• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Europe only! Locations for public use of stocks at museums, castles etc. ?

kevin75da

TMF Poster
Dear members,

do you know locations in Europe (Germany prefered), where people can use stocks at
museums, castles, parks etc., to sit in them and take some pictures?

Decades ago, there were a few, but meanwhile, even at renfaires or other events,
the staff is not allowed to use visitors as part of demonstrations of such constructions!
The people being "tortured" at most Halloween-Events in Germany, MUST be part of staff,
for insurance-reasons! I know that from active crew-members at Halloween-events!

So many museums are acting the same, because their insurance forced them, to shut their
tools down for public use! I really doubt, they have an idea about the 5 % of their customers,
that are more sexually motivated, to visit the historic location! :devil2:

So I ask all members of this forum, to post locations in Germany, France, Italy, Spain, England,
Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Poland or other east-european countries, where "using" stocks
for pictures and some seconds of "tickle-fun" is still possible.

Regarding Corona, I can imagine, some of those locations are closed now anyway, but hints for
places, where it was possible to sit in the stocks before the pandemic, can be helpful, too.

Many thanks for your hints!

Best regards,

Kevin

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back