• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Exploring Chinese and Japanese tickling

hoseman2248

TMF Master
I've recently ventured into focusing almost exclusively on Asian tickling and fetish videos. Asian women come off very delicate and submissive, at least in fetish material, and it's become something I very much enjoy exploring at the moment. I have noticed a few things so far:

1. Tickling occurs almost naturally in any Chinese bondage videos. If you search specifically for "Chinese tickle/ing" not a ton of material comes up. However, if you search "Chinese bound/bondage" you will get an almost unlimited supply of material and a LOT of it contains foot tickling. Perhaps Chinese women have an irresistable quality that makes us unable to control the urge to tickle them when they are in bondage.

2. Japanese tickling clips focus very heavily on the upper body. While I love upper body tickling, Japanese women have very cute and petite feet. I find myself becoming frustrated at times while watching clips because little to no tickling takes place with the feet and too much emphasis goes to the upper body.

3. If you like a combination of extreme bondage, ball gags, tickling, and vibrators strapped onto the women, Chinese women provide a plethora of material.

From my (very limited) exposure to Japanese tickling, it seemed that most of the girls/models didn't seem to laugh, but instead squealed and squeaked and made sexual moaning noises.

I haven't looked at many Japanese tickling videos, but the once I have seen all seem to do this. I wasn't a fan.

From my (very limited) exposure to Japanese tickling, it seemed that most of the girls/models didn't seem to laugh, but instead squealed and squeaked and made sexual moaning noises.

I haven't looked at many Japanese tickling videos, but the once I have seen all seem to do this. I wasn't a fan.

Agreed! I actually have come to find Chinese women more attractive and even more submissive in the videos. They appear to have genuinely ticklish feet and good reactions. They also do some pretty insane bondage scenarios requiring incredible flexibility and tolerance to be tied in virtually immobile positions for long periods of time and tortured through tickling, vibrator orgasms, etc.. I'm definitely becoming a huge fan of Chinese fetish material

Just a friendly word of warning, the "submissive, delicate Asian woman" is a harmful stereotype. It has led to many Asian women being objectivized and dehumanized. There are real consequences.

I know you don't mean it in a harmful way, but just letting you know :)

We're on a fetish forum. Let me repeat, a FETISH forum. Women being tied up and tickled is a portrayal of male dominance and woman submissiveness in general. The stereotype comes with the fetish. If you're gonna be woke, at least have the decency to realize that you're participating in a forum that focuses on tickling, a form of self-serving and sexually driven dominance over the recipient.

I mean, drawing the line at racism and harmful stereotypes is perfectly fine not just here, but everywhere :shrug:

You can participate in dominance and submission without making it about race

I mean, drawing the line at racism and harmful stereotypes is perfectly fine not just here, but everywhere :shrug:

Nobody made it about race until omnifeller did. Submissive Asian isn't derogatory. It's a genre of sexual fantasy within the fetish community.

It wasn't a harmful stereotype in the context that it was used.

I've recently ventured into focusing almost exclusively on Asian tickling and fetish videos. Asian women come off very delicate and submissive, at least in fetish material, and it's become something I very much enjoy exploring at the moment. I have noticed a few things so far:

1. Tickling occurs almost naturally in any Chinese bondage videos. If you search specifically for "Chinese tickle/ing" not a ton of material comes up. However, if you search "Chinese bound/bondage" you will get an almost unlimited supply of material and a LOT of it contains foot tickling. Perhaps Chinese women have an irresistable quality that makes us unable to control the urge to tickle them when they are in bondage.

2. Japanese tickling clips focus very heavily on the upper body. While I love upper body tickling, Japanese women have very cute and petite feet. I find myself becoming frustrated at times while watching clips because little to no tickling takes place with the feet and too much emphasis goes to the upper body.

3. If you like a combination of extreme bondage, ball gags, tickling, and vibrators strapped onto the women, Chinese women provide a plethora of material.

Quite an interesting subject if you ask me. As a Chinese lee, I definitely know what you’re talking about, and in fact it was some of those videos that had gotten me into the realm of kinks and fetishes.

Nothing at all harmful about noticing something becoming a fetish. Indeed sometimes cultural things that happened in history can become kinks when the damage and harm contexts are taken away and it’s done purely for fetish purposes.

I feel like it was hard for me to recognize myself as a submissive lee because of this, because there were so many years of pride in our culture. Our women have a lot of pride, so it only makes sense that being submissive and being tickled is a kink of ours. [emoji2960]

I think it's a cultural thing with Japanese clips. Feet are seen as dirty so there is less emphasis on them, but that's not to say there isn't any feet tickling in Japanese videos.

Nobody made it about race until omnifeller did. Submissive Asian isn't derogatory. It's a genre of sexual fantasy within the fetish community.

Like I said, I know you didn't mean it in a harmful way, but being more aware is never a bad thing. I'm not specifically pointing at you, but some of the threads I see on this forum take the fetishization and objectivization of submissive Asian girls to a creepy level that is just not right. This can sometimes seep out into the real world.

Like I said, I know you didn't mean it in a harmful way, but being more aware is never a bad thing. I'm not specifically pointing at you, but some of the threads I see on this forum take the fetishization and objectivization of submissive Asian girls to a creepy level that is just not right. This can sometimes seep out into the real world.

Just remember that there are plenty of people who don't think this board should exist because any kind of fetish is "creepy" or immoral.

Now u know how us "upper body fanatics" feel! Lol

I was gonna just chime in and say this but adding Chinese to it as well, which is pretty much same thing with no laughing and just screams, moans, etc (or simply not ticklish girls with 0 reaction). I've seen a ton of Asian fetish and tickling vids and it's a real rare gem if you find one that actually has laughing in it with the tickling. Because of this, 95% of those don't "do it" for my tastes, so I generally avoid them for the most.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back