• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Episode 15 of The To-Tickle List is out now!

oneortheother

TMF Expert
toticklelist_1280x774_by_azamuku_chan.png

Pictures and more can be found on my DeviantArt page: https://www.deviantart.com/oneortheother/journal/Episode-15-of-the-To-Tickle-List-Released-905234704

Hello, it's my tremendous pleasure to announce the release of Episode 15, my love letter to Naruto and all fans of ninjas! The poster is made by the super-talented Azamuku-chan

What to expect in Episode 15?

Dual Protagonist approach:

This game takes place in a fantasy setting ruled by ninjas, shinobis, and their lackeys. Brandon and Cissy start their training in the local village, but they separate as one of them is tempted to join an evil faction!

Each of them will have their own misadventures as the player will take turns playing as both. They’ll be learning from different masters and the clans will constantly coming into contact as the player decides which faction is eventually victorious.

Remember, Cissy’s mild-mannered mentor might be a ferocious foe when Brandon encounters them!

The previous game had a ton of lees and a ton of party members (7!) but I wanted more returning characters, characters who would stick around beyond their initial introductory scene, so this game has a (slightly) smaller cast of characters, but many of them are tickled more than once!

You can see the Replay Centre for more information:

There are also 18 Full-length, multiple choice tickle scenes! Each one is usually 2000-4000 words, a mini-story in itself! And I’ve tried to be very creative and innovative with some unique scenarios, so I hope you enjoy :D

Turn-based Combat system with a variety of skills that you can learn from your ninja mentors with a variety of enemies (mostly the other ninjas).

Open World returns! The different factions will have different areas to access, but I’ve tried to give the player more freedom in how and when they approach certain quests.

Light Base Customisation returns! After each quest, upon your return to your cabin, there will be a memento of your adventures, with there sometimes being the opportunity to customise what memento you will receive.

Personally, music is always really important for me, and I really like it when characters have their own musical themes, so in this one, every main character has their own leitmotif that I think reflects their personality and role in the story well!

And more!

This game is available now for all $15+ people on Patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/oneortheother

And a gentle reminder that if you join my Patreon, you can also play Episodes 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, and 14 at no additional charge! You can find more information about the previous games here, including several that are available in their entirety for free:

https://www.deviantart.com/oneortheother/gallery/73867025/the-to-tickle-list

Your support would mean a lot to me and help me continuing making passion projects like these games for you guys, so please consider pledging <3

I'd also like this moment to thank sageoftruth and TDonkey for beta testing and providing invaluable feedback. The former is an excellent writer, and the latter is a writer/artist with great potential. Do check them out :)

And if you're curious about my next project... I'm pleased to announce that I plan to collaborate with creative mastermind Quillsman for another game! His outline for 'Dungeon Mistress' really piqued my interest, and it'll be great to team up again. You can find that game outline here:

https://www.deviantart.com/quillsman/art/Dungeon-Mistress-865962420

I'm really not enjoying the newer episodes, it's been tedious to play ever since RPG combat was added, I liked the earlier episodes where I could just enjoy the scenes without annoying battles and blind gameovers.

I'm really not enjoying the newer episodes, it's been tedious to play ever since RPG combat was added, I liked the earlier episodes where I could just enjoy the scenes without annoying battles and blind gameovers.

Thank you for the feedback! I know some people don't play it for that sort of gameplay, so I just want to remind you that you can set the combat speed to 'fastest' and turn on 'autobattle' if you want to skip the battles. That's actually what I do when testing, and it's enough to win battles 90% of the time. Battles are just there for flavour.

But yeah, I appreciate you voicing your concerns. I'll keep that in mind for future games and try to cut down on the battles or make more of them optional.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back