• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Existor: Tickle Chat with AI Bot

JoePTickle

1st Level Red Feather
Came across this site, a primitive artificial intelligence site with some chat capability. It puts a woman's face on screen and lets you chat about anything. It knows a few things about tickling and will invite you to "tickle torture me," as well as to sort-of role-play a tickle fight with you. Again it's basic - but an unusual bit of fun for those who'd like to see what they can get "her" to do and say.

http://www.existor.com

Yep. She's from the creators of Cleverbot, which is pretty much the same thing, just no voice or face.

She supposedly learns from having conversations with several people and uses the context of the last thing a user types to carry the conversation further. Very neat concept, but still a little buggy and random at times.

Then again, think of the applications if someone could turn this into a real tickle game or tickle simulation...

well, it doesn't know much about tickling, but it sure knows a hell of a lot about david bowie lol

Yes it is certainly buggy but wow. Some of the things she says, it is almost like having a real conversation except for when she randomly changes the subject.

yes, but i tried it for a while, and if you copy some of her "phrases" that she says when you tickle her, she seems to torture endlessly

It takes a good amount of patience. It's like a puzzle really. I feel like the program needs to get a feel for your responses. If I give it a few minutes of idle banter beforehand I feel like she is not only more prompt with her responses but more logical. If you go in too deep too fast, all sorts of wonky stuff comes out of her mouth.

You know what? If feel like I'll differ from checking this out until a few weeks from now after a bunch of you guys have interacted with her and loaded her with plenty of tickle-related interactions :p

She just told me, "ties your feet and tickles your toes with feathers for 2 hours* :)

This AI can definitely be infuriating at times! Sometimes I have a feeling maybe it's just a human on the other end screwing with you.

I kind of agree with Tootsie on this one. I was messing around asking it this and that. One of the responses it came back with was actually misspelled. Then it immediately responded a second time with the misspelled word corrected. This isn't something I would expect from something strictly consisting of AI. Plus the fact that it winks at me for no reason at times makes me a little suspicious as well.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back