• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Excessories for your birthday...

dalekfire

1st Level Yellow Feather
It's Excess' birthday, today.

The forum says that he's (unknown) years old.

That means, we shall get him a cyber-cake with an (unknown) number of candles.

Then we can eat the cake.

And burn things. Just because we can.

Yes, you can use the candles from the cake, if you want.

Happy Birthday, Excess!! :happy:

happy birthday to an excessively excessive individual..who excels in excessive behavior..to the point that it's an all out excessive concern...hmm

happy birthday my new friend...have a great day...

WAAAAAAAY! *sprays Ex with champagne foam and huggles him...getting myself wet in the process....* :weird: whoops! :D HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY!!!!!!!!!!!! *gets out the beer kegs, dancing girls, etc*

~K

*saunters into the room as one of the dancing girls, coming out to "Pour Some Sugar On Me", shaking her hips side to side, doing a hair flip, single spin, sucks on her left index finger with a smile in Excess's direction, turns around, bends over, slaps her own ass, pops back up, reaches behind her and slowly begins to unhook her bra and then tosses it to the side, wraps a single arm across her chest, looking into Excess's eyes with a wicked smile before she removes her arm and shows off her young, tan, and perky breasts...*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

What a stunning display of Earth's madness!

Still, on this joyous day, I must be kind. Happy Birthday.

Huh, didn't expect any kind of deal to be made. I certainly haven't been, as I'm at the part of my life where being one year older isn't a good thing. :laughing: But eh, tis' appreciated none the less.

Dale: Yes, and burning things. I like burning things...

Isabeau: Errr.....Yeah. That's pretty much me in a nutshell. :laughing:

Senshi: I'll try to be happy. I do feel old age creeping up on me though. <_<

Karen: Mmmm...kegs...dancing girls...

Suzu: :shocked: Uhmm...wow, I didn't expect that. It really MUST be my birthday. :happy:

Jimbo: Yes, madness is the only thing humans have in common it seems...well other than eating..and sleeping...y'know what, nevermind.

Indeed... happy (unknown) birthday! And many more!

Age is a goddamned number!

Happy birthday, Ex, whichever one it is!

Happiness to you on this, the anniversary of the day of your birth.

hehehe thought you'd like your birthday present...but I'm not through yet...

*walks backwards with a huge smile on my face, motioning you forwards with my index finger...then holds my hand up to signal a stop just as I stop, then I jump backwards onto a bed covered with feathers and leather restraints at each corner of the mattress, stretching out my arms and legs so that my wrists and ankles slip into the cuffs and waits for yours (and other members of the party) next move...*

Happy Birthday Continues....

I'm waiting ;)

Last edited:
What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back