• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ever see someone on TMF in public?

quinn65

Verified
Just wondering as I travel and check the forum every so often, has anyone ever seen another person browsing TMF in public...airport, restaurant, etc.?

I have not, but a quick story that I think is sort of fitting. Back in high school my group of friends and I were all hanging out in a friends basement kinda just bullshitting. One of my friends was scrolling a meme page and a tickle abuse video came up with some joke caption. He turned to show everyone while laughing about how ridiculous it was. My brain completely disconnected to the point where I didn't even know what I was looking at, I can only imagine how red I was.

Doesn't exactly answer the question but thought I'd get the ball rolling on this thread lol

Just wondering as I travel and check the forum every so often, has anyone ever seen another person browsing TMF in public...airport, restaurant, etc.?
I knew one student peer who was into it and I only found out by searching her screen name who she exactly was. We were polar opposites and couldn't stand each other, however.

I have been in touch with several TMFers about a possible meetup to do a tickle cuckold session with my wife. Some just lived waaay too far ( England, California) and others were too close for comfort (same town lol). Of course then there is the concern that you will have mutual friends, acquaintances, etc and you will be “outed”. Not sure about most others here but I prefer to keep that part of my life private. So it’s a bit of a double-edged sword.

Not quite but a couple.of semi similar situations is I searched jane o'brien media on Facebook before and somebody I knew was following the page, probably an indication that they were into it or maybe they'd just seen the tickled documentary and it was a coincidence?

I've also had a friend go to show me something on their phone before and when they opened Google their last search was somebody's feet, didn't want to make them feel awkward so I just pretended I didn't see it

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/3/2024
Check out Clips4Sale! The webs largest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back