• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ever been tickled by someone who didn't like you?

SadCuzNotTcklsh

2nd Level Red Feather
I'm not sure it possible to for us let someone who dislikes you tickle you. Although if they do not care for you, then they wouldn't especially care if they're tickling you too much. Wouldn't that make a more merciless ler? Can anyone comment on the differences of being tickling by someone you know likes or even loves you, and what's its like to be tickled by someone who dislikes you, maybe even hates you?
Sounds more of a fantasy plot though.

:flapflap:

I haven't, and wouldn't want to be put in that position. It would quickly turn into me not feeling safe. At least if it's someone who cares about you (or even just doesn't hate your guts) you know they'll stop if it becomes too much and I need that.

I don't think that's ever happened -- not someone who actively loathes me. I do have people in my life, however, with whom I have prickly relationships; they tend to find me irritating and even, at times, hold me in contempt, and I have had the experience of being tickled by them. A good friend of my wife's is one example -- we don't detest each other but we'd never hang out if it weren't for my wife; I clearly get on her nerves. And that's pretty much precisely why she (the friend), having discovered that I'm ticklish, has a history of going out of her way to embarrass me by tickling me, sometimes at length. If she liked me more I don't think she'd have this history of seeking to punish me with my ticklishness quite so relentlessly.

If I don't like a person or the person doesn't like me, I don't want to be touched by them.

I love my girlfriend and when she lets me tickle her it's an agreed merciless tickle for a set period of time. Sometime I'll take advantage of it but when I no she's not into it she usually gets off easy. (which is more hen not)

I've been tickled by someone I didn't like, which is slightly different I suppose.

When my wife was in college (and was my girlfriend), she was mildly hazed when she became a dorm assistant and went on a weekend retreat for training. One of the activities was an icebreaker in which two people would play tic-tac-toe by writing on the bare feet of a third person. It was arranged so that all the new people were the ones being written on. She's certain that one of the senior assistants, who was a girl that hated her, fixed it so she would be writing on my wife's feet. That girl also made sure that the other one was the cute guy who was friendly with my wife (girlfriend) and was the main cause of friction between them. My wife said she got it 100 times worse than any of the others did, and it was torture and embarrassing all at once. Is that close enough to the topic?

If I had my druthers I'd probably prefer that Sarah (that's my wife's friend who's not that crazy about me) never tickle me again; for assorted reasons it bugs me that she can get the upper hand on me so easily in that way, and I kind of hate being at her mercy. That said, if any part of you appreciates a mean edge to your tickling, there's a certain cruel abjection to being subjected to it by someone who, on some level, even in a casual way, actually has some personal investment in making you suffer.

Hmm, this is the opposite of what I was talking about, re: tickling someone you don't like: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?217370-Annoying-Ticklees

I think the point here is the intent of the tickler. If someone doesn't like you, you gotta assume they wanna punish, humiliate or torture. Sadly, she probably wouldn't know I like to be tickled, so the joke's on her.

Now, if I was tied up & at her mercy, that's a different story. She could push me past my limit . . . then again, I assume we'd both be naked so that would be cool

I am with Rhiannon on this one. If I hate someone, I don't want to touch them and I most certainly don't want them touching me in any way, shape, or form. So, I presume it would be the same way for someone who hated me. With that being said, the examples so far people have been providing in this thread are ones who may not necessarily care for each other. So they enjoy their petty little torments towards each other. But I really wouldn't call it hatred. I wouldn't even consider it a dislike. If the truth be known, with some effort was made, differences could probably be put aside.

However, that is not the same with hatred. Hatred is very bitter and very personal. And if someone truly hates you, they're not going to waste their time whatsoever tickling you. They are going to either want you dead, see you suffer in the worst way possible (i.e. misfortune: terminal illness, death of a friend or loved one, poverty, and of course torture, which BTW there are MANY other ways of achieving this that take much less time than tickling and cause immediate pain and agony as soon as its inflicted with the potential of leaving contusions, lacerations, burns, trauma or scars), or they are just simply going to want to hurt you. Bad. (i.e. maim, cripple, etc.)

Yeah, Sarah doesn't hate me. But it's safe to say she doesn't really like me, as the thread title suggests. And I can attest that the character of the tickling is definitely somewhat different from what happens when someone who's friendly or affectionate toward you decides to tickle you. Sarah wouldn't be doing this to me if she liked me more, and the only reason she's doing it is because she's convinced I can't stand it.

If I knew that somebody doesn't like me, then I would never be able to relax enough to enjoy being tickled by her.

yeah, Sarah doesn't hate me. But it's safe to say she doesn't really like me, as the thread title suggests. And I can attest that the character of the tickling is definitely somewhat different from what happens when someone who's friendly or affectionate toward you decides to tickle you. Sarah wouldn't be doing this to me if she liked me more, and the only reason she's doing it is because she's convinced I can't stand it

lol interesting. what kind of arrangement do you your wife and sarah have exactly?

No particular arrangement! My wife and Sarah are just total besties. And because that brings me and Sarah together in the same room frequently, my wife is amused by the way I mock and razz Sarah with verbal snark; she's equally amused by the way Sarah retaliates by tickling me into hysterics. Our mutual antagonism is pretty much just diverting entertainment for her. And of course Sarah would never even have discovered how ticklish I am in the first place had my wife not demonstrated it for her...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back