• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Experience from years ago unexpectedly encountering a lee in the wild (f/m sexuality)

siamese dream

Verified
This experience happened many years ago when I was about 20 or 21. I have spoken with many guys who love being tickled over the years here and on other tickling sites or apps, but this is the only time I have ever unexpectedly found that a guy seemed to love being tickled as much as I loved tickling him. Unfortunately I felt too shy to ask him outright if he was turned on by tickling or admit that I was, despite very strong indications of this from us both. This whole encounter came as a complete surprise and is the only time I can honestly say a guy's ticklishness led me to a one-night stand that would never have happened otherwise.

I was hanging out with these older girls who were hard partying barflys, and I had not too long ago had my first serious relationship end. These girls were much more comfortable with casual sex/friends-with-benefits situations than me and had decided I was too innocent and naive, needed to get good and trashed and go get laid and this would be good for me. I didn't really agree but was eager to fit into their seemingly cool group after having been a pretty sheltered nerd by comparison.

So we drank and got high with this guy named Eric and his two roommates one night. I hadn't met Eric before or his roomies. Eric was definitely the loudest and most outgoing (or obnoxious) of the three. His roommate Alex was much quieter, and his other roommate Mike was in a serious relationship and had already gone to bed earlier in the evening with his lady love. Eric was quite drunk and raucous, flirting shamelessly and indiscriminately with my barfly friends and I. Though we all took it in stride, I found this annoying and a turn off. This guy was an obvious douchebag looking to sleep with anything willing. I sort of disliked him more and more the longer we hung out. So the way the night would ultimately turn out was a shock, and I never would have seen it happening this way.

As the night wore on, Alex went to bed and then I suddenly found that I was alone with Eric, still being quite obnoxiously flirty, after my "friends" went outside to smoke and decided to ditch me there. Thanks ladies, so nice of you! Lol... It turned out very nicely in the end but I was very upset at this point.

Eric had been brushing off my cool responses to his flirty remarks, and at this point, started trying to 'comfort' me by hugging on me. But I was keeping my distance, increasingly uncomfortable at his advances. After extracting myself from a hug, he began trying to snuggle up to me again as I tried to call someone for a ride home. This time I stopped him by grabbing him at the lower waist/sides to hold him at arm's length. And then...

Eric reacted by giggling, grabbing both my hands and holding them away from his sides. He then said that he liked me and would love me to spend the night, but "You cannot just be grabbing me like that. I am really ticklish." .... And then added with a grin, in a playful little mock-whisper, "Shhh... Don't tell anyone."

Ok....Eric had my attention now, haha. His suddenly admitting to being "really ticklish", then seeming to invite me to test this with his playful asking me to not tell anyone... it took me by complete surprise. It was the last thing I expected to hear from him. Now suddenly I don't feel such dislike for Eric. Now I'm grinning back, and despite wanting him to keep his damn hands off me just seconds before, I now had an undeniable urge to put my hands all over him instead y. It did cross my mind... This may have simply been Eric's last-ditch effort to get me to flirt back with him and possibly get laid... But the way the night went after this, I don't really think so. On the slim chance though that this was his true plan... Haha, well, it was a stunningly perfect plan that just happened to be the one thing in the world which might take me from "eww" to seduced in about 5 seconds flat. Well played Eric. ;) However, I got more than a few indications, by the time the night ended, that Eric, while getting laid was likely his end game, also did genuinely seem to want me to tickle him and found it just as enjoyable as I did. And the surprise factor helped too. I was not used to drunk obnoxious handsy flirty dudes voluntarily confessing how ticklish they are out of the blue. It was disarming and sexy. He said the magic words, and now I could not resist him.

I teased him that he'd been rudely making passes at me and the other ladies earlier, hanging all over us at any given opportunity... It seemed only fair that I use this information against him. I started tickling all over his waist, sides, stomach... And Eric was indeed really ticklish. He doubled over laughing and giggling, occasionally gasping out "Oh no, oh my God!" between fits of laughter as he curled up in a ball next to me on his couch. Yet... Didn't jump up and move away. Also... He did wrestle with me and tickledy back a little... But his attempts to either fend me off or get away were extremely feeble to non-existent. He just curled up in a helpless giggly ball and endured being tickled for a suspiciously long time. He was both bigger and stronger, and could have probably subdued me easily. But didn't. Well, he might have just been looking to get laid after all, haha....he just happened to be going about it exactly the right way. ;)

As we on and off wrestled with each other, I eventually climbed in his lap and tickled him relentlessly while he was pinned under me, squirming and laughing, leaning into me and making other fun sounds that said he was enjoying this in a couple different ways, and I was too... Eventually straddling and tickling him was interspersed with kissing and groping one another, and then going to his bedroom...it looked like Eric might just be getting laid now...;) having chosen the most devastatingly effective method to seduce me. I still find it pretty funny how earlier in the evening, I would have put better odds on Hell freezing over than me ending up in bed that night with the obnoxious drunk loud douchebag, whom I had disliked more and more as the night went on, until he blindsided me with his irresistible ticklishness and pretty darn obvious encouragement for me to tickle him and enjoyment of being tickled by me. Well life is full of funny surprises.

I didn't quite end up having sex with Eric though. Instead, after more gropey tickly rolling around in bed, I ended up going down on him... and well, something else I like is light touch and teasing... So during this my fingertips roamed over his inner thighs, inching higher and higher. This had been going on maybe a couple of minutes when Eric suddenly went "Oh, stop!!" I stopped, looking up and asking "What's wrong?", then realized he was cumming. ;). And Eric answered, mid-orgasm.... "It really tickles". I mean... While I was a shy idiot scared to just talk about my kink openly with him, that response is pretty much burned into my brain...He might as well have told me he was a TMF member right then. I was a young shy idiot though, so I spent a moment in stunned silence as that little mid-orgasmic say-what-now sunk in, then quietly laid there wondering if I really just heard that and still having no words, as Eric composed himself, apologized profusely for not banging me cause he really wanted to and seemed almost embarrassed or upset that he had got off so quickly while saying maybe the strangest and hottest thing I've ever heard from a guy having an orgasm in my life. ;) I assured him that it was fine. He insisted to return the favor and give me head too, which he did and it was much appreciated by me ;) ... Then we fell asleep... The next morning there was more tickling and fooling around similar to the night before... And then I went home. I only saw Eric once after that, out at a store where we talked awkwardly for a few minutes and went our separate ways. No idea where he's at now and if he really is a tickle-crazy TMF member or just a drunk guy with a foolproof plan for getting some if the target happens to be a tickle-crazy TMF member. ;) But whatever... It was brief and long ago but a very memorable surprise, and my only experience where I unexpectedly ended up playing with a random guy who I strongly suspected had the same fetish but never knew for certain.

Last edited:
As a fellow 'ler, let me applaud you: you got him good. Excellent remembrance, beautifully written. I'm real happy you got to have this experience. Thanks for sharing it, S.D. ;)

So happy for you! Sounds like it was a wonderful experience.

I hope something like this happens to me one day (only I'd be the lee and the guy would be the ler) :lovestory

Most times, the unexpected tickling encounters are the best and most intense and memorable. I'm glad you had fun!

I remember you, lol. Really loved reading this, thanks for sharing.

Happy you had such a nice surprise experience! Thanks for sharing.

Lucky Eric! :bouncybou
Glad that you enjoyed yourself. Thanks for sharing the experience with us. :D

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back