• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ever tickle someone who hated to be tickled?

SadCuzNotTcklsh

2nd Level Red Feather
How different is it from tickling someone who loves being tickled? Do you feel different about what you are doing? Is the tickling you do itself different? Do people that hate being tickled turn you off?

:smilestar

I have a few friends who hate being tickled or their feet being touch etc

I have to resist tickling them as they do get annoyed a little or scream or kick for example and it does ruin it a bit, one friend in particular always has her feet bare and very well looked after...so hard to resist :)

Tickling someone who hated being tickled . . . that's my entire early life. I've actually never tickled anyone who loved being tickled. They either hated it or didn't care (i.e. not that ticklish)

Back before I understood my love of tickling . . . all I did was tickle girls who didn't like being tickled. Some of it was forceful (playful flirting/tickling) and some was incessant cajoling to let me tickle her, involving a lot of quid pro quo. Just cuz a girl lets me tickle her didn't mean she liked it.

A rare pleasure, I love it when they truly hate it. there's nothing like genuine begging :D

The main difference is probably that with someone who hates it it won't take nearly as long a swith someone who loves it.

If they "hate" it sufficiently, it can be downright scary,..... maybe not something you want to do.

Not my thing really. I prefer my ticklee to be enjoying their torment as much as I do.

I've always respected people's feelings on this subject. Keeps it purely consensual.

If they "hate" it sufficiently, it can be downright scary,..... maybe not something you want to do.
^This. Be very cautious in this regard, there's a difference between simply "disliking" being tickled and really, truly "hating" it - the OP seems to be referring to the former, but you may not be able to tell the difference between them and the latter.

This is a real fine line that is walked by many here in the community. It seems to me that if tickling includes any bondage, it by definition is something that the ticklee doesn't like, or what is the need for restraint? It does get down to a matter of degrees of dislike. Personally I know that my wife would prefer not to be tickled, but she lets me do it because she knows I want to. I do tie her up so I can actually tickle her as opposed to constantly having to wrestle her down.

Much is made of everyone being opposed to "nonconsensual" tickling, but if you tie somebody up and tickle them as they plead for you to stop, isn't that nonconsensual? This is all a much larger question than I'm sure the OP wanted to get into, but tickling any truly ticklish person beyond just sensuous tickling would put you in the "dislike/hate" realm. Wouldn't it?

This is a real fine line that is walked by many here in the community. It seems to me that if tickling includes any bondage, it by definition is something that the ticklee doesn't like, or what is the need for restraint? It does get down to a matter of degrees of dislike. Personally I know that my wife would prefer not to be tickled, but she lets me do it because she knows I want to. I do tie her up so I can actually tickle her as opposed to constantly having to wrestle her down.

Much is made of everyone being opposed to "nonconsensual" tickling, but if you tie somebody up and tickle them as they plead for you to stop, isn't that nonconsensual? This is all a much larger question than I'm sure the OP wanted to get into, but tickling any truly ticklish person beyond just sensuous tickling would put you in the "dislike/hate" realm. Wouldn't it?

Well take anybody who pleads for it to stop? How do you know if they really hate it or not? Could someone who loves being tickled, hate it after a while?

One of my ex-girlfriends hated it. She told me it was like torture, and she was mega ticklish. I couldn't resist though but I never tickled her for more than a few seconds out of respect. Furthermore, I tickled her less and less the longer we went out. Needless to say it wasn't the tickling that ended our relationship.

You can have consensual tickling with bondage and begging and all the rest that can appear non consensual when the lee has agreed on his or her own free will to be tied and tickled. This is often when a safe word is used. My wife thrashes and shrieks and otherwise loses all control when tickled in certain ways in certain spots. If tied down she will struggle with all her strength to escape her bonds and the tickling. But before the first tickle, before the first knot is tied she has agreed to be tickled in such a fashion without any pressure or force or coercion. We have a safe word and if she utters it, whatever I am doing immediately ceases. This allows her to yell, "stop it!" and more plaintive begging without the slightest pause in her tickling. All consensual.

My roommate hates to be tickled. She is ticklish but every time a person tries to tickle her she tolerates it for a few minutes then gets violent. If she is held down, she will punch, bite, and claw someone several times during and after the attack. Not kidding. If you like a woman to beat you by all means try to tickle her. Some have tried and she drew blood.

It seems to me that if tickling includes any bondage, it by definition is something that the ticklee doesn't like, or what is the need for restraint?

The need for restraint is because whether you like it or not, you will trash. That's how the body reacts. I love being tickled, but I still can't stay still. That's part of the fun, that the body feels the need for it to stop, but still enduring it. The tickling itself is not what gets too much, but the physical reaction to it. That's when I will eventually need a safeword.

Never met anyone who genuinely liked being tickled either and have been very careful not to but with my girlfriends and some friends. They didn't like it and a very select few truly hated it. I wouldn't overdo it.

You would have to define "hate" because that's a sliding scale for me.

I dated a girl in high school who was mega ticklish. Unable to stand even the slightest tickling...but everyone would poke her and she would giggle and say she hated it. I saw her tickled for an extended time once...and that lasted all of 2 minutes. I did not participate because I knew her feeling about it, but she was not mad afterwards. I never even tried to tickle her feet because I knew that would be unbearable for her. Well, once I had her legs across mine and I made a claw with my hand and moved it toward her bare feet. Her begging and pleading were so sincere I stopped before I touched her. I don't *think* I would have anyway. :D

I was talking to a mutual female friend in college one time and we saw a picture of girl being tickled on an album cover. She remarked that she HATED being tickled...but a year or so later I had the opportunity to give her a quick tickle and she laughed and retaliated!

One more: A young lady who insisted that she HATED being tickled...this despite the fact that I had literally held her down and tickled her on multiple occasions without the slightest bit of anger toward me at all. In fact she often egged me on in situations where she knew I would tickle her AND she tickled me every time she had the opportunity. She would even tell me she was GOING to tickle me on the times she didn't! LOL!

So hate is a strong word. If it genuinely made someone angry I would not do it all though.

~ toyou

So sorry for veering off-topic on my reply--sometimes I just like to hear myself talk.

I've tickled about 12 females in my life, and aside from my wife the two who claimed to hate it most were her two sisters. One is 21 months younger than my wife and has always maintained that she "hates feet" but she has posted pics of her own feet on Facebook. She always said she was ticklish, and one night when she was staying over at our house, she and I were in the spare bedroom setting up a baby bed when I asked her point blank if I could tickle her feet because I'd heard she was deathly ticklish. She sat in a chair and took off her sock and held up her leg. I tickled for several seconds with not much reaction, then she finally started softly giggling and said "Now you're getting something..." I tickled her about 2 minutes in all but it never got past some mild giggling.

Now the other sister is 12 years younger, and I tickled her feet when she was 19 and staying over to help with our baby. She really does hate her feet and they really aren't very cute (she ran track and played tennis so they're kinda meaty) and she had also said she was ticklish. And buddy was she. Her feet were hanging over the end of the sofa and I walked by and pinned her ankles and starting going to town on her soles. She screamed and kicked and really looked panicked. I didn't get more than about 5 seconds of tickling before she had pulled away and put her feet under her, and sat there breathing heavily and looking paranoid. We still laugh about that now, 15 years later.

That's the worst. I've had many dates ruined by those four horrible words "I hate being tickled". I'm referring to the ladies who genuinely hate it as opposed to the ones who say they don't like it but seem to enjoy when they're flirting. I'd rather date a woman who isn't ticklish at all than someone who's ticklish but won't let me indulge

One person in memory hated to be tickled. By coincidence, one of her friends tried to tickle her, unaware of it. The warning she earned was serious. The idea can be alluring, but knowing how unpleasant anything is for somebody who has decided they don't like it, I restrict the activity to fiction and fantasies only.

I've tickled my friends sides before even though she haaaates being tickled. She didn't get mad at me but if she is in a bad mood or something then yeah, that would piss her off lol.

I had a few girlfriends in the past that hated being tickled, my wife does not really like being tickled but loves to tickle. One girl I dated had really ticklish feet and I would have the hardest time to even try to touch the because she would run, but if I tickled her in the morning when she would need to wake up that is when I saw how ticklish she was. Another girl I dated was so ticklish on the feet. I remember testing it out on our third date we were watching a movie at her place and she was going through her videos in her cabinet her barefeet were in perfect position so I ran my finger down her sole and what a great reaction. The ones that really hate it are the most ticklish

I dated a girl for a while who was every bit as ticklish as I was, and she hated it. Hated it. Oddly enough, she proved to be fairly merciless when the opportunity arose for her to tickle-torture me -- her empathy, her innate sense of just how much I can stand, became a tool she used in playfully tormenting me. But when I tried to get her back it wasn't particularly fun -- after more than a few seconds of prolonged tickling, even as she was laughing helplessly, the corners of her mouth pulled down in a pitiful expression of misery.

I leave people who have visceral reactions alone. They have their reasons, I respect them.

No, but if given the chance I'd probably take it....just because lol. Maybe I have a little sadistic side and wouldn't mind doing that to someone lol. Crazy part is I'm not even a ler hahaha.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back