• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ever Played This Tickle Game As A Child?

EmbraceSerenity

TMF Expert
I was daydreaming today at Uni and I remembered a tickling experience I had a lot of times when I was quite young, around 7. I dont know who came up with it but at birthday parties and such we would play this tickle game where we would all lie down, with our hands behind our head. A few people were selected as the ticklers and they would come to each of us and tickle us until we laughed, and we would eventually tickle everyone to hysteria. I really enjoyed this game so i played it a lot and we had it going a lot of times, also at school, but i have no idea who came up with it.

Then for my 12th birthday (?) I was dozing off when all my friends attacked me, gang tickling me for a very long time. Somehow everyone knew how ticklish I was.

So I just wondered if you guys played this too? If you have kids or babysit i do recommend the game. They will love it ;)

kool game

i never played that but me and a girl crissy i knew when we were kids would bring her friend over this is when we were like 7-9 and would have tickle fights 2 one one the first one to say i give 3 times lost the 2 girls would fight me and we would tickle each other in 3 matches if I got them to say give i won or if either of them got me to say give they won. the person who got the most gives out of the three tickle matches won it was fun but i really wanted them to just hold me down and tickle the crap out of me later kyle

Ticklish Big Buttons

A game I remember from childhood was when my sister, neighbors and I wore western shirts that had big buttons on them. Wearing the shirts meant that you wanted to be tickled. The person tickling you could tickle you for as long as they could see the big buttons on your shirt.

But, the fewer big buttons they could see meant that they had to tickle you less. We were all so ticklish that we would double up in helpless laughter, which would also shield most of our big buttons from the tickler's sight. The tickler would then tickle us less. Thus, somewhat, we could MODERATE the tickling we received, since the sensations were just so intense. Without some tickling moderation, I'm pretty sure I would have succumbed to the intensity of the tickling sensations.

Well, one summer, we all got safari shirts that had big buttons all over them. Six down the front, one on each breast pocket, one on each shoulder pocket, one on each epaulet, and two on each cuff. Now, even if you doubled up, your tickler could still see the big buttons on the epaulets and the big buttons on your shoulder pockets.

When tickled, I would try to shield my shoulder pocket buttons with my hands, but this would expose the big buttons on my cuffs. Since, I was the most ticklish, they all especially enjoyed tickling me. That summer, I nearly died of hysterical laughter.

Later, when I got cargo pants, that had big buttons on each pocket, there was a big problem. Even when you doubled up, the tickler could still see the big buttons on your back pockets, so they kept up some tickling efforts.
And, if you had some pockets on your pants near your ankles, your tickler would always try to keep those big pocket buttons in sight so that they could keep tickling your soles. Not to mention, that the side pockets always attracted your ticklers fingertips to the big buttons there and to your knees.

I was kept in hysterical mirth.

Much later, at university, a friend gave me a safari-styled jumpsuit that had big buttons all over it. I was often over at her house for ticklish games and play. The big buttons below the belt often led me/us to excitingly hysterical laughter.

:2poke::3poke::2poke::3poke::2poke::3poke:

Last edited:
Never played the game where my armpits were tickled. When I was a kid, I was waaay too ticklish there to let ANYONE touch me there. :p

One game I DID play though was tickle-hide-and-go-seek. Now, this game was almost always rigged. Being the ringleader, I would get the other kids to play and would single-out one of them to be the "victim." This kid wouldn't know they were the target until it was too late, but everyone else would.

Anyway, the object of the game was just like normal hide-and-seek. One person seeks while the others hide. But with a twist at the end--whoever was the last to be found BEFORE the seeker gave up had to be held down and tickled by everyone else for as long as everyone else wanted (usually only a minute or so before we wanted to play again with a new victim).

We'd rig it by selecting one of the group who we wanted to tickle, but we didn't let them know we were singling them out. Then, we'd all make sure that we hid in VERY obvious places so as NOT to be found last. This ensured we would be able to tickle torture the person we wanted.

Of course, this was all back when asking someone to let you tickle them felt weird, or you were afraid they'd turn you down. So we figured that if you turned it into a game and made the punishment for losing tickle torture, they couldn't back out of it. And it worked oh so well too. ;)

Another game I used to play with female friends growing up was the tickle-feet game. This just involved us taking turns sitting on each others ankles and VERY lightly caressing each others soles. This DID tickle, but not enough to make us laugh. Instead we did it just hard enough to send goosebumps up and down our backs.

Occasionally, we'd have a free-for-all mode where we'd each take turns tickling the living daylights out of the others feet for as long as we wanted. I usually lost in this game because my feet when I was little were painfully, insanely ticklish.

I was daydreaming today at Uni and I remembered a tickling experience I had a lot of times when I was quite young, around 7. I dont know who came up with it but at birthday parties and such we would play this tickle game where we would all lie down, with our hands behind our head. A few people were selected as the ticklers and they would come to each of us and tickle us until we laughed, and we would eventually tickle everyone to hysteria. I really enjoyed this game so i played it a lot and we had it going a lot of times, also at school, but i have no idea who came up with it.

Then for my 12th birthday (?) I was dozing off when all my friends attacked me, gang tickling me for a very long time. Somehow everyone knew how ticklish I was.

So I just wondered if you guys played this too? If you have kids or babysit i do recommend the game. They will love it ;)

It kinda sounds like a tickle-version of 'sleeping lions' you're describing. I had the good fortune only to play that once - and i can't really remember much about it accept that it happened. Anyway - what you described sounded awsome. Of course... by the sounds of it - the last thing you'd seem to want is for it to be repeated nowadays!?!? hehe.

It was a childhood game that led to my discovery of my tickling fetish as well. When I was about 4 years old, I had a female playmate my own age who lived in the house behind mine. We had to stay in our own yards, which were seperated by a chain link fence. One day she made up a game where I'd say a silly phrase and try and get her to laugh at it by tickling her bare feet, which she'd press up against the fence. We both enjoyed the game immensely, and ended up playing for a long time, with her getting tickled and pulling away, only to put her feet back again for the next round.

Never played the game where my armpits were tickled. When I was a kid, I was waaay too ticklish there to let ANYONE touch me there. :p

One game I DID play though was tickle-hide-and-go-seek. Now, this game was almost always rigged. Being the ringleader, I would get the other kids to play and would single-out one of them to be the "victim." This kid wouldn't know they were the target until it was too late, but everyone else would.

Anyway, the object of the game was just like normal hide-and-seek. One person seeks while the others hide. But with a twist at the end--whoever was the last to be found BEFORE the seeker gave up had to be held down and tickled by everyone else for as long as everyone else wanted (usually only a minute or so before we wanted to play again with a new victim).

We'd rig it by selecting one of the group who we wanted to tickle, but we didn't let them know we were singling them out. Then, we'd all make sure that we hid in VERY obvious places so as NOT to be found last. This ensured we would be able to tickle torture the person we wanted.

Of course, this was all back when asking someone to let you tickle them felt weird, or you were afraid they'd turn you down. So we figured that if you turned it into a game and made the punishment for losing tickle torture, they couldn't back out of it. And it worked oh so well too. ;)

Another game I used to play with female friends growing up was the tickle-feet game. This just involved us taking turns sitting on each others ankles and VERY lightly caressing each others soles. This DID tickle, but not enough to make us laugh. Instead we did it just hard enough to send goosebumps up and down our backs.

Occasionally, we'd have a free-for-all mode where we'd each take turns tickling the living daylights out of the others feet for as long as we wanted. I usually lost in this game because my feet when I was little were painfully, insanely ticklish.

LOL my friends & I played a similar game when we were kids: we called it hide & go tickle. one person would be the seeker & the others would hide but beware if you got found cause you get tickled LOL.

this reminds me of when my friend & I were playing a sega game or something & he started tickling me. At first I said stop your going to make me loose but he just continued to tickle me. apparently he thought tickling me was more fun! HAHA

This makes me think of a game we played years ago. Back in primary school, we used to play this game called "gang warfare". It was less of a game, more of a way of life, á la "recess" on the disney channel. We would each have our own gangs, and would go about defending our turf and capturing opposing gang members, for interrogation. You can imagine what the interrogation was...lol. And that game went on for years, day in, day out...

I never liked being tickled when I was younger, but now I look back and smile :)

No, I never played that game, but I wish it had been played at the parties that I attended. :D

Sounds like you guys had some fun times as kids. :D There weren't many tickle-centered games that I recall as a kid... if they were, they were simple ones. Like seeing how long you could hold onto the monkey bars while someone tickled you.... or just agreeing that you could tickle someone's feet as long as they were allowed to tickle you back for exactly that long in return.

Sounds like you guys had some fun times as kids. :D There weren't many tickle-centered games that I recall as a kid... if they were, they were simple ones. Like seeing how long you could hold onto the monkey bars while someone tickled you.... or just agreeing that you could tickle someone's feet as long as they were allowed to tickle you back for exactly that long in return.

LoL that's why we made the games up as most kids do! :)

No, sorry to say, we never played that game. Sounded like fun, however when we use to play spud the penalty if you lost was to go through the spanking machine. What you did was you had to crawl on your hands and knees through the other players legs and get spanked, the girls were afraid so we (the boys) came up with a solution. Tickling penalties. The girls agreed. They would lay in the grass and one boy would hold her arms above her hgead and tickle her armpits or ribs for about the same length of time it would take to go through the spanking machine. The girls would laugh hysterically. Funny thing though, the girls could never figure out why they were always losing.:angel:

... a slightly different variation

During my teens, I had the chance to play a different variation of the hide-and-seek tickling game. I only did this once, but it was memorable, and hopefully it fits the theme of this thread.

It was the first week of November, and my family still had Halloween stuff all over the place, including various items I'd purchased before the holiday. I was alone with a very pretty tickle-buddy, and I offered to give her a foot massage while we were hanging out in my room. She was getting situated on my bed when I had an epiphany.

There was a tube of glow-in-the-dark skin cream sitting on my night table... it was leftover from Halloween. I began rubbing it on this unsuspecting girl's feet, and she never noticed that anything was amiss, even when I placed a small reading lamp near the foot of the bed (I told her I needed more light to work by, but I was actually making sure the cream had enough light to get a full charge).

When I'd finished the foot massage, I playfully threw a pillow at my friend, killed all of the lights on the second floor of the house, and bolted from the room yelling that we should play hide-and-seek. I also told her she should be the one to hide, and she was more than willing to play along.

The poor girl never thought to look down at the soles of her feet, which were glowing like neon signs. She painstakingly hid behind a wooden dresser in the guest bedroom, but she made the mistake of kneeling, which left her soles facing up.

I crept through the darkness and easily zeroed in on her feet, grabbing her ankles and tickling her furiously for almost five minutes. When I finished, she continued giggling, and while she wasn't angry, she was baffled that I found her AND her feet so easily. She did give me playful whack on the shoulder when I pointed out that her feet were glowing and she realized that she'd been duped.

This was a fun exchange... just thought I'd share.

I never played any tickle games as a child:dropatear. I do like the idea of the hide and go seek tickle version.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back