• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Experiences with Paypal

rajee

Level of Cherry Feather
What experiences with paypal has anyone had since they have been using it? :D

I've had no negative experiences as of yet, and I use it for the majority of my e-Bay purchases! :p

I also use it to pay for stuff I buy on ebay and have never had a problem.

I've yet to have a problem with it. However, be forwarned: If you plan on using it to purchase anything even remotely "adult," Paypal frowns on that and has in the past frozen the (seller) account in such a transaction, never refunding the money to the purchaser and never explaining whay they won't.

I use it for purchasing stuff on E-Bay and also have used it for other transactions. There are a couple of sites - Laughing gas zone being one of them, which use it for their membership fees, adn I think also another site. They are both low-key sites, so would probably not be bieng scrutinised like a bigger or blatant adult site would be.

Thanks guys.

What payment method do you use:
credit card or bank account?:super_hap

:super_hap Thanx The Team.:super_hap

My Paypal is feature-loaded. I've got everything they offer other than their credit card.
Ive got it set so if I go over what is in my Paypal account they automatically take it from my bank account.
I have the Paypal debit card (which gives me cashback when I use it)
I have the Paypal money market account
I can send paypal payments using my phone
etc etc

I was basically using Paypal as my bank account before I got a real one. No problems thus far.

rajee said:
What experiences with paypal has anyone had since they have been using it? :D

I love using Paypal. :D I use it with both my debit & credit card, and I hadn't had any problems with it since. It's also a better way to send money if you're commissioning people or getting commissions. ;P

Thanks Jill. I'm thinking of trying to get a DVD set of the animated series, Hulk Hogan's Rock N Wrestling, from the 1980 to the 1990's. It has a short pretty good m/m foot tickling scene. :cool::)

Would you say a password for paypal would be better with a mixture of letters and numbers.:)

PS I just submitted my request to join your yahoo group. I hope your group doesn't get yah-Screwed. :tounge:

:p

rajee said:
Would you say a password for paypal would be better with a mixture of letters and numbers.:)
Any password is better with a mixture of letters and numbers, Rajman. ^^x

I agree HDS. :cool:

Would a credit card be safer than a debit card or bank account to use on paypal in your opinion? :)

You should be safe either way. Paypal isn't about to go taking things from your accounts. However, if you are concerned about hackers getting into your account or something, then a credit card would be safest, as all a hacker might get if they did manage to get in (Mind you, this is a next to impossible occurance so long as you keep your login information very safe and secure) would be credit card information, and you aren't liable for it. Really, as long as you plan on keeping your login details hidden and hard to guess, you can safely use either a credit card, or debit card/bank account.

Thanks HDS. How do you acquire/get/buy an object/item on ebay? Pay first to the seller via paypal then hopefully the seller will send the item or do you pay after you get the item? Have you bought an item from a seller in the UK? :)

rajee said:
Thanks Jill. I'm thinking of trying to get a DVD set of the animated series, Hulk Hogan's Rock N Wrestling, from the 1980 to the 1990's. It has a short pretty good m/m foot tickling scene. :cool::)

PS I just submitted my request to join your yahoo group. I hope your group doesn't get yah-Screwed. :tounge:

:p

Oh yeah, I remember that tickling scene all too well. ;D And yes, a password with a mixture of letters & numbers would be a better idea. Plus, I just got your request to join my group, and I already approved you. :)

Thanx. I saw. Theres 3 tickling sketches I would like to see coloured and inked. ;)

eBay has a page explaining it all, so it seems: http://pages.ebay.com/globaltrading/buyer/index.html The thing that usually happens is that you enter your bid on an item and then wait until the end of the auction (Or increase your bid if someone outbids you). Once the auction is over and you've one, the seller will contact you, I believe, and will then tell you how to send payment.

I am the wrong person to ask, however. I despise eBay and never have nor ever will use it, so you may wish to wait for an answer from someone familiar with it.

rajee said:
Thanks HDS. How do you acquire/get/buy an object/item on ebay? Pay first to the seller via paypal then hopefully the seller will send the item or do you pay after you get the item? Have you bought an item from a seller in the UK? :)

HDS is correct...
You basically put in your maximum bid (the most you are willing to pay for an item) and as the auction goes on if people big against you your bid will increase automatically until someone's maximum bid wins out.
As soon as the auction is over you can pay via paypal and then the seller will send the item. If you look for people with a high feedback rating (I usually shoot for 50 or higher) you probably will never have a problem with people shafting you.
If youre worried about something getting lost in the mail (it happens) purchase any insurance the seller offers.

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back