• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Exciting events in tickle community!

mabus

1st Level Green Feather
Some very, very exciting events may happen soon in the media outlets. Nylon and Pantyhose lovers take notice. A long time ago, I found a few pictures, actually about six, three to each set, that were EXTREMELY high quality. I never found out where they came from. One was a girl in a balck top being tickled on her feet, and another was a secretary in beige pantyhose being tickled on a desk on her feet. I always wished the companies that make videos would get some really nice sets that aren't dark and low quality. I mean, a professional shoot, that is well lit and well dressed. Go find a glamour photography book to see what I'm talking about. AND, with the goings on about footparadise.com, which has good videos, but seems like bad customer service....

There are two sites I found that had really high quality pantyhose pictures. One is www.nylonfantasies.com, hosted by a lady named Maria and has pictures of her and her friends in pantyhose. Another is a site called www.nylonfeetline.com which has more models and better looking pictures, the best quality I've seem yet. FAR better than FM concepts and Harmony Concepts. Maria's site had one photo set that showed her being tickled on her stockinged feet with a feather duster. I emailed her on her message board asking for some more, better quality sets of that, and she said YES! That was easy!
Then I emailed nylonfeetonline and they said yes, and that they hadn't even THOUGHT about that! They said they would try to put some sets up in October. Now, I am just one person, but if more people ask, and they see there is a serious customer base for high quality tickling pictures and videos, this could be a new evolution in quality and freshness.

The sites are again:
www.nylonfantasies.com
and her e-mail is:
[email protected]

www.nylonfeetline.com
and their e-mail is:
[email protected]

Email and ask them to add an entire tickling section to their site, and lets add some new media to this place. There's also Danni's harddrive, a fun site, but I have yet to ask her. There's another venue.....

hmmm...

Has anyone posted a request yet? I'm still waiting for the sets in Maria's site, she has yet to post them. Unless she doesn't get any requests.... I will ask permission, or simply ask her to post one in the images section when they come up....

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back