• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Extreme fantasy Possible or too much

NYC_finest

TMF Poster
Anyone else had a fantasy so extreme or unique that you feel it will only stay a fantasy?

Plenty. Just look at the posts I've started in the story section. Nerve enhancing products, complex machines that tickle all over monitoring brainwaves, a dozen of cloned girls tickled in an underground lab....
Or a ritual tickling made to appease a thirsty god of tickling....
I think you get the idea. xD

I like also to imagine a girl being tickled to the point of crying, but I don't like much seeing that in reality.

EDIT:
I would say that these fantasies are so extreme, that I HOPE, they only stay fantasies. :D

I sure do but they are fine to stay in the fantasy only area and I'm totally good with that. They're always about someone else's wife or girlfriend.

DK

Yes. I have sadistic Fantasies that run through my mind, but that's all they'll EVER be. I couldn't ever do that to someone....no matter how hot the idea is.

Anyone else had a fantasy so extreme or unique that you feel it will only stay a fantasy?

Yes, and the reason they will stay fantasy is because, either it is not realistically possible for it to happen in real life which is usually the reason. Or I would not actually want it to happen in real life cause it is best left as a fantasy and it's more enjoyable that way.

Nothing but fantasy, all of the time.
It is forbidden to try crossing the line.
Girls of perfection, the nymphs of my dream,
Tie them for tickles, their panties will steam.
Real world is different, quite impossibly so,
I won't hurt another, and I respect the word, "No."

to tickle extremely skinny women is my fantasy. when i see bony ribs and concave abs(with six pack muscles), i go crazy. also love tickle monsters. would also love to add seeing handicapped people mercilessly tickled without being able to defend themselves.

Several fantasies here, that's half the fun. Always wondering "what if".....

my extreme fantasy is simple: to tickle a woman 'till she loose consciousness... or worse.
Do I want to do it? NO!
Do I want to see it? NO!

that said: I do wish/think, in my darkest corner of my heart...
If we ware living in a scifi world, I would have found a Highlander woman, tie her tight and do that to her. After all, she can't die :)
and/or...
If I ware a multimillionaire, I would've built a small Hospital like place where I would've tickle tortured women for money (a lot of money), while the medical staff would keep them... safe.

Yes, I'm pure evil :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back