• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

EPISODE VII: SKATE (M/F)

tru x factor

TMF Regular
EPISODE VII:

SKATE!!

Kristi wakes up to a radio operator yelling. "ALL CARS..ALL CARS!!!! THERE IS A 211 IN PROGRESS WHO'S RESPONDING?" Kristi still stunned from what happened to her and now in a Police car and off to the right of her was Gloria both as cops. "Car 77...Car77.. Report!!" the lady on the radio said. The bad taste in Kristi's mouth was still there from the laughter of the kids Trick Or Treating. Gloria starts to come out of her sleep as she yawns and streches starts to rub her right eye of sleep. "DAMN IT YOU TWO..IF YOU FUCKING DON'T MOVE THAT PATROL CAR NOW I'LL..FIRE BOTH YOUR ASSESS!!!" this time it was a male's voice on the radio. Kristi leans up and starts the car and starts to head out as Gloria puts on her seatbelt. "Where are we?...What is going on Kristi? Gloria asks. Kristi looks over at Gloria as Gloria is a women again and not a child like...it just seemed like yesterday she was a child with Rob and seemed like last week or a few days ago they were adults. "I....I...dunno Gloria..." Kristis replied. They turned on the lights. RAWWWW RAAWWWWW RAWWWWW as the siren was blazing thru the neighborhood. kristi turns a quick left.........left..........right...the tires squill and spin. "Why are we driving fast kristi?" "You heard that guy if we didn't we'll be fired!" Kristi said. "What the hell you talkign about?...One minute I am a fucking kid and my feet are tickled to death by freaking green little guys and kids Trick And Treatin ok?!? Then now i am suposed to be a fucking cop?!?!?" Gloria asks. YES!!!! OK...LISTEN..DON'T YELL AT ME BIATCH OK!?!?! THIS IS HOW IT GOES DOWN.. FIRST I WAS IN MIDDLE OF A WARZONE THAT SUPOSED TO DESTROY THE EARTH...THEN I GO BACK IN TIME TO SOUTH AMERICA AND TORTURED BY YOUR FUCKING ASS!! THE I GRT CAUGHT BY FUCKING GERMANS BEFORE FUCKING D-DAY!! THEN I GET CAUGHT BY THE FUCKING GERMANS AND TORTURED AGAIN BY THE WAY I PASS OUT!!! THEN I GET TO THIS FUCKED UP PLACE AND A GUY NAMED AGENT SMITH WHO LOVED TICKLING MY BODY!!! AND THEN I GO AND SEE YOU AND ROB AS KIDS AND I HAVE TO BABYSIT YOU BOTH AND TOP OF IT ALL I AAALLLLLLSSOOOOO!!! GET TICKLED TORTURED LIKE YOU!!!" Kristi screaming at Gloria. "So now we are cops we are on a test of objectives..ok!?!?! deal with it girl!!" as kristi slams on the breaks. "Look there they are!!" Kristi points out. As they look there are skaters taking there skateboards and bashing in windows as they look on they see Tony Hawk, Bam Margera, Johnny Knoxville, Dave Mirra, and Rob!?!?! Both kristi and Gloria get out of the car quickly as both draw there guns. "FREEZE!!! NOW!!!" Kristi yells."OH SHIT!!!!" Margera yells. As Tony, Bam and Dave skate and bike there way out of the plaza as a grungy white beat up van sits. Johnny runs as he laughs as he opens the drivers door and then jumps in and turns the van on. Rob starts to skate but hit the sidewalk as he tried jumping it and falls and rolls into a bench. Tony and Bam stop skatinf as they look Gloria and Kristi are close to catch Rob. "Fuck man..we need get the hell outa here bro!" Bam said. "O..OK!! Your right let's role out of here." Tony replied. Both skate off into the van as Dave and Johnny await. Tony and Bam jump into the van and then spins it's wheels and takes off with the sliding van door open and hit the street making a left. Gloria and Kristi stop running and draw there guns at Rob "Ok asshole fucking freeze it right there or we'll get nasty" Kristi said. "Fuck you!!! You fucking pig! You fucking bitch!" Rob replied. "Look Rob I think you need to respect us!!" Gloria said in a stern tone voice. Rob was confused cause how did this cop know his name? They never met before so how can this be? Rob doesn't remember Gloria much as they were neighbors on that fatal Halloween night where Rob had the voodoo dolls and tickled Kristi and Gloria to tears. Also Rob had no clue it was Gloria years later and Kristi as well. "Who the fuck are you? How do you know my damn name?!" Rob asked. "Dont' worry fuckhead..the deal is your coming in with us and we're booking your ass on a 211 biatch." Kristi replied. "Put your hands straight out....spread your legs out..NOW!" Gloria said. "Kristi bends over and grabs Rob's right wrists and pulls it back as she grabs the left she cuffs rob's wrists behind him. Both Gloria and Kristi help rob up to his feet as kristi has her right hand on his left arm guiding him to the car. Kristi pushes Rob on the car's hood with a big BANG Rob's head hit the hood. "Spread the legs asshole!" Kristi says. Kristi starts to pat down Rob on his wrists as she moves up his arms as she starts to pat his shoulder Rob starts to squirm alittle and then Kristi moves down to Rob's sides her fingernails starts to tickle alittle. Rob starts to giggle abit and moves away from the tickling. "LOOK FUCK NUGGET STOP FUCKING MOVING AND SQUIRMING!!" Kristi firmly tells Rob. "Look bitch if you didn't fucking tickle me I wouldn't do such things." Rob says back. "OOHhhhhh rrreeeeaaaalllllyyyyyy!" Gloria says as she looks at kristi with a sly, smerky grin on her face. "Gloria then just pokes Rob's left mid rib section. Rob squirms alittle more with that poke as he squirms over to the right alittle. "hehaha..Ok..ok..enuff!! What fucking charges am i being chared on?!?! HUH!!!!??!? TELL ME NOW...I FUCKING SWEAR!!!!" Before Rob finishes the sentence Kristi puts his head on the hood and then Gloria moves alittle bit down his ribs to his waist. Rob starts to give more of a steady laughter and giggles to her tickling him. Kristi then starts to use her fingers about 7 inches under his right underarm squeezing the upper ribs as she moves to the second now third rib. Rob starts to loose more control as both female officers start to tickle his sides. "hahahah ehheha c'monnn ok ok ok hhaha sttopp haha ehehehaha serriiousslyyy haahaha knoockk hahaha hitttt offff hahaahheheahaeha" Rob's body starts to move side to side more as Gloria's probing fingers starts to poke the center of his ribcage and now Kristi's wiggling fingernails starts to dance down to his waist and move in close to Rob's tummy. Rob's body starts to get weak as he wiggling more and trying deprately get away from these tickling cops. "hahahah ahahehahahehaeehaah ahaahehah ok ok ok seerrr hahahaha haaheahehaae ae ousssllyy!!!! stooooohoh oho hahahaha hhaahe ahehahaehaeppp itttttt!!! Thhisss iss noooo aghahaahahhahah faaaiirrrrr ha ahaheehahe aheahaeheea I'mm haahahehe suuuu hahahaheeeeiingggggg yyyooooouuuu hahahah haeehaeahae boothhhh ahah ahaaheha ahaea biiicchh hahahahahaeeessss!!!!" Rob now loosing all control of his body kristi starts to use her free hnd to tickle the highier ribs and the other hand she started out on his tummy. Gloria still poking on the ribs and now satrts to use her fingertips to find a opening under Rob's arms. "Boyyy Kristi...this one is super ticklish..I like it!!" Gloria commented. "OHH yeahhh I do agree Gloria..perhaps if I say tickle tickle tickle it might make it worse for him. As the words were said Rob almost lost all control but held on to the giggles. "OHH yeah or even kitchy kitchy kitchy kitchy koo." Gloria addded to the torment. Both ladies continued to tickle torture Rob for about another five to ten minutes as they stoped Kristi grabbed Rob and put his limp body in back of the sqaud car and drove off to the Police Station. They pulled up to this dirty wherehouse on the south side of town as the windows were all broken, the roof was coming apart, broken wood frames just a run down old wherehouse. The police car pulls into the wherehouse Kristi parks it in the middle and shuts off the car. *Both Gloria and Kristi get out of the car and then Kristi opens the back of the drivers side of the cardoor to get Rob out of the car. As Rob scoots out of the car Kristi grabs Rob's left arm and starts to direct him over to what looked like an office in the wherehouse. "OK..WHAT THE LIVING HELL IS GOING ON?!?! SERIOUSLY!!! YOU FUCKING BETTER READ MY RIGHTS..I WANT MY LAWYER YOU TEO BITCHES!" Rob says to them in a stern tone voice. "OHH shut up you freaking pussy!" Gloria replied. As Kristi directed Rob over to the office Gloria opened the door let them in. Kristi guides rob to a chair in the middle of the room as she sits him down she uncuffs his left wrist and places his wrist behind the backrest of the chair then grabs the right wrists and cuffs his wrists behind him so he can't getaway. Both Kristi and Gloria stand in front of Rob and giggle with each other then both walk out the office and close the door and talk with each other in a private chat. Kristi opens the door and then closes it behind her as Gloria walks in with her both stand back in front of Rob and look at him. "OK!!" Kristi says.. Now the rules are..we are going to flip a coin between Gloria and I to see who will get to interigate you first. "WHAT??? WHAT THE FUCK YOU MEAN INTERIGATE ME??!! I DIDN'T DO SHIT TO YOU TWO! I DIDN'T COMMIT A FUCKING CRIME!!" Rob starts yelling. Both officers ignored Rob's threats as Kristi gets a coin out she flips it in the air. "Heads." Gloria says as the coin flipping high up in the air. The coin hits the ground and bounces all around as both officers look down to see what it is......"YES!!!! YES!!!!"Gloria screams I'm first!!! Kristi had a disapointed look to her face as she didn't get first crack at Rob. "YEAHHH YEAHHH BITCH YOUR ASS IS MINE HUN!!" Gloria goes to the left of the room as she gets out ducktape and pulls out a the role Gloria tells kristi to get him up again and make Rob stand up as kristi does Gloria grabs some old packing rope and then both of the officers make Rob lay on the floor face down. Kristi starts to uncuff Rob then Gloria quickly starts to tie Rob's wrists again then Rob feel his legs bend back as Gloria starts tying him up in a hogtie postion. Soon after Gloria bends down and place the duck tape over Rob's mouth firmly Gloria gets up and then goes grabs the chair Rob was tied in as she places it near his feet. Gloria sits down "OHH lookie here I see the tough fucking skater is all tied and taped no where to go...awwww." Gloria mocking Rob's postion. Rob muffles thru the duck tape. "AWWWWW...poor Robbie can't talk.." Gloria mocking Rob again as she just rips off Rob's size 12 1/2 D*C left shoe not bothering to untie them just rips it off as she does she tosses the shoe over her left shoulder as it tumbles on the floor. Gloria then continues to just rip off the right shoe bareing Rob's socked feet. "Gloria then takes both her hands and grbs the toe spots of the sock and just rips off Rob's ankle socks off his feet now bareing them to the cool air. Rob franticly wiggling on the ground mumbling trying to get free and talk to the officers. Rob feels the cool air breeze on his soles thru his toes the breezes feel very cool on his warm damp feet. Gloria grabs her cool drink takes a drink of it and then opens the lid grabs two ice cubes from the drink and places the lid back on and places the drink on the floor to her right. Gloria starts to rub ice cubes on the soles of Rob's sensitive feet to wake the nerves up. Gloria tells kristi turn on the fan in the corner as kristi walks over to the fan kristi puts it on low and then directs it on the exposed soles of Rob. Tha fan blowing air on the cold wet area of Rob's soles starts to make Rob have chills and goosebumps As Rob continues to mumble thru the ducktape some of the water sperts of the ice starts to run over on his soles and one water spot draws between the third and fourth toe of Rob's left foot. Gloria hears giggles from Rob thru the ducktaped mouth. About a few monutes later. Rob's feet are air dried Gloria starts take her nail filer and scrape it lightly up and down the soles and in between each toe making sure it touches both sides of the toes. After about 15 minutes moving the nail filer between each one of Rob's ticklish toes. Rob's body reactions are more intense as he struggles to get free but can't! Rob's laughter thru the duck tape is muffled and seems he is screaming his head off Kristi stands in front of him as she sees tear marks from the hysterical laughter. "OK!! I am done..I think we are good." Gloria said to Kristi. Kristi leans over and grabs the ducktape and rips it off Rob's lips. OWWWWW!!!!!!!! FUCCCKKKKK GOD DAMN YOU FUCKING BITCH I WILL GET YOUR FUCKING ASS FOR THIS SHIT!!!!!" Rob said to Gloria in rage. Kristi got up and threw the cuffs at Gloria "Cuff him back up" Kristi says. Gloria cuffs Rob's wrists again afetr she cuffs him she then starts to loosin the rope that had him hogtied. First his right ankle then left was free. Kristi helped Rob get up on his feet as he got up as she placed Rob back on the chair he was at before. Kristi hands Rob his tennie shoes and socks so he can put them back on his feet. Once Rob was finished Kristi then walks be hind him placing his hands behind the backrest of the chair so once again can't escape form them. Kristi then grabs the loose rope and ties Rob's ankles to the legs of the chair so he can't stand up and totally helpless. Kristi leans over and starts small little kisses on Rob's forhead very softly that he just melted as she did that to him. Rob suprised by kristi's kindness but the badass officer then starts using her long fingernails to lighty tickle Rob's exposed sensitive neck while her very slow kissing lead to Rob's mouth with a very passionate kiss on his soft lips. Kristi looks at Gloria and orders her to leave the room and close the door. Gloria kinda had a pouty face but opened the door and walked out the office. Kristi's passionate kissing on Rob's lips left him limp left him excited with fire in his belly. Kristi reaches around and uncuffs Rob as the kissing led on more and more kristi bent down to untie Rob's ankles from the chair and starts to guid Rob while both there warm lips were locked in a very deep kiss there tongues moving and touching each other very slowly and softly. Kristi turns Rob around and then quickly pushes Rob to sofa in the empty office kristi then slowly starts to straddle Rob's waist as he looks in her eyes. Kristi starts to hug Rob while shes pulling rope out from it being tucked in side of sofa. Kristi starts to take Rob's wrists and then brings Rob's hands above his head as Kristi tells Rob "That its YOUR TURN!!" Kristi starts to whisper "I love you!" in Rob's right ear. "Hehheahhaee ohh shittt that tickless" Rob comments as he felt the warm minty breath. Kristi then proceeds to then tying Rob's wrists together above his head to a metal curtain rod Kristi then soon lifts Rob's D*C t- shirt then using her finger nails she spider tickles his tummy while singing "Itzy bitzy spider..... crawls up the water spout" Kristi's long fingernails wiggling up Rob's bare expose ribs wiggling up to the underarms very slowly. "HAHAHHAH AAHAEHAHEAHHAHAH EHEH STTOPPP OHH SHIITTTT NOOO NOOO HSHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Rob automaticlly starts screaming with laughter as the song was somthnig he ner thought of but it tormented his mind and made is worse. "Down comes the rain and washes the spider out." Kristi's fingernails move down the ribs of Rob's bare sides to his waist. "Out comes the sun and dries up all the rain." Kristi grabs two stiff long eagle feathers draw up the bare sensitive skin to once again his bare underarms turns the feather to the tips and slowly draws over to his chest down his tummy. "And so the itzy bitzy spider crawls up the spout again." Kristi drops the feathers and then quickly wiggles her fingernails up and down his sensitive ribcages. "AHHAHAHEHEAHEHAHEAH STOOPP THISSSS SHHITTTT HAHAHAHAHEHEHAHAE EHEH EHEHHE HAHAHAHAHAEHEAHEHEHAHE AHAAHAHAHHAAHAHEHEHEHAEEHAEH AHAHAAHHAE HE HEEEHEHA HAHAHAHAEHEHE NOOOOO MORREEEEE NOOO MOREEEE SORRYYYYY!!!!!!!" Rob yells as the laughter out powers his muffled words. Over and over again Kristi sings the song in a manner and tone she talk to her son in a tickle game to make him feel better. As Kristi keeps singing the spider song Kristi's fingertips and fingernails crawling slowly up and down Rob's tummy from top of his jeans. As Kristi singing spider gets washed away she lifts her hands for a moment while wiggling her fingers wildly over Rob's ribs. Then later as the song starts over and she is at the point of "Crawls up again." a massive spider tickles up Rob's whole tummy all ten fingers wiggle like no tomorrow no certain area of the tummy was safe. "HAHHAHAHAHAHA AAHAAHAHAHAAA HAHA AHHHEHAHAHAEHEHEHEEHAH EAHH SSSSTOOPPP NOOOOOO NOOOOO NNNN NNNN NOOOOO PPP PPPP PPPPLLEEAASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NNOOOOOOOOO MMOOOOOOOOOREEEEEEEEEE PLEESSEEEEE HAHA AHHA!!!!!!" Rob in hysterics as the fingernails and singing was to much for him to bare. Kristi stops for a second as Rob gasps for air and whispers in his ear. "Its the tickle monster at last!!" Kristi then unties the rope from the metal rod and then pushes Rob to the right with force further from sitting postion to a laying down postion. As Kristi has the loose rope she gets up walks over to the end table ties the rope to it so Rob's arms can not react and be pulled down. Kristi walks over and bends over looking into Rob's hazed eyes."You know you are so deserving of this riiight?!?!" With that said Kristi had a devilish look and evil gigglez as she loved doing this to the problem maker skater. kristi gets on her knees and kneels next to Rob closest to his ribs as she starts to blow razberries on his tummy. "HAHHAHA HEHEHE SHHIITTTTT OOOHHH SHIITTTTT!!!" Rob's reaction was great so Kristi continued with more razberries as she startd to sing a Barney tune. "I love u, u love me its time to tickle Roooooooob too." Rob's eyes went wide open as he didn't want to be tickled but it was to late kristi's lips touches Rob's sensitive tummy and starts more razberries. slow small ones, quick ones, a few times she used her teeth nibbled his tummy with her teeth in a very teasing way. Kristi continues to sing." With a great big razberry from me to you." Kristi starts blowing a small razberry along his belly button. "Wont you" Kristi blows another razberry. "Say you." Blows another razberry again. "Love meeeeeeee." Kristi blows two very quick razberries one on his belly button the other about 3 inches lower. "Tooooooooooo!!" Kristi reaches to the end of the sofa and lifts up pulls remaining rope from couch and moves down by Rob's ankles she starts to tie his ankles together the the remaining room to the other end table.Kristi gets up and then looking at Rob's weak body "Knowing that you arent going far now....right.....robbie?" Kristi says. Kristi grabs her tickle toy bag off of end table and stradles Rob's waist once again she then starts taking cherry lotion from bag and pours significant amount of lotion all over but then before its completely rubbed in takes nails draws Rob n Kristi with her fingernails in the lotion on Rob's tummy. Kristi throws the lotion bottle across the room as she continues massaging while humming spider tune until lotion disappears into his skin.Soon after the lotion disappears Kristi starts massive spider tickles to Rob's tummy. "HAHAHAHA NOO NOO MORREEE TIICKLIINGGG MEEEEEEEE!!! STTOPPPPPP YOUUUUUU BB BBB BBBBII HAHAHAHAHHAHEHEHHEHAHEHAHEEHEHEHAH HEAHEHEHAH AHE OHHH SHIIII HAHAHHA HAHAHEHHEHEAHAHEHE NOOO!!" "Awwwww whats wrong with mycalirob is he little bit ticklish?" Kristi says in a mom to son voice. Kristi then gets up and straddles Rob's legs facing other way and her back toward Rob looking at his feet. "Wow!!!! These are niiiiiice shoes you have on Rob!!" Kristi says. "OHHH FUCK YOU FUCK YOU!! YOU FUCKING BETTER NOT!!! I FREAKING SWEAR WOMEN..IF YOU DO!!" Rob threatins Kristi. "I think I need to relieve you of them..don't you....Rob?" Kristi asks. FUCK NOOO YOU..YOU..BETTER BETTER LEAVE THEM ON MYYY FEEEETTT..OK SERIOUSLY LEAVE THEM ON!!" Rob starts to beg to Kristi. Kristi then slowly unties his left shoe and then runs heel of his shoe down his socked arch. "NOO NOO NOOO P-P-P-PLLEAASSSS OK P-PLEASEE MZZZ NOO NOOOO I-I NEED THATT ON OK OK PLEASE JUST FUCKING STOP THIS GAME." Rob's voice desprate and shaky as the shoe was removed. Kristi then starts draaaaaaaaaginggg Rob's sock off at such a slow pace seems like forever to Rob. Rob's heart goes faster, his tummy gets tighter, his breathing gets quickier. Now with the whole foot exposed now Kristi then grabs her bag of tickle toys. "Hummmmmmm what goody do i neeeeeed.....ahhh ok how about this?" Kristi then goes for electric toothbrush and pulls it out the bag as she turns it on all Rob hears is a zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz sound. Kristi starts to run the electric toothbrush up and down the Rob's very senstive sole. "HAHAHAHAA HHEHEEHA AOOHH NOOO NOOO HAHAHHA STTOPPPP AHAH AAHEHEHHAHEAHAEHAH AHHAH EHHEHEA HAH PPLEASAEEE KK KKK KKRRIISSTIIIIII!!!! NIIII STTOOPPPPPPPP!!!!" Rob's laughter sounds like music to Kristi's ears. Kristi starts to grab and then hold toes back with one hand as the electric toothbrush circles the ball of the foot barely misses his toes. Kristis starts to taunt Rob by talking baby talk. "Whats wrong Robbeeeeeee?..... baaabee?" HAHAHAH AHHAAHHEHHAHEHEAHAE EHAEHEAHEH IITTTTT TIICKKLLEEEEE YOUUUUUU BBBIIITTTCHHHH HAHAHHAAHAEEHAHE AAHAHEHAEEH AHEHEHEA HAHEA!!!!!!!" Rob replies back. "I think i need both feet to tickle." Kristi says. NOO NOOO NOTT BOTHH I CAAN'TT HANDLE BOOTHH I CAN'TTT!!! PLEASEEE I'LLL DO ANYTHING YOU WANT!!!! I SWEAR I SWEAR NOO NOOO PLEASEEEE!! Kristi puts toothbrush down and then jerks off the right D*C shoe with force and quickly then throws the shoe across room. Kristi then takes her very sweet southern belle time removing the right sock of Rob's foot.She slowly drags off the sock bit by bit inch by inch and teasing Rob by uncovering his foot and exposing it to the cool air. Kristi the puuls it all off the foot until it falls to floor she then decides to massage both feet firmly with her index finger and thumb for a few minutes and then leans over grabs her lotion again starts to massage deep tissue on Rob's feet from heel to tippie toes.Kristi surprises Rob by leaning over and kisses tops of toes that made rob get goosbumps as well shivers on his spine. As kristi is kissing Rob's toes she looks in his eyes and says "I love you Rob." As Kristi keeps massaging his feet for about twenty minutes she then puts lotion down on the end table. As Rob's eyes are rolled in back of his head Kristi sneeky grabs the toothbrush from the floor and then reaches in her bag and grabs another one turns both on. Rob's eyes pop wide open as he hears buzzzzzzzzzz as both go off. Kristi places both on Rob's bare sensitive feet and starts tickling both bare soles massively circles and up and down motion!! HAHAHAHAHAH AHAAHHAEH EHEAHE NOOO NOOOO FFAAIIRRRR NIOAOAOANAOANAONAAOOA AA ANAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA HEHEHAHEHEHAHE PLEEASEEE PLEASE HAHAHAHAA AHEHEAHEA NOOO!! NOOO!!! PLEEASEEE GODDDD STTOPP!!!!!!" Rob screams out in laughter as Kristi now shows no mercy....for another thirty to fourtyfive minutes she using the elesctic toothbrush on Rob's soles driving him into hysterical laughter. Few minutes later Kristi turns them off and Rob's body drops limp form the laughter his lungs gasping for air. Rob slowly passes out on the sofa Gloria walks in as kristi unties Rob from the sofa and both drag him to the Police car put him in the back of the car and drive off............................................... ..........................

Both female officers drive to the beach where then they get 4 huge poles and each of Rob's limbs has a chain link attach to them and have Rob spread eagled out on the shores of the beach for all to see. With a huge sign saying GET PAID A DOLLAR FOR EACH 10 Minutes of TICKLING ROB. a group of kids walks up to Gloria and Kristi asking about he sign. Gloria replies "Of course you guys get to choose what items to choose from Kristi's and my tickle box. The box consists of feathers, tiny brushes, tooth picks, pens, furry cat toys" Gloria says to them. "OHHH and I forgot and my personal favorite a feathery scarf." Gloria added as they walked away back to the car all they heard was Rob's screaming laughter along the crashing of the ocean waves. Both open there doors kristi turns on the car puts in reverse as both look at Rob shaking and laughing hystericaly Kristi turns the wheel and drives off. Both Kristi and Gloria giggle as they get back on the road. "That was fun Kristi...who's next?" Gloria said giggly.

What's New

6/4/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums. See who is meeting where and when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back