• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Extra Credit: (FootTickling/Story)

CollaredKid05

2nd Level Red Feather
B0104B49-96DB-486A-B99E-7E01DBCB2ECA.jpeg

I really hope you all enjoy this. It's one of my favorites.
For more like this, consider joining me on Patreon:
https://www.patreon.com/CollaredKid

------
"Kimberly. KIMBERLY!... DEAR GOD, WAKE UP!" Mr. Kline slammed his hand on the sleeping young woman's desk, waking her up with a jolt.

"NO J.J! THAT'S NOT HOW THE FORCE WORKS!" Kimberly shouted before realizing where she was. She wasn't helping write the newest StarWars movie, she was still in detention, waisting her Saturday with her fair haired teacher.

"You're kidding right?" Mr. Kline just shook his head in disbelief. "Kimberly. I gave you this time to write the paper you owe me so you don't fail the semester. Is THIS really how you're choosing to spend it? Sleeping???"

The top heavy student only leaned back in her chair, placing her hands behind her head, looked up at the ceiling. "Well when you put it that way Professor, yea that does sound like a big oopsie on my part. In fairness though, you DID leave me alone, and I get SO lonely without your company, Cutie Kline.~"

Kline hid his head in in his left hand, scratching the bridge of his nose. His cheeks burned bright from the frustration and embarrassment. You'd think he'd be use to this by now? The flirting, the passing comments, not just from his 23 year old student, but the rest of his classes as well. Hell, even the women he worked with couldn't resist teasing him a bit. It was the last thing he expected to deal with when he accepted the offer to teach at this all women's college.

Caleb Kline (dubbed Cutie Kline by the school) was a caramel skinned young man with boyish good looks, perfect blue eyes, and hair straight out of a pretty boy anime. These were all things the women of the campus took notice of immediately, infatuation being the right word to describe it. It started as flattering, but then there be the cases where it would get in the way of his work. Too much of a good thing as they always say.

There would be girls too busy staring at him instead of taking the notes they desperately needed, suggestive comments that would disrupt the class, and in the more extreme cases, some students would try to use sex in order bump their grade. Sometimes it wouldn't even come from the women who weren't failing, he was just that much of a hot commodity. To some this would be a dream, but to this 27 year old professor more concerned with helping and teaching his students, it just got in the way from time to time. Still though, he would take it on the chin and try his best regardless. At the end of the day, no matter the circumstances, he wouldn't give up on his job and he wouldn't give up on his students.

"Kimberly, listen. I think you've proven that no work is going to get done today, but that last thing I want is for you to fail. So I think we can make an agreement..."

The young woman immediately leaned forward, excitingly slamming her hands on her desk. "PLEASE tell me it involves taking your pants off. Word around the school is you have a HUGE co-"

"THAT'S nowhere near what I mean!!" Mr. Kline cut her off as quickly as he could. His blush glowing brighter now. "I'm talking about extra credit! There's a big engineering fair coming up with a bunch of students creating a bunch of stuff. I'll have to talk to a few teachers to make it ok, but maybe I can get you involved. Doing well on the project might just give you the credits you need to dig you out of this hole. Just enough that you don't fail.

Kimberly, now less enthused hearing this didn't involve mounting her professor like a stallion only rested her cheek on her fist and looked out the window. "I'll level with you Professor. If I don't get to suck that dick of yours before the semester ends I'm already considering this year a failure." She couldn't resist sneaking a glance at her teacher to see the reaction her comment got. Still sporting that adorable red on his face, so precious.~

Mr Kline only looked up and let out a long sigh. He rigidly pointed at the door, refusing to look at his smug student. "Just get out. Wait for my email. I'll also try to get you partnered with Peggy. You need a good influence."

"Urgh! You really are the best Mr. Kline! I love you bunches. Just one question though, if you don't mind." Kimberly got up and swung her bag over her shoulder.

Caleb got control over himself again. "Ahem! Yes, I'm guessing it's about the project?"

"Ok like, are the rumors true that Emily sucked your dick!? Are you just like, into nerdy goth girls? Cause if it's black lipstick you want then I can totally buy so-"

" O U T ! "

"Ok! OK! I'm leaving hehe!!!"

Mr Kline went back to his desk and covered his face with his hands. "That girl is legit going to drive me crazy...." And with that he swung his chair to his computer and started to message to the other teachers, seeing what he can do.

-----------------

In the end, everything worked out for the best. Kimberly got the confirmation email from Caleb that she was officially on the project with Peggy, to which she responded with a picture of her fresh out of the shower. He did not respond back.

Despite her intense flirting she was grateful for this chance to pass, and with such an easy partner. Peggy was the aloof nerdy type, very different from Kimberly's loud and extraverted self. This being said though, they had never had a bad exchange. True, the obnoxious girl was a bit higher on the social food chain then her, but she didn't believe in being a bitch to others just because they didn't run in the same circles.

The email came with Peggy's number attached, so Kimberly waisted no time in shooting her a text and seeing what needed to be done. Who knows, she might just meet a new friend.

-----------------

Kimberly agreed to meet Peggy in her room. Since she was a RA her dorm had the most space out of the two of them. She had to admit, she was a bit nervous. Peggy was known for being a bit... eccentric. No one really knew much about her. A lot of the girls labeled her as another "nerdy virgin", but Kimberly wasn't so sure. There was this edge to her that was hard to describe. At the end of the day, she guessed it didn't matter, so much as long as she passed.

"Um, I can see your shadow from under the door. Are you planning to just stand out there? It's open." The quick but quiet voice came from the other side.

"Haha! Sorry about that!" Kimberly exclaimed, opening the door and walking in. The room was fairly normal. The only thing Peggy had plastered over her walls were blueprints for god knows what. "Are these all for the project???"

"No." Peggy answered simply. She sat on her bed with her laptop placed on her huge thighs. She typed away, not bothering to look up.

"...Oh wow, so this is just shit you're doing in your free time? That's crazy." Kimberly let loose another comment, hoping it would lead to some form of conversation.

"Yep." Peggy let out another simple answer, still clicking away as the sound of the keyboard filled the room.

"I see..... Am I just bothering you?" Kimberly wasn't one to beat around the bush. If there was going to be a problem here then she might as well spit it out.

"Well uh, that just depends now doesn't it?" Peggy said adjusting her glasses.

"Oh yea? And what does that mean exactly?" Kimberly put her hand on her cocked out hip, ready for whatever came next.

"I agreed to let you be my partner, but I have no interest in waisting my time with someone who's just using me for an easy A. If you plan on vanishing to do whatever while *I* work then I rather not be bothered with this charade where you only show up once or twice." Peggy closed her laptop and folded her arms.

"OH! Is that what this is about? Geese, don't get your panties in a twist haha! Look, I appreciate what you're doing here for me. I have no clue what kind of help I can be, but I DO intend to help how I can, ya know? I'm here to do whatever you need." Kimberly flashed Peggy her winning smile. Her answered for sure seemed to soften the tension in the room.

Peggy flashed a small smile of her own. "Hmph, good to hear. Though, if you're this willing to put in the effort why is it you're failing?"

"Eh, I just REALLY like to look at Cutie Kline. If anything it's HIS fault for being so damn hot.~" Kimberly laughed as she bit her lip.

There was a small pause before the plump nerd girl responded, her own face glowing a bit red. "Hmph, he is pretty attractive isn't he?"

Kimberly's looked at Peggy with a a shocked expression, not expecting a comment like that from her nerdy little partner. That shock slowly turned into the biggest smile ever. "Oh I feel like you and me are going to get along JUST fine!" The spunky dark haired girl put her hand up for a high five, which Peggy slowly reciprocated. "Hell yea! Hey you know what, are you hungry? Come on, I'll order us some Chinese and we can talk more."

------------------

It had been two hours since Kimberly had walked into Peggy's room and though they've spent the entire time talking, barely any work had gotten done. Instead they both seemed more interested in confiding in each other about their crushes on Mr. Kline. The top heavy popular girl was entertained to no end hearing Peggy speak so freely about her desires, lending more evidence to the fact there was more to her that met the eye.

"Peggy I swear on my life, if I leave this school without sucking that man's dick I feel like I've already failed. Have you HEARD the rumors about him? People say he's huge. GOD! Why did he have to be my professor?! Give me ten minutes alone with him and I'd make him mine. Hell, give me five minutes!" Kimberly whined as she sprawled herself out on Peggy's floor, all while the plump little nerd enjoyed her food on the bed.

"I've heard a few rumors here and there. Some have come from Emily though and she's... Well, she's not someone who's word I would hold in the highest regard." The burnet bluntly stated, popping another dumpling in her mouth.

"Aymen to that sister. The girl's a freak. The day I believe she got with Mr. Kline is the day I graduate with a 5.0. The only thing I can believe is that he moans like a bitch when you touch him.~ That's not a guy I'd expect to hear manly grunts out of haha. Talk about ticklish huh?" Kimberly laughed to herself, sitting up in the process. It was then she noticed Peggy's face glowing bright red.

"....." Peggy just stared down, looking at her food as she played with it. Kimberly couldn't help but feel she struck a nerve.

"Say Peggy, you know what I'd do if I got a shot with him, but what about you? Any sexy plans running around in that big brain of yours?

"I uh.. N-never really thought about it.." Peggy muttered out.

"Bullshit! you're a smart girl, but a horrible liar. Spill it. No judgement! Come on!" Kimberly kept poking, feeling it wouldn't take much more to get the info she wanted.

"W-well... If you must know. I-i'd want to tickle him. Especially on his feet. I'm very much into the idea of light, sensual torment. Just the thought of him trapped in a pair of stocks, nowhere to go, all helpless and taut.... f-f-feet on display." Peggy's breath got shaky as she continued. "I just wouldn't let him go. I could spend days making invention after invention, testing them out on him while he howls and laughs in helpless frustration. I feel it wouldn't take much to break him till he offers me whatever I'd want just to give him a break. I-I can't help but wonder how violently he would buck while I ride him." The kinky nerd girl held her face in her hands, not daring to look at her new friend.

Kimberly just sat there with her eyebrows raised and mouth opened. That was certainly something she wasn't expecting. To each their own. She had to admit, there was a sort of appeal to the idea of watching her poor professor struggling for his life from the lightest of touches. She smiled at her new friend in an attempt to relieve her embarrassment. She got up from the floor and put her hand on Peggy's shoulder

"I'll tell you what, if we ever get him tied down, I'll go for his cock and you can get his feet. Deal haha?"

Peggy looked up at her friend and smiled back. "Deal."

"Can guys even get hard from tickling?" Kimberly couldn't help but to ask.

"If you know what nerves to touch he could be as hard as a diamond." They both laughed at the though.

"Well that sounds like the experiment right there doesn't it? Now thats a project I'd get an A on no problem." Kimberly kept laughing, that was until she checked her phone. "SHIT! Sorry Peg, I got to get going. We'll talk more tomorrow about what we're going to do for this thing. Sorry we didn't get much work done! See you soon!"

Kim quickly packed her stuff in order to rush to her next obligation, all the while Peggy just stayed on her bed and watch her leave. There she sat in her now silent dorm, just thinking. It was then she went to her desk and started to scribble on some blueprint paper.

---------------------------

The next day Kim cam back to Peggy's room where finally the project was the topic of discussion. The plump nerd had put all kinds of blueprints on the floor. Sheets upon sheets of schematics ranging from easily doable to completely insane. It made the dark haired girl's head spin.

"Is this even realistic? I can't tell where it starts and where it ends." Kimberly said, completely overwhelmed.

"If we start soon we could finish any one of them. The way we pass is it needs to be something someone in the field would endorse. It gives us a lot of freedom." Peggy comforted her friend, trying to show it's a lot easier then it all seems.

"Urgh, I guess." Kimberly sighed as she leaned again Peggy's desk, that' when she noticed one last idea. "Hey whats..."

Peggy's face turned completely red as her new friend picked up latest blueprint. "T-THATS uh, Hold on!"

Kim's eyes nearly popped out of her skull when she laid eyes on it. "OH MY GOD! This is insane!!!" And thats when the gears in the top heavy girl's head started to turn. "I wan't to do this one."

Peggy's mouth almost hit the floor. "WHAT!?"

"You heard me! I want to do this one! You said we just need someone to endorse it, you know about this stuff more than me, There's got to be SOMEONE. You wouldn't draw this up if it was impossible. If you can look me dead in the eyes and say there's not a single scientist that would endorse this baby, I'll drop it." The two stared at each other, Kimberly's eyes filled with stars while Peggy were filled with complete bewilderment. After a full minute of silence the kinky little nerd bit her lip and answered.

"....... I know a woman.... But in this kind of situation we would need to send her a video of the machine working. Not to mentions for that we would need a test sub..." It was then Peggy looked in her malicious friend's eyes and saw exactly what she was planning. "J-ject. No."

"Yes." Kimberly just answered.

"NO!" Peggy said again. More so in disbelief than in disagreement.

"You get work Peg, I'll handle the rest. This is going to be amazing!" Kimberly shouted in childish excitement.

"Your a horrible influence Kim..... Let's get to work."

--------------------

"Come on Mr. Kline! Keep up! I'm excited to show you what me and Peggy did!" Kimberly yelled excitedly down the hallway as she lead her professor to his unknowing doom.

"I got to admit Kimberly, I'm proud and a little shocked that you guys finished so fast. I'm really glad you took this seriously. I'm sure you'll get a good grade out of this." Mr. Kline smiled warmly at her as he kept following her to the gymnasium where the rest of the projects were being held. Since they opted to send in a video presentation the two girls didn't need to present with the rest of the others. It was the day before the show and they would have the large area all to themselves on this Sunday afternoon.

"You'd be surprised what I can get done when I have the proper motivation. Now get the led out! Peggy's waiting for us!" Not wanting to waist anymore time she grabbed her professor's hand and roughly dragged him down the hall. Finally they made it to the gymnasium were Peggy was putting in her final calculations.

"Afternoon Peggy. I hope Kimberly didn't leave you to do all this work by yourself." Caleb joked lightheartedly.

Peggy could barely contain her excitement, let alone look the heart throb professor in the eye. With her knowing what was to come, she was almost set to burst, her hands shaking like leafs.

"O-oh not at all. In fact, me and Kim have become quite close. C-common interests and all that...." Peggy stammered out, working as fast as she could now.

"VERY common interests as it turns out.~" Kimberly playfully slapped the back of her friend and giggled aloud. All the while Kline just stood and admired their work. It was covered by a red tarp but the size of these projects never ceased to amaze him.

"We all set Peg?" Kimberly asked.

"I think so..." The cautious nerd girl was a bundle of nerves. She couldn't believe this was actually happening.

"Alight! Then without further ado, I present to you... um.. well, I'll think of a name later!" And with that Kimberly ripped the tarp away to reveal what could only be described as a pair of electric stocks.

Mr. Kline's face slowly shifted from amazement to outright confusion. "I.. Um... What is that exactly?"

"It's uuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhh" Kim looked at Peggy and then back to Caleb, then back to Peggy, then back to Caleb. She really didn't think this far ahead.

Peggy quickly caught her failing friend and shot out an excuse. "Message chair. I-it's a massage chair. Do to the variations in people's sensitivities there are certain message techniques that more sensitive people miss out on. Some very important ones in fact. Y-you just put your feet in there and the machine helps the masseuse adjust your position. There are a few other things in there to make it all around easier for them to do their job..."

Kimberly looked wide eyed at Peggy. That was possibly the dumbest fucking thing she had ever heard in her life.

"Hmmm... Guess that makes sense? I got to admit I'm not one for messages, but I've been known to struggle during the ones I have gotten haha!" Mr. Kline laughed, scratching the back of his head.

Kimberly's face was one of complete shock. She couldn't believe that actually fucking worked. Peggy elbowed her in the side, making sure she stayed focused.

"OW! I-I MEAN- then it sounds like your the perfect one to test it out for us! Come on professor!" The obnoxious girl clapped her hands together and leaned forward a bit.

"Me? Um, are you sure? Is it safe?" The wary teacher asked.

"Most likely..." Peggy said quickly, earning an elbow of her own from Kim. "AH! I MEAN YES OF COURSE!"

Mr. Kline looked back at his two students, both of them looking like they were about to break out into cold sweats. "Eh, I guess there's no harm in it. Just be gentle with me. I'm a bit sensitive haha."

Kimberly had to stop Peggy from nearly passed out from hearing that. "YOU GOT IT TEACH! Just uh, give us a second to get situated."

---------------------

It took a bit to set up, but finally Caleb was all strapped into the "message chair". His naked caramel feet were placed into the stocks and locked in tight. Peggy almost fainted again when she saw them. So smooth looking, so tender, much bigger than expected. Kimberly all the while giggled to herself, thinking about all the fun that was going to happen. She also couldn't believe she was able to talk him into the arm restraints as well.

"So uh, how does this work exactly?" Mr. Kline asked, his nerves starting to get the better of him.

"Well first we have to wait for Becky." Kim replied back, and on queue the doors swung open, and in walked Becky with camera in hand. Another student from Caleb's class, a bubbly blond who was good friends with Kimberly. He had to separate them several times as they giggled constantly during his lectures.

"Like, oh my God! Looking good professor! Almost good enough to eat! Roar!~" Becky teased as she made a little clawing motion with her free hand.

"Glad you could make it Beck. You won't regret it.~" Kimberly ran up and hugged her friend.

"Are you kidding me? From like, what you told me, I wouldn't miss this for the world! Let me just turn this on and we can start recording!" Becky held up the camera and made sure to get everything in shot.

"Recoding?? W-wait a second. Whats going on here?" Mr. Kline tried to ask but was completely shrugged off by his students.

"Shhh, don't be rude Cutie. The adults are talking. Ok girls! Let's fire this thing up." Kim exclaimed excitedly. Her and Peggy got into place in front of their teacher and addressed the camera. Kim started off.

"Hello, this video is for you Doctor Nervendin! We're hoping that you would endorse our project! We worked super hard on it and we think it's something you'll really enjoy!" Kim kept talking until Peggy stopped her.

"IS ANYONE GOING TO ANSWER ME!?" The teacher shouted behind them, but there was no answer. Instead Peggy began to address the camera as well.

"Like you Doctor, I have an extreme interest in the study of the nerves so I really hope this impresses you. Without further deliberation, I present to you, 'The T-Omatic' V.1." The two students stepped aside to present their experiment...and their victim.

"T what?? This isn't funny you three! Let me out this instant! A-are you listening to me!?" The teacher struggled in his bounds, but all it earned him was a squeal from Becky.

"Mr. K you like, look so hella cute! EEE!" The blonde bit her finger, trying her hardest to hold the camera steady.

"Would you like to do the honors Kimberly?" Peggy tossed the controller to her friend and gave her the biggest smile she'd ever seen. "It's all thanks to you anyway!"

Kim smiled back at her partner in crime. "'I'd fucking love to!.... Just let me do one thing first." And with that she skipped to her bound professor and leaned over the stocks till she was nose to nose with him.

"I'm finally going to get what I want Cutie Kline hehe! It could have been anyway you wanted it. Now you're F-U-C-K-E-D fucked!" He tried to respond, but as soon as he opened his mouth he was kissed at full force. Kimberly savored every moment of it as she bit and sucked his lower lip, finally letting go with a satisfied pop. It left him breathless. A feeling he's become very aquatinted to.

"Ok! NOW I'm ready. Let's get this show on the road ladies! Count along with me! IN FIVE!" Both Peggy and Becky did exactly that, all while Caleb's anxiety grew more and more.

"FOUR!!!"

"LET ME OUT! I'M NO PLAYING WITH YOU THREE!"

"THREE!!!"

"GIRL!!!

"TWO!!!"

"G I R L SSSSSSHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHHHH AHHA! OH GAHAHAH! OHAHAHAHAH WHAHAHAT ISHAHAH! OH NOOHHOHOHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!" Before Caleb could get out another plea, the machine seemed to have turned on. He could feel the stocks vibrating around his ankles as it started. From the stock itself these pink fuzzy almost snake like tentacles latched on to his feet and roamed around at an agonizing slow pace.

"Oppsie! Looks like my finger slipped!" Her and Becky laughed at the cruel prank while Peggy herself couldn't help but to let out a few heartless chuckles of her own.

It wasn't just the prank itself that amused them. What kept them laughing up a storm was watching their prim and proper teacher flailing around like a fish out of water. All the while the cruel machine worked its magic on is poor helpless feet. He bucked his slender hips over and over again, but it was no use, He was trapped and the only way he was getting out was if his student's allowed it.

"Oh my GAWD! Mr. K! You're like, the most ticklish guy ever! Look at you go hehehe! Tickle tickle tickle tickle!" Becky couldn't help but let out another squeal as she walked closer, zooming the camera in, making sure to get right up in there and see the damage being done by the tickle torment.

Kimberly and Peggy also stepped back into frame, the plump blushing nerd all too happy to explain her masterpiece. "As you can see, the tentacles are fitted for multiple kinds of skins. One can be super fuzzy, other can be a bit more stiff and set to vibrate, and some can even dispense oil to making sure the soles stay nice and sensitive to the touch. For the purposes of the demonstration I've fitted the device with one of each kind. I think you'll find the results to be rather.." She bit her lip and squeezed her thighs together, looking at her victims feet with absolute infatuation. ".. B-breath taking.~"

"I'll say haha!" Kimberly interjected. "And thanks to the strength of the stocks themselves theres absolute no wiggle room. The cuffs are fitted with the best padding possible for extended use. Try all you want Cutie Kline! There's no getting out of this.~"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH NOOOOOOOAHAHAHAHAH! OH GHAHAHAHAHAHAH! PLEEHAHAHAHH I CAHAHAHAHN'T TAHAHAHHAHAHAKE IHAHHAAHHHAHAHT! I CAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHN'T! I CHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHN'T!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEHEHEHHAHHAHHAHHAHESEEEHEHEHAHAHAHAHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHHEHEHH OHOHOHO HAAHAHHH!!!" The teacher howled in endless guffaws to the mercy of no one in the room. He looked back at his student's and saw not even a glimpse of a desire to let him out of this device from hell. Their smiles grew wider, the cheeks more red, they were enjoying this. They were enjoying every minute of his torment.

"I think Mr. Kline is having a little hissy fit up there. Whats wrong baby? Does it tickle wickle tickle too much for you?" Becky shimmied her full hips as she spoke to her professor with the most degrading baby talk. It was too much for him, they all damn well knew it!

"You're such a sweetie for helping us out Mr. K! You're the best professor ever!... And yea, I guess the most ticklish huh?" Kimberly laughed at her own stupid teasing. "Whats wrong? Do you want it turned off?~" The dark haired girl teased, shaking the remote right in front of his face.

YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAASHAHAHAHAHAH PLEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHEHAHAHAHEHAHAHHEHAHEHAHAHAHHHAHHEHHEHHAHAHEHH!! OHAHHAHAAHAAHAHAAAHAHHHILL ODOHAHAHHHANYTHIHIHIHAHHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAG!!!"

Kimberly wore the most smug, bratty expression possible as she slid the device into her ample cleavage. Again she leaned over the stocks, but this time she made sure it was her impressive rack that was just mere inches from his face as she jiggled them tauntingly. "Huh? Do you want it off? Do ya? Do ya? Bet you want to touch me now more than ever huh professor? Come on! Come and get it! It's all there waiting for you! Hehehahaha!!!" She had to admit, as much as she wanted him to touch her after all this time, there was something satisfying about flaunting what he couldn't currently have.

"KIM! You're so naughty! The poor guy's already blushing! You're gonna like, turn his whole body red!" Becky laughed and giggled from behind the camera, moving around to get the best shots possible.

"Mmmmm Maybe that's the idea. You never know Cutie Kline, I might just make you fish the remote out with your teeth! You'd like that right? Get your face all up in these? HAHAHA" Kim laughed as Caleb just watch the remote, and her breast, bounce up and down just out of reach. It was absolutely maddening.

Back at his feet Peggy just sat there on her knees and watched what was to her, the most erotic thing she'd ever see. Her teachers large ticklish feet, trapped without a hope of escaping. All the while the soulless tentacles she'd created ran ramped on them. They slithered around his arches, buzzed between his toes, and feathery kissed across the balls of his poor helpless feet. It was so sexy. The only thing better than the laughter echoing through the room was the slight jolts his feet would make. It must been so frustrating trying to get away from something while you could barely move. It aroused her to no end. The power of dominance she felt was intoxicating. Peggy created this beast that was driving him crazy, by extension every tickle he felt was by her cruel hands. While the other two were distracted up top she secretly slid a hand down between her legs and gently rubbed herself.

"Like, where else do you think he's ticklish?" Becky chirped. Wanting to see more and more.

"Don't know! Let's take off his shirt and see!" Kimberly excitedly exclaimed.

Mr. Kline's blue eyes watered as he saw his two student's hands come closer to him, unbuttoning hi shit, making him more vulnerable. It was hopeless. He was hopeless. Nothing but a toy at the whims of this "experiment."

He was in this for the long haul.

-----------------------------

The tickling went on for longer than Caleb's exhausted mind could keep up with. The tentacles never stopped for even a minute, keeping up their slow deliberate rolling against his helpless taut soles. All the while he was forced to endure the nonstop teasing at the hands of his students. And it wasn't just his feet. His sides were tweaked and groped. His nipples sucked and pinched. Kimberly blew raspberry after raspberry into his tight stomach, all while being egged on by Becky. At this point he would have done anything they wanted if it meant getting even the slightest hint of a break.

"So!" Kimberly said, startlingly her professor's waist. Nestling his obvious erection between her perfect ass cheeks. "Tell me something Cutie Kline, and answer honestly. Do you want that blowjob from me now?" Her hot breath teased his sweating face as she wiggled her butt against him. They both knew what the answer was.

Caleb couldn't talk, much less think. What was once sporadic laughter has now become weak and broken giggles.

"Awwww don't worry baby, all you need to do is nod. So, what's your answer?" Kimberly asked once more, batting her long eyelashes at him. Mr. Kline nodded. Yes. He'd allow her to do anything she wanted at this point.

Kim bit her bottom lip, finally she was getting exactly what she wanted. She turned to her partner in crime and winked. "What do you say Peg? Think we can give him a little breather? I'm sure you can find another way to entertain yourself.~"

Peggy looked up at her, she herself was just as breathless as the two of them. By the wink Kim gave her she knew exactly what the plan was and smiled back. "O-of course. You've more then earned it Mr. Kline. Such a good subject...." She grabbed the remote left on the top and the stocks and finally shut the hellish machine off. "Guess we can put the battery life as another perk."

Mr. Kline started to catch his breath right away as the machine shut down, but he was only afforded little time before Kimberly stared to dominantly kiss him over and over again. Each one getting lower and lower. "Time to finally see how big you are professor.~"

"OOOOOO! I like, totally have always wanted to see!!" Becky chirped from the sidelines.

Thats exactly what they did. Not a minute after unzipping his tight pants did his huge rod sprang out like some kind of jack in the box. It was long and proud. Peggy for sure knew what she was talking about with boys staying hard through tickling. Kimberly was pretty sure she'd never seen a cock this rock hard before!

"HOLY SHIT! The rumors ARE true!" Kimberly gawked at it with sparkles in her eyes. Becky was just as dumbfounded, even Peggy couldn't resist finding out his size for herself. If Caleb had any sense of reality right now, he would have been blushing out of his mind.

"Welp! Down the hatch! HAHA!" Kimberly opened her mouth wide and took in her professors impressive length. Thats when they all found out the biggest secret of all. Immediately their professor started to cackle all over again, all from the feeling of her sweet lips on his rod.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHOHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHO HOHOHO HHAH!!!"

The dark haired girl looked dumbfounded, Becky couldn't believe her eyes, Peggy herself was completely taken off guard.

"Oh my god."

"You can't be serious!"

"M-My God!"

"N-no p-please! I-I c-c-can't!" Caleb tried to explain himself, but was cut off from his students.

"Can't what? Handle a pretty little blowie because of your big sensitive cock!?" Kimberly taunted as she again ran her tongue up his long aching penis, making her professor react as if he was being shocked.

"Like oh my God! I can't believe Emily was right! Your dick is just as ticklish as the rest of you!" Becky couldn't help but to giggle at the bizarreness of it all.

"Hmph, y-you really are the perfect ticklish test subject, aren't you professor." Peggy commented from behind the stocks, putting a hand over her mouth as she giggled at him.

"NO! OH GOD PLEASE! OH GAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAD!" The poor teacher tried to beg, but was cut off from the feeling of Kimberly sucking his spectacular cock once more. She slowly and lovingly sucked from the base, all the way back to the tip, and then back down again.

"Fucking hell! That's SO fucking hot! Scoot over! You two have had all the fun! I'm getting something out of this." Becky whined as she placed the camera down on a nearby table, still recording everything. Once more the camera was focused on the tormented teachers taut feet.

While those two were busy, Peggy gave a sly wink to the camera and placed a single finger to her lips, making a naughty "shhh" gesture. While those two had their fun, she was going to have hers. She began to cruelly rake her nails against his feet. With Mr. Kline laughing so hard from the blowjob, they wouldn't even notice her adding on to the torment.

Caleb was right, in the end Kimberly and these other two students were going to drive him crazy. And they did just that, over and over again throughout the day.

It went on just like that. Each of them taking turns to fulfill their desires on their helpless teacher. At the end of it all Kimberly passed with flying colors. And with her able to achieve her semester long dream, she felt as if she passed in more ways than one. As for Peggy, apparently the good doctor enjoyed the project so much, she offered the talented mind an assistant position.

--------
Twitter
https://twitter.com/CollaredKid
Shop
https://society6.com/nerve

Great drawing and a truly wonderful story! Thanks for sharing them here. :D

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back