• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ever notice this about women with long nails?

SadCuzNotTcklsh

2nd Level Red Feather
This mostly goes for upper body tickling, but I've seen in some videos that the women's nails are so long that they don't or can't tickle with their nails or fingertips. Instead they tickle with the sides of the fingers or hands. I mean why not just cut your nails?
Know what I mean? :smilestar

i will say as a male lee, the best reactions i've had was from a female with really short nails..

Yea, while the long nails look sexy (which is why they keep 'em that long) -- they can be too long. You can tickle quite effectively if you just grow your nails out a little...

I think they have a phobia. They fear skin that is not their own, and long nails help to make up for it. Or, something else is brewing. It is just another fetish...

i will say as a male lee, the best reactions i've had was from a female with really short nails..

I agree with Mike. I don't get the nail thing at all. To me, they feel like razor sharp claws against the skin.

I totally agree....long nails suck for tickling. Especially sharp, thin, brittle nails. id rather get tickled with steak knives.

Related to that, I'll say that until recently I'd thought that any set of nails up to, say, an inch long would be good for tickling. Then recently I was tickled by someone whose nails were a great length, but were so sharp that they not only felt like knives but even drew a bit of blood and left scratch marks all over me that lasted several days. So now I'd amend it to say that there's got to be natural curvature on them too. Almost any length, even fairly short, would do. Thanks for asking.

I totally agree....long nails suck for tickling. Especially sharp, thin, brittle nails. id rather get tickled with steak knives.

Both of them would be pretty bad. After all, it supposed to make you laugh or giggle, not cringe or hurt.

Last edited:
I think the perfect length is where they are able to use finger tip and nail together with each flick of each finger, you know? when its starts of skin and then you get that quick nail contact? I cant think of a better way to describe it.

i guess i'm the opposite. long nails always have delivered the more intense tickling sensations for me.
i love 'em!

steve

Well I am assuming one doesn't have to do with the other. They keep nails long because they like the way it looks not necessarily because its a tickle instrument.

i'm not a fan of long nails...so I keep mine short and they do just fine for tickling and being tickled by.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/3/2024
Check out Clips4Sale! The webs largest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back