• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Establish a "Community Forum" under General

Talamantes

TMF Regular
If someone want to post something that isn't religious, political or humorous, it doesn't look like there is a place for that. Maybe I missed it. If I didn't and it doesn't exist, please consider a community subforum which isn't political or humorous but just everyday stuff. For example, I want to post a thread on meditation (by the time you read this thread I hopefully will have either found the subforum I'm looking for or made the best fit I can). Thank you for considering my request.

Talamantes

That's pretty much what Gen Dis is for. Humor, P&R and such are it's sub-forums.

I guess I agree that it's what general is for, but the subforums

do not include all of the general categories. There is a lot that's general which isn't humorous, silly, sports, religious or political. It would be good to have a community subforum along with the foregoing, imho.

You're missing it.... when you see the sub forums, just keep scrolling down. There will tons of threads about anything and everything. If you go into a sub forum, you've passed it.

Thanks I missed that.

You're missing it.... when you see the sub forums, just keep scrolling down. There will tons of threads about anything and everything. If you go into a sub forum, you've passed it.

Appreciate the heads up.

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back