• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Evil sadistic tickling Boyfriend and Cousin! XD ( MM/F )

WishToBeTickled

TMF Poster
Recently my family had a really big get together/ reuion party, which lasted a couple of days and we all stayed in hotels in boston. Well for one day of the reuion we rented out a roller skating indoor rink and went rollor skating.
( I brought my boyfriend Chris to a lot of the events because my family knows him and loves him. )
Chris and I were carpooling with some of my other cousins that were my age 22/23/24 etc, who were going and on the 20min ride to the place i sat inbetween Chris and my cousin Corey. Corey and I were best friends as little kids and he moved ): so now i really only see him once or twice a year. :/ While in the car me and him just got caught up, asking each other questions etc. And at one point Chris decides to but his face in XP and say " oh ya corey didcha know that megs here is extremly ticklish?? " I just glared at him, 3/4 playfully 1/4 upset that i wouldnt get to keep having a civilizied convo with corey.
" hmmmm now is that true meggies? " Corey asked.
" No its not i grew outta that " ( noooo i didnt ) I said
We just kept looking into each others eyes/ starring contest type thing, almost like whoever blinked first would be wrong. Obviously Chris got a little bored so he decided to tickle/squeeze/poke/massage and my side ( which he does to me a lot because he knows it tickled baaaad.) where Corey couldnt see. And It Tickled Like A BITCH!! I jumped high enough to hiy my head on the car ceiling!
" What was that?? " asked Corey who was, by the way, laughing at me :p
" there was a bug.....? " I said
" Ha ya right meg. " Chris said to me. Then he said to Corey " I just tickled her :D "
" So you lied to me? *puppy dog face* " ( damn hes good at that puppy dog face thing )
" uhh n-n-no. " i said
" Yes you diiii-iiiid * sing song voice * " Said Corey. Before he went all sadistic tickler on me.
As Chris was tickling me I was leaning into Chris to trying to get away. But Chris decided to do ths reeeeealllllly ticklish thing i mentioned earlier and I screamed. Now that got the attention of the people in the front of the car and Dave, who was driving looked at my through the mirror and laughed at me. " Hey guys, keep tickling megs to your hearts content, but please keep her from screaming again, gag her or something! " said Dave
" Nooooooo! nonononononononono!" was all I said before I started laughing again, and chris and corey started tickling me again. now both these guys have been older brothers for about 25 years. So they do know how to tickle. :D
Then Chris hit my tickle spot ( which only 4 people know about and two of them are frim TMF :p ) and chris didnt know about that spot before but he kept tickling me there. I lost it. Whatever " it " was, it was looong gone. Now I was really fighting them. Finnally I got the seat belt unbuckled and fell foward on to the floor. ( we were in a honda odessy with the middle seat taken out ) I was just laying on the floor panting. While everyone else in the car was laughing at me. I just stayed on the floor for the rest of the ride, thank god we didnt get pulled over by a cop. lmao ' miss why r you on the floor? ' ' they were tickling me!!!' ahahah
Anywho... we finnally got to the rolled skating place and i sprinted out of the car and into the olace cause i had to pee!! ( too much info? :D )

Once inside, after using the bathroom :) , Chris came up to me and said sorry for tickling me sooo much in the car. Thats why I love him. x3
Amazingly though! There were more tickles! while rollerskating.
Hmmmmmm Maybe if i get enough comments Ill post the story. mwahahahaha evil right?? Lmao.

Comment

that was an awesome story.. lucky guys.. but now i'm curious to know what that "tickle spot" is lol

Nice story...thanks for sharing :D. Yea I am also curious what that spot is...lol :).

Great story.

BUT

It's unfair to mention the spot and not give it's specific location :(
and I might add, we have ways of making you talk :)

Hey, im from Mass to. next time you have a get together, can you invite me? i want to find your secret tickle spot. :happyhop:

ut oh, i started an uprising to get you to tell us what that spot is.. i'm sorry :(

^^ mwhahhahahahahah i love it when you get aid from a friend..or cousines :D your be amazed at just how helpful and great they are at tickling hehe thanks for sharing!

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back