• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Extreamly fucked up, yet, extreamly hot...

Banshee, why do you keep trying to argue with the people who say they are turned off or frightened by videos of women in extreme pain?

We get it, you are turned on by it. Some others aren't. There are no points to argue in either case...

Actually

I'm not turned on by anyone in extreme pain, the kink models will flat out tell you they aren't in extreme pain.

I'm pointing out that saying "God gave us pain for..." s an invalid argument.

And wondering why someone would have been part of a site knowing what that site did. I respect his opinion, he's very well spoken and a very nice guy. I'm simply pointing out that TUF isn't a very strenuous site.

I'm not sure if it's Kink-affiliated or not, but if you're into this kind of stuff then I think you'd like http://www.topgrl.com/

It's in the same vein as those other sites, but it's F/F and I think there's tickling (in some very interesting situations) in about 75% of the videos. Sister Dee has a thing for tickling I think. I'm much more inclined toward F/* situations, so I like this site a lot more than the others.

Not Affiliated

But many kink models work with Sister Dee. Sister Dee also works with HardTied.com and Infernalrestraints both of which are creations from the ex webmaster of DeviceBondage.

Weren't you a member? Your reasoning is BS. By your reasoning there should be no sports, no cops, no firemen or the like. The point is there is consent, the models set their own limit and Kink 100% obeys them. I've been to a kink shoot and it was remarkable the efforts they took to protect the models and how much fun everyone was having. (Princess Donna BTW is WICKED smart, in fact the one thing I noticed was how intelligent the staff and models are). They pay well, have a models bill of rights and at the end make certain their model is OK. This is by far the most professional site on the net. There is no other site I know of that will let you take part in a shoot for absolutely free and yes on some of the sites guests can take part.

That is the stupidest argument I have ever heard? How does their being sports or cops, or firemen have anything to do with a woman being tied to an X-Frame and being beaten with a flogger or having a zipper done to her? You make no valid comment with this.

The only reason I posted the stuff about the other sites was to show you how tame The Upper Floor is.

Well I just came from the and Upper Floor session (well not literally of course) and I helped to start a wild gang tickling on Dana Vixen during the Initiation of Gia, she is now a house slave and the just about the only place you will see her is on the Upper Floor. 3 girls tickled Dana like crazy, with a little tit slapping and Dana getting her pussy sucked thrown in (as requested by others) it was a great mix, and was the highlight of the evening for me. Even the none tickle fans were flipping out about how intense it is. Getting a month membership would be worth it just to catch it on TUF's raw footage.

BTW why waste money chatting with the models when you can just PM them or email them? They'll respond!

I found out about that recently, but I still wouldn't mind dropping in for a chat with Dana, she actually said at the Upper Floor party that I am her favorite (online) member. I think that was pretty cool.

ST

LOL Dude

She said the same thing to me and 3 other guys. Remember THEY WANT YOUR MONEY!!

Topgrl BTW is excellent as is hardtied.

IS it really necessary to have such huge signatures? I wish there was some sort of a size limit like there are on other forums. Giant signatures just yell "look at me!" and really takes away from everything else when you are bombarded with a bunch of somebody else's crap that you or I could care less about............admin thoughts??????

Big signatures are a really helpful way to indicate that someone is an idiot without having to read their posts to find out. ;)

Big signatures are a really helpful way to indicate that someone is an idiot without having to read their posts to find out. ;)

and "No signature" is really helpful way to indicate that somebody is an ass hole with no interests or creativity.

She said the same thing to me and 3 other guys. Remember THEY WANT YOUR MONEY!!

That would be a valid point if it had been in a PM or during a Vid-Cam sestion. However I haven't even web cam'ed with her in well over a month, and it was during one of the live show's where there were about 30 other site members watching. If the comment was just about getting my money why would she risk ostracizing 20+ people and lose out on their business? It wouldn't make sence for her to take that chance would it?

Don't get me wrong, I am not stupid, I don't expect her to run off to Canada and become Mrs SlaverTickler, I think she just likes my dirty mind the best :D.

Like I Said

She's said it to a lot of guys and judging by your likes you're WAY low on the dirty scale with the types of scenes she's done. It's your money she's after. BTW Kink keeps stats on who has been there a lot. The models know. They're briefed on it. So yes it does make since. Same with a hooker, every John is their favorite. All part of the fantasy.

and "No signature" is really helpful way to indicate that somebody is an ass hole with no interests or creativity.

No, that isn't true. Your huge signature is just obnixious and is really annoying when it pushes the next post down below yours about five spots lower than it should be. And why? Just so you can be an attention whore. That's why.

Is there a block feature that will hide posts from certain people? I want to see the content from the producers and studios on here, not somebody's signature that contains worthless crap-ola!

Is there a block feature that will hide posts from certain people? I want to see the content from the producers and studios on here, not somebody's signature that contains worthless crap-ola!

1. you can block people and you will not see their posts. i did it with a member on here, i am sure people have done it with me.

2. you can also change your preferences so you will not see signatures. i did that a LONG time ago because of another member that had a HUGE obnoxious signature, and not only that he posted like crazy so the threads he posted in, which were many, had 3 or 4 posts per page because of it. if you really want to see someones signature, you can look at their profile and see it there.

1. you can block people and you will not see their posts. i did it with a member on here, i am sure people have done it with me.

2. you can also change your preferences so you will not see signatures. i did that a LONG time ago because of another member that had a HUGE obnoxious signature, and not only that he posted like crazy so the threads he posted in, which were many, had 3 or 4 posts per page because of it. if you really want to see someones signature, you can look at their profile and see it there.

THANKS, didn't think of that. Just turned signatures off in options. Less rude than blocking somebody ;)

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back