• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

EXTREME TICKLE TORMENT; HOT CHICK MERCILESSLY TORTURED (Photos)

Lily Haze

2nd Level Red Feather
There's a couple of "tickle torment" vignettes on the Pulptoon site (www.pulptoon.com). Check-out the site's Cantoon Island forum and click on the thread titled "Passing Inspection, She's Cooked." A hot chick named Marcy, a stunning redhead, admits that she's "painfully ticklish" (her vulnerability is not only authentic but pretty damn obvious). Naturally, she's intensely tickled--by ghosts and a mad chef--to the point of literally passing out. Mananged to engage only a couple of "grabs" (see below). It's just pretty unique that the fetish is drawn into "horror-related" photo stories; this particular thread is loaded with 'em! Marcy's deep navel ("a bottomless pit") is perpetually assaulted with Q-Tips and busy fingers.

Last edited:
That's great! Unfortunately, I wasn't able to find more on their website (Not without becoming a member at least)... Though those pics make it seem so promising...!!!

J :biggrinjester: J

The expression of fear on Marcy's face is genuine; she's watching her tormentor who's wielding a feather duster! It turns out this extended scene was shot for a horror movie. According to a one contact (Caroline Arkham), the regional producer is already searching for investment to launch a sequel; this time, the film would open with Marcy mercilessly tickled in a mad doctor's lab. I mean, the entire "tickling" related scenario was that powerful! In regard to Marcy, it's true that members of the crew though she was at risk (i.e. literally tickled to death). I should know, I functioned as an assistant. The tickling was unconstrained hardcore.

Last edited:
Just heard from CA that this video will debut, in October (or sooner), on a fledgling website titled Lili's Bistro. Finally learned the premise: a bikini-clad superhotty is abducted by a girl-hungry family. She's severely tickle-tormented during the tenderizing process and prepared as din-din. CA has insisted that the girl required oxygen after two "especially intense, very agonizing and unrehearsed" tickle torment scenes. At least two other hot girls are tickled with the same viciousness.

Last edited:
The body is all natural!

Here is CA's press release on the video:

I'm pretty clueless about this thing, I only saw the rough cut. I only know that it was a couple of years in development. Apparently, investors didn't buy tickling as a credible "Grand Guignol/horror movie" type of torment until they saw a product reel. The girl's genuine agony sold 'em. If I'm getting the story straight, a few other actresses were originally engaged for roles but the intensity of the tickling--not to mention the full nudity (completely in the buff for 80% of the movie)--dissuaded them from sticking it out. I talked to Marcy, who admitted "I was on the brink of quitting twice. The crew is very nice but they cautioned me that the tickling would be merciless--and it was, I broke down crying and nearly fainting. Oxygen was on the cramped set but it didn't matter; they kept inventing new bits of sadism to make the tickling even more agonizing. I believe they cast me because I am extremely ticklish. Matter of fact, when I auditioned, they asked, 'Are you ticklish?' I thought that was a peculiar question for casting me in a horror film. And they want me to go all through it again for a sequel about a crazed doctor! I'm flattered but, then again, which other actresses could put up with that type of real horror? They're looking for investment, right now!" End of interview.

Tickling runs rampant in three of the film's sequences (girls, captured by backwoods cannibals, are tenderized via very sadistic applications of tickling). The locations and rustic environment are creepy. The girls are red hot. It was shot in the backwoods of Edgewood, MD (approx. 45 minutes from Baltimore); lots of screaming, nudity and bondage went undisturbed because newcomers--and the law--can get lost in the swamps and labyrinths of dark forests. Everything went smoothy though the screams--a consequence of the tickling--"nearly bust the sound meters" (quote/unquote). A guy named Phil, a production assistant, said, "We preferred B&D over gore. Naked girls are tied-up for tickling, the pot and platter. The folks here, once you get to know them, are cool. No unions or permits, we saved a bundle of money. And if you need a prop, they build it for you overnight. Marcy is gonna be an icon; she's the sexiest, most torrid damel-in-distress I've ever seen. And, goddamn, is she ever ticklish!"

And that's it, everything I know! Fade-out, drop the curtain. Among the girls hired for the film, I only had the opportunity to talk to Marcy (she's no nice, smart and gorgeous!). Best thing to do is hang around Lili's Bistro during its October opening.

Last edited:
I hope you don't mind but I used your hand in a tickling fake I made if you do I will remove them. here is the picture. send me an email at [email protected] if you want them removed right away thank you Tom aka Master Paladin

Great advertising? Hey, the late William Castle would be green-pea with envy!

Fantastic! I can't wait to see this! Dr. Quill please keep us on the update!!

J :biggrinjester: J

Thank you, randomguy85...

Latest development: the video will debut in early October (not Halloween as originally speculated). Here's a couple more scenes of the same damsel-in-distress (Marcy). She's abducted and whisked to a torture chamber below the barn. Her captors don't want to bruise their prospective dinner; after all, she's prime! Hence, once again, the poor girl experienes (extreme) tickle agony which gets more intense per minute.

I've also included a behind-the-scenes shot of Marcy (turns out that she wasn't off the hook; th

Behind-the-scenes

Here's a more relaxed shot of Marcy in the overture to another cooking/tickle torture scene (never mind the smile, she's not off the hook). But I've heard that this sequence ("The Dessert"), a long tease, was cut for undisclosed reasons. Not certain about this but that's the rumor.

Prepared as dinner, the poor (but very hot) girl is mercilessly tickle-tenderized. She was in genuine agony as "the chef" viciously assaulted her tender soles and equally vulnerable upper body...

Tickle-sadism is stressed in this scenario. Seriously, not for the squeamish...

Video available

THE GREAT NEWS: these tickle/sadism videos and photo sets can be eventually downloaded from Lily's Midnight Snacks (www.lilysmidnightsnacks.com). Check-out the preview but, remember, the site is still in its embryonic stage; there plenty of construction in development. Leave 'em a message, specify which specific type of tickling turns you on (none of the videos are faked...matter of fact, the tickle torment is truly agonizing!).

Photos, below and above, are from "The Hitchhiker"; hot girl is abducted by a "mad chef" (she's tied to a picnic table and mercilessly "tenderized" [i.e. tickle-tortured sans constraint]. Erogenous targets include soles, boobs, armpits, ribs...delicious!).

Last edited:
Are there any clips to view yet? Any idea how long before the site will be up? Any clips from the photos already posted? :eek:)

GREAT PHOTOS!!!!

dragen424, thank you. The maiden video ("The Hitchhiker") should be posted within 7-10 days; keep watching the site (www.lilysmidnightsnacks.com) for a preview clip and photos. I screened a rough cut and its pretty damn intense; no hyperbole, Lily is the most ticklish damsel in distress since Julia Parton!

omfg!! this new concept has an AMAZING potential!... and to be honest, here are some of the most erotic photos ive seen in a while!! :O

Thank you, Elvis_cocho...

Well, we're finally getting our act together. We experienced some technical gaffes but repairing/re-editing subsequent videos should be comparatively effortless. THE HITCHHIKER will be delayed for another 24-48 hours (the images appeared pixelated and required serious modification).

In the meantime, we posted two "tickling" videos on the website (www.lilysmidnightsnacks.com). These are trial shoots (zip nudity) but the tickle torments are pretty mean-spirited. The abridged story: a jock is pretty pissed that his girlfriend made him an object of ridicule. The vengeful bully insists that his beautiful squeeze will laugh only at his beckoning--and he proceeds to tickle the hell out of her. The lovely lass is extremely vulnerable to tickling applications (I should know, I play the "lass"; I fear tickling because the chronic overload of pleasure is beyond my control. Hence, the recorded hysteria is 100% authentic).

I'll keep you posted on THE HITCHHIKER (full frontal nudity, exterior settings within a very rustic environment; the captive girl's screaming actually prompted neighbors to investigate).

Hope you enjoy the trial videos; but please be advised that all subsquent videos will include tight bondage, full nudity and an erotic content (tickling is inflicted upon the feet and, YES, the upper body; my boobs, pits and ribs are quite vulnerable. But Q-Tips or feather tips revolved in my bellybutton, described as a "bottomless pit", make me lose it. I nearly black out. At any rate, I hope that you enjoy these earlier, experimental trial shoots.

Lily

Ok, more news...

THE HITCHHIKER is now available from the Lily's Midnight Snacks website (www.lilysmidnightsnacks.com).

The video is about a (bikini-clad) sorority sister who is dumped on a remote country road by pranksters. She's picked-up by a "good samaritan" who volunteers to return the babe to her campus. But he initially invites the hotty to a homecooked dinner...little does she realize that she's the main course. Yep, she's stripped/seasoned/garnished/oiled. The host also insists on "tenderizing" the beauty with some savage tickling.

Don't download this video at work, what with the full-frontal nudity, the kink, the bondage and lots of screaming. And I challenge anyone to doubt the authenticity of the tickling (Lily is extremely vulnerable, hence she was the ideal choice to cast in the title role).

This is Part I of a compedium of "horror/tickle torture" vignettes, filmed entirely outdoors.

Hope that you enjoy!

Last edited:
Just bought the clip from their homepage 3 days ago, but they didn´t send me a download-link.
I also sent them 2 E-Mails but didn´t get any answer !!

sibelius, sorry about the inconvenience. Yours truly, Lily and "the gang" were not attendant during the period that your message was dispatched (we were shooting more "extreme tickle" videos). I assume the problem was corrected; if not, shoot me a personal message and we'll promptly resolve it. We've been elated with the business generated by this site (thank you, it's a catalyst for producing more "tickle torture" commerce). But only one other patron, aside from yourself, has experienced this sort of turbulence. Again, thanks for your patience.

Caroline Arkham

Last edited:
Well Dr. Quill, today its the 4 th day i ordered the clip and i still have no download-link.
can you help ?

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back