• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Everybody breaks lol

JennyTickles

TMF Poster
Ok, so I've been thinking about this a while, and would love to hear others opinion on it too..
So.. everyone has their own fantasies about tickling someone until they "break" or "crack", but I wonder if anyone could actually suck it up and take it past their limits? In my own opinion, everybody breaks lol everybody has their limit before they beg for it to stop. Personally I think the ones most fun to tickle are the ones who say they can tough it out, until they get the right dose of tickling hehe.. any thoughts you guys? I'd love to hear :) seing someone get broke from tickling makes my heart race hehe
attachment.jpeg

I think it all depends on a person endurance, even on there worse spots. Usually it takes finding and using that worse spot to break a person until they are just utterly shattered of anything more then wanting it to stop. Some people will block it out if used too much and never break for a long time. Also depends on the ler's skills on not just tickling, but tickling effectively and how they use items to try and break a person.

I think it all depends on a person endurance, even on there worse spots. Usually it takes finding and using that worse spot to break a person until they are just utterly shattered of anything more then wanting it to stop. Some people will block it out if used too much and never break for a long time. Also depends on the ler's skills on not just tickling, but tickling effectively and how they use items to try and break a person.

Ha! This is true. I do believe it's all about finding the most ticklish spot and using different methods to break the lee. It's fun to watch the lee lose total composure and be hysterical in laughter hehe.. some girls show a whole other side of themselves when they get broken. It's so fun to watch and experience ^_^

Personally what I love the most is when the person your tickling is outspoken. What I mean is that they talk about how you won't break them then after a while they begin to yell no or stop please. It's awesome to know that I'm in control of your laughter and emotions in general. Especially when you go from light sensual tickling to the your gonna dance around like an idiot tickling. You gotta bring the lee up and down the roller coaster til I deem necessary.

Personally what I love the most is when the person your tickling is outspoken. What I mean is that they talk about how you won't break them then after a while they begin to yell no or stop please. It's awesome to know that I'm in control of your laughter and emotions in general. Especially when you go from light sensual tickling to the your gonna dance around like an idiot tickling. You gotta bring the lee up and down the roller coaster til I deem necessary.

Hmmm, interesting way to look at it. :) I find it fun also to watch the steps of emotions the ler goes through. Seing them break is fun as ever :)
attachment.jpeg

It's also very awesome when the ler is taunting and asking questions to push the lee further into hysteria. I'm a squirming type of lee and I always think that is so hot. They try there hardest to get away but in the end they are right in front of me with no where to go til I'm finished with my fun that I want.

At gatherings, I have seen lees gang-tickled without pause for five hours and they didn't break. That is, they had a safeword and never used it. So it is not clear to me that everybody breaks.

At gatherings, I have seen lees gang-tickled without pause for five hours and they didn't break. That is, they had a safeword and never used it. So it is not clear to me that everybody breaks.

Lol i'm pretty sure if it's more of an intense tickle, most people would break lol

Lol i'm pretty sure if it's more of an intense tickle, most people would break lol

Would you call 8 or 9 lers, digging in to Sharkygirl's ticklish spots all at the same time, intense? When some lers got tired and went away, others were waiting behind them to take over. Some of us used our fingers, some used tools, ordinary or electric. I have never seen such endurance as she exhibited. Most people would have broken by two hours into what she took, but not Sharkygirl.

Would you call 8 or 9 lers, digging in to Sharkygirl's ticklish spots all at the same time, intense? When some lers got tired and went away, others were waiting behind them to take over. Some of us used our fingers, some used tools, ordinary or electric. I have never seen such endurance as she exhibited. Most people would have broken by two hours into what she took, but not Sharkygirl.

Lol well good for her
attachment.jpeg

While a lot of people can and do break, there is a class of lee that 'leans into the tickling' and simply rides the experience. They tend to be very loose in body tension, and don't move much. They simply lay there and absorb. Yes it tickles, and yes it tickles a lot, but they enjoy the sensory overload, and just flow with it.

They rarely speak or interact, they just laugh or scream, or whatever their non-vocal profile modality is like.

They will be more apt to ask things to stop out of boredom, then anything else.

Myriads

lol I would defently fit in this topic, lol im so sarcastic and act tough and im a daredevil, but if im ever tickled, I instantly just lose it and fall to a mess lol. that's why none of my frineds know im ticklish lol

While a lot of people can and do break, there is a class of lee that 'leans into the tickling' and simply rides the experience. They tend to be very loose in body tension, and don't move much. They simply lay there and absorb. Yes it tickles, and yes it tickles a lot, but they enjoy the sensory overload, and just flow with it.

They rarely speak or interact, they just laugh or scream, or whatever their non-vocal profile modality is like.

They will be more apt to ask things to stop out of boredom, then anything else.

Myriads

I think this is the best way to describe how I feel when I'm being tickled. I don't feel like I need it to stop, or have to beg, no matter how long I'm tickled, but sometimes I feel like I should throw some begging in there to let my ler know they're doing a good job! :p

Obviously every lee is different. But as a lee for me, it is often LESS intense for me when you add more and more people. I don't know if its a sensory overload, but I actually get frustrated and bored. When it is a lot of people I can physically feel the skin to skin contact but it stops tickling with any kind of intensity and I'm really just hoping someone specific will take over so I can actually feel it and get broken.

And I'm one who breaks easily. Just a different perspective.

From my understanding you eventually get desensitized and it just won't tickle as much.

JennyTickles, I am still waiting for that moment

I have been tied and tickled by some devious, talented ticklers who had me going but always relented before I reached the breaking point. I'd like to know that out-of-control feeling, where I can't take being tickled anymore but she won't stop tickling me.

Part of the problem, to be fair to my ticklers, is I am much more ticklish when tickled free-style than when you restrain me. Nonetheless, I can think of several occasions where the dominatrix with whom I was sessioning was tickling my feet or ribs but just as I thought I might start begging, she stopped.

I am still waiting for the day when a tickling playmate gets me where she wants me and I break.

Well....

Just not everybody :)

Depends a lot on the ler´s obviously. If you really want to brake someone, you probably can. But most of the time, its way more fun to keep then on the verge but never colapsing. That way you can give them short brakes and keep going.

So, yes, I guess most would brake in some way. But the real question is: "do we really want them to?"

I agree, its the process thats the fun part, esp. if they claim they cant get broken, and of course depending on the person, their begging to be free of the torment can be used to bargain more "interesting" stuff from them :D

I shot two sessions with Kymberly Jane where she was taking it like a trooper, but after extensive upper body tickling you can tell where she hit her limit. She went from regular laughter and squirming to a deep laugh and got kind of tickle frozen. That was without restraints.

I am pretty sure I can be broken, but it would take a lot of time and effort to do so. I am stubborn and a smartass, so I am not an easy person to break.

Thank you for everybody's shares and comments. It's fun to see other's opinions in this category. :)
I can't wait until the day I can break a lee. Hehe
attachment.jpeg

If you have a breaking point really comes down to the two individuals involved and the relationship between them. If you are both friendly, in good mood etc your more likely to feel relaxed, sensitive, and 'wanting to break'. If the person being tickled is in a bad mood or feels negative/uncomfortable about the person tickling them they are likely to feel less sensitive and far too up tight to want too let themselves go to reach their limit.

I, honestly, am a little afraid to even reach my breaking point in the first place, let alone go past it. I've never actually been tied down and tickled before, so I'm not too sure that I could even think about going beyond my breaking point right now lol. I'm not even sure where my breaking point is to be honest. . .

I don't think all lees can be broken. Partly because tickling don't accumulate in the same way as other forms of torture - for instance spanking which gets more painful for each blow and partly because the lee knows that there is no, or little, after effect - it's not as if they fear to have a soar bum for several days.

Personally I've found that what breaks lees is not non-stop tickling but taking the lee in and out of the intensive, hysterical state. Giving them breaks where they know that anytime they will be send into the hysterical state where they will laugh and squirm and not knowing if it will be for 20 seconds or 20 minutes will work for at least some lees.

Ok, so I've been thinking about this a while, and would love to hear others opinion on it too..
So.. everyone has their own fantasies about tickling someone until they "break" or "crack", but I wonder if anyone could actually suck it up and take it past their limits? In my own opinion, everybody breaks lol everybody has their limit before they beg for it to stop. Personally I think the ones most fun to tickle are the ones who say they can tough it out, until they get the right dose of tickling hehe.. any thoughts you guys? I'd love to hear :) seing someone get broke from tickling makes my heart race hehe
View attachment 430880

No no no and no. I am way too ticklish for that. Not only would I break, but it would be a short experiment! :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back