analogy gift in the world. (at least for me)

Wacom Intuos 4 tablet o_o

wacom-intuos-4-box-300.jpg

intuos4_led_lrg.jpg

My brother and mother apparently got together to get this one for me, it's a dramatic upgrade from the ancient graphire3 i was using and some people may remember from NEST.

So far everything is set up just the way i have always wanted

039ea15d.jpg

My school schedule is all settled now so that means I get to be more active again :)

Aw dude thats awesome! Can i borrow it? That would be perfect for design renders i need to do this year! Happy Birthday too!

Girl friend came home yesterday with a pressie. It was a giant coffee mug! I was like "dude thats so amazing" She was like "yeah i know...Your gunna need it tonight cause i need picking up from work at 5am" i was like :Kiss2:

Good show!

I also love your computer desk, BTW.

<marquee behavior="alternate" width="10%">>></marquee>Happy Birthday EcEu!<marquee behavior="alternate" width="10%"><<</marquee>

Terrific gift as well! :p

:toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast:

Ryan @ Rook's Media

thanks everybody, i went to a mexican restaurant to celebrate with my family, my mother's birthday is on he 10th and my father's on the 19th, i had like 4 Dos Equis Amber drafts, i'm a little... something

0887e868454b06ff05a6805bfb10bd32_20090812183542_510.jpg

In 2007 I was at a BDSM camp in Denmark (SISC). My birthday was also when I was down there, so the whole gang of 39 other BDSMers had a contest to give me the best present during dinner that day. This card was a good second place (being a foot fetishist :p). The best present was when I was presented with 3 of the sweetest subgirls at the camp in a hogtie on a table and I got to tickle them as much as I wanted wile the rest of the people watched! I tickled them untill my fingers where numb! haha! One of the best birthdays ever! ;)

yea yeah happy birthday and all that other shit. the best thing that my owners did for me was replace my faded ass with an african american yard jockey.

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back