• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

**Extremely Ticklish Hangover F/F**

Kelli Lynn Sage

Verified
DISCOUNTED CLIP UNTIL MIDNIGHT OF January 1st 2013

Full Clip at: http://www.FetishDivaz.com

Vimeo SD Preview:[video=vimeo;56341678]http://vimeo.com/56341678[/video]

Full Length Clip at: http://www.FetishDivaz.com

HD Preview Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?cequvbrpl6uu6qx

Hello Everyone! I miss you all! I am currently staying over friend's places saving up for my own apartment. I am sure a lot of you know the lovely Miss Autumn Bodell. She was kind enough to let me stay at her place as long as I needed. We are both party girls and went out to the bar the night before. Autumn drinks like a fish, and soon was extremely wasted. I drove her home and she went to bed. I woke up the next morning to her snoring and realized that I had the PERFECT opportunity to take advantage of her sexy body with my finger nails. I have been wanting to use these new nails, and haven't been able to tickle anyone with them yet.

This clip starts with me talking to the camera, I just woke up, barely any makeup on explaining what happened the night before then showing off my AWESOME tie job I did on Autumn while she is still fast asleep and snoring adorably! I then put the camera on a tripod and WAKE UP THE SEXY, TOPLESS AUTUMN BY TICKLING HER SIZE 8 Feet!!! I start off by tickling Autumns sexy feet with intervals of FOOTWORSHIP (because y'all know how much I love sucking on toes). She then starts to get very very angry and tells me to "Pack up all of your and leave! Your toothbrush, toothpaste, EVERYTHING". Because she starts to get mouthy, I keep the camera running on the tripod, go to the bathroom and get my toothbrush! I THEN ATTACK HER HELPLESS SIZE 8 FEET WITH MY RECENTLY USED STILL WET TOOTHBRUSH! Autumn goes crazy! She then starts bitching saying its "too hot in here". To make her a little more comfortable (and expose more skin for my long fingernails to play with) I CUT OFF HER PANTS! These were apparently her favorite pair, but after I tell her I will buy her new ones, she calms down. I have some fun with her helpless EXTREMELY TICKLISH body and suck on her sexy toes, but then I focus in on her SUPER SENSITIVE PUSSY. Though the panties she wears are lacey and good enough to tickle through, I want my hands on her bare pussy so I TAKE MY SCISSORS AND CUT OFF HER PANTIES! I THEN FIND HER CLIT WITH MY FINGERNAILS AND TICKLE AND TEASE HER NON-STOP. Autumn can hardly handle it so I make her a deal. If she can keep her legs spread without buckling her knees for 30 seconds, I will let her go. Does Autumn win the challenge? Come see and find out!

I can tell you when I finally let her go, the only way I got her not to beat me up was to promise I would let her tickle me… lets see if I keep that promise!

**This clip is 23+ minutes of teasing and tickle t0rture in an honest REAL environment. I still can't believe she didn't wake up when I was tying her.

**Ticklish areas of focus: FEET, INNER THIGHS, BELLY BUTTON, TUMMY, PUSSY LIPS AND CLIT

Last edited:
Thanks guys! Get the full length clip and help me with my apartment fund lol! Once I get my own place the tickle possibilities are endless!!

The way you talk to the camera is superb. A clip from a tickler that can play a sort of cat and mouse game with the ticklee is worth buying, those are the best. Like a good cat you play with the mouse terrifying it before death by tickling. Or like a spider, you let the fly tied and tangled in your web to know of her destiny: no escape inexorable tickling to madness. Superb those like you are the best ticklers.

great clip...thin I'll get the full lenth one...

Kelly u're on of the hottest girl I've ever seen! keep it coming!

Sooo, this is what happens when Kelli's your house guest... Hmmmmm :idea:

That was awesome kelli i love how u tickle her feet. your one ruthless tickler=) are u not with tickle intense anymore?....and also i have a new tickle tool u need to try a guitar pic that will tickle the hell out of your next victim will make them cry trust me=)

That was awesome kelli i love how u tickle her feet. your one ruthless tickler=) are u not with tickle intense anymore?....and also i have a new tickle tool u need to try a guitar pic that will tickle the hell out of your next victim will make them cry trust me=)

I believe I do have a pic...I just started playing my guitar again. I will totally use that next time!!! Thats a GREAT idea! I decided to pursue my own thing, though I have no hard feelings against TI and suggest you continue to buy their AWESOME work, I want my creative freedom. Hope you follow me on my tickle endeavors!

SO GLAD YALL LOVE THE CLIP! I appreciate the purchases as it will allow me to continue to produce work that you all love. I listen, let me know what ya'll want and I will do my best to make it happen.

P.S. The pants and panties from this clip are for sale, please email [email protected] with your best offer. I personally like keeping little trinkets from each of my sessions and decided to not be so greedy and start sharing :twohugs:

YAY kelli u will love the reacton when u use the pic she will cry hard and beg u hehhe im sorry you and TI didnt workout but you need to expand your wings girll=) if im ever on east coast ill let u tickle me=) if u want some good ideas PM me and ill throw some your way see what u think..love ya girly

OMG!!!!!
That was Hot!!!
Autumn Bodell is soooo sexy!!!
I am so in love with Autumn and her size 8 feet!!!
Kelli you are so luck, you get to tickle her whenever you want!!!

Great clip, thanks for sharing.

PLEASE MORE PUSSY TICKLING TO ORGASM!!... finally someone does real pussy tickling / teasing... please never stop!...

What's New

4/30/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back