• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ever curse at your tickler?

Green_Machine

Hello, all,

Out of curiousity, have you ever used been driven so mad that you dropped the f bomb, or cursed at your tickler during a session?

Lol, I'm lucky not to curse at every person I see in my daily life 😂 ... Not in reaction to anything they did, but f-bombs and all the other bombs have become such a normal thing for me to say to emphasize different things when I talk, or bc I'm a socially anxious nut who might dissolve into streams of cursing and "like, you know's" if I can't think at the moment of exactly how I want to say something or describe something, but still feels the need to talk with no brain working behind my blab mouth anyway 😂 ... So yes 😂 cause fuck..you know? Like shit, fuck, you know...😂

One of my all time favorite lees did it all the time when I tickled her. lol That's what made her so much fun. Bellystrokes, I hope you read this because I miss that sailor mouth of yours. By the way, I know deep down you love Eli Manning. hahahahaha

Porcelain.... you married Popeye? Arf, arf, arf.....

I do curse... but its more at the ceiling. lololol

(I actually hate that I curse during tickling. I'm trying to curb it but its hard. ) It though usually stops the more my laughter increases. I can't say anything when it gets to that point. ;)

Yes sometimes and it usually leads to a prolonged and continuous tickle of my worst spots until I am into silent laughter or tears. :p

i feel like swearing is my natural involuntary reaction every time someone finds a good spot on me, lol.

Hi, Green_Machine-

I do not care for cursing.
When ticklees do it, I warn them once.

Regards
-Ms Black

I can’t say I have. I’m more of a submissive ‘lee when it comes to tickling. Especially where the verbal teasing starts. I just usually laugh uncontrollably and beg and plead while my face is super red from all the blushing. I probably shouldn’t have written all that. Especially where Fran’s concerned. Because she’ll just tease me and say? “I told you so” :p But those who know me best, will say that’s exactly how I react. But it would be fun to curse my ‘ler and see just what happens ;)

If they're not swearing, you're doing it wrong,.... or you're doing it really right and remembered your gag/anti curse device

Hi, Green_Machine-

I do not care for cursing.
When ticklees do it, I warn them once.

Regards
-Ms Black
I seem to recall you inspiring a bit of cursing from me! But it was never mean spirited, perhaps you let it slide, as a result.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back