• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Extremely Ticklish/ Moderately Ticklish/ Not Ticklish.

paracarl44

Wielder of 100 Feathers
I notice that a lot of posts here at TMF use a 1-10 scale to describe the degree of ticklishness of a person.

I have always placed people in three basic classes when it comes to tickling.

1. Extremely Ticklish: These people Cannot Stand Being Tickled. Usually when tickled they sometimes let out a shriek, which draws a lot of attention.
They Will Not Engage in any tickling activity.:idontwann

2. Moderately Ticklish: Most people here at the Forum fall in this category; as they enjoy being tickled as well as being the tickler.:veryhappy

3. Not Ticklish: These people are not sensitive to any attemps to tickle them. Some of them wish that they were ticklish so as to please that special person.:(

I fall into the moderately ticklish category, any comments as to what category you might fall into.:wub:

BTW: This should be my 500th Post. Also I will be reaching my 1st year as a member here.:smilestar:veryhappy

I am Extremely Ticklish, I enjoy being tickled and I do participate in Tickling Activities, So..Where does that put me? 0?

Extremely

All my friends and my boyfriend have described me as extremely ticklish. So much so that I've ran away from my friends down the road to get away from being tickled.

BUT[/B] i enjoy it from my boyfriend.
Does that make me moderately then, just because I enjoy it?

4th category - so extremely ticklish that you have to be tied down to get tickled to avoid hurting yourself or others!

^
That's me!

Carl, after reading your post, I think it might be appropriate to add one category, which is the answer I've gotten from a lot of girls both not into tickling, and into tickling, when I've asked them, and that would be Very Ticklish. This category, to me, would apply with someone who might not like being tickled, but who laughs hysterically, wriggles around, and their toes might move a lot if you tickled their feet. They arent so ticklish where you cant touch them, but when you do tickle them, they squeal or shriek with a lot of laughter.

Mitch

Oh, and since you asked for posters ticklish opinions of themselves, for myself, I would fall into the Very Ticklish category. I'm not so ticklish where a girl cant touch me, but if she tickles me, I'll laugh a lot.

I don't fit into any category either.
I'm very ticklish, actually extremely ticklish on some spots
BUT
I LOVE to be tickled and would participate in tickling activities ANYTIME :veryhappy

I don't fit into any category either.
I'm very ticklish, actually extremely ticklish on some spots
BUT
I LOVE to be tickled and would participate in tickling activities ANYTIME :veryhappy

Yep. Same here.

I think it's a fallacy to say that those who are extrememly ticklish won't engage in TK activities. It follows the same logic (or lack thereof) as all those studies out there that insist that people cannot tickle themselves because they would stop the moment it tickled. All assume that people don't want to be tickled. We're here because we DO! ;)

Are there times when I can't stand the thought of being tickled? Sure...if I'm not feeling well or something. But, the other 99.9% of the time, I welcome it with open arms...sometimes even literally. lol I'll often try to escape. But, that's just part of the game. I actually resist trying to get away so that it can continue.

I, too, am extremely ticklish and i enjoy it and like to be tickled. Also, I like to be the Ler too. "WG"

I agree with what others have basically said.

Just because you enjoy being tickled that doesn't mean you are only moderately ticklish.

I'm moderately ticklish, my girlfriend is very ticklish, and we both enjoy being tickled by each other.

Howabout people who are mood-ticklish? I dated a girl who would at times shreik with laughter and spaz out from tickling and at other times was as resistant as a log.

A linear scale doesnt quite do it for measuring ticklishness. I think we need a multivariate regression plot to determine ticklishness.

Also, regular girls (not TMF tickling goddesses) always overestimate their ticklishness. Some people have said this is because they can only draw on their own experience. Some have said its because society makes girl want to seem ticklish because its cute. I say its because regular girls are dumb (not TMF tickling goddesses).

-meF

I don't know about you guys, but my "ticklish-ness" changes a lot. I start out way up on the scale, but seem to come off that high, and the "ticklish-ness" fades... That's just me personally... :manicd:

So I guess I'm "Moderately Ticklish" lol

hmm..

i posted a more realistic tickling scale i sited a long while back http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=113439

i think as for ticklishness it wouldnt be on a scale of 1-10. thats just said i think for more quick reference or whatever i guess.

ticklishness would be like from not ticklish to mildly ticklish to ticklish to very ticklish and then finally extremely ticklish. :p

I'd probably put myself in the very ticklish category. I've only been tickled once by TMFers, but tend to end up with guys that don't know our world but like to tickle. It's helped me to explore my lee side but wish I could date one ticklish guy to get my ler on!!:whip:

I want to Clarify what I consider Extremely Ticklish.

An Extremely Ticklish or Very Ticklish person DOES NOT want or allow you to tickle them. I just saw a girl yesterday who kicked her husband when he tried to tickle her feet. I remember him saying that: "He won't try that again."
Another case where I know this woman who had several husbands said: "I will not allow anyone to tie me up."

I wish to thank CrystalLight, Ticklebutterfly, XSamanthax for their comments, but I would classify them as being Moderately Ticklish as they allow themselves to be tickled.:woot:

Mitchell, if you want to Classify those Untickable People as Very Ticklish then there is a fourth class of Ticklishness.:upsidedow

Minerva, I feel that you are Moderately Ticklish when you say that you enjoy being tickled. BTW, when you are feeling better, I would love to check out your degree to ticklishness.:tickle::Kiss1:

Also to: TklDuo-Ann, DLazarus, RUNOFFSTAGE, P[a]pi, Method11236, Britfoot111, Baubaloo, Vsa7a, Kis123, and TicklishS126 thanks for your comments and keep responding to my thread.:bowing:

No way man

Moderately ticklish? Go watch my video, rofl. Had I not been tied down, there would have been a few black eyes, lol. And my poor husband has taken more than a few shots to the gonads (on accident I swear!) trying to tickle me. I guess that makes me violently ticklish???

I think extremely ticklish fall into two categories...those who like it...and those who don't know they like it....yet. ^ ^

Minerva, I feel that you are Moderately Ticklish when you say that you enjoy being tickled. BTW, when you are feeling better, I would love to check out your degree to ticklishness.:tickle::Kiss1:

lol, sure, just hop across the pond and check out how 'moderately' ticklish I am :D :p

Btw, I did't say I enjoy being tickled, I said, I LOVE it :)
Guess you have to understand, that there are some of us crazy enough to love being tickled even though its unbearable for them ;)

Wow hard to explain. I know im insanely ticklish on my feet and cant handle it for a second, but I know i need it lol. But at the same time the more ticklish a girl is the more i want to tickle. Until ofcourse i know its time to stop.

4th category - so extremely ticklish that you have to be tied down to get tickled to avoid hurting yourself or others!

^
That's me!

Me too, which is embarrassing for a guy. lol :eek:
But ................ I, like others, wish too experience it, even though I know it will drive me insane!!! :wowzer: :scared:

Great job starting this thread....

I agree that a 4th category be added also, as I feel that's where I belong. I'm VERY ticklish, some spots more than others, but really enjoy being tickled by a set of female nails.

The extremely ticklish category is definitely a necessity, as there are those that are so ticklish they can't stand it. During a brief tickling conversation with a female friend, she was squirming while saying "i can't stand the thought of pinned and tickled", as a 'ler this of course made me want to get her right there in the restaurant!

Also, regular girls (not TMF tickling goddesses) always overestimate their ticklishness. Some people have said this is because they can only draw on their own experience. Some have said its because society makes girl want to seem ticklish because its cute. I say its because regular girls are dumb (not TMF tickling goddesses).
-meF

That's an interesting point. Indeed, I have experienced girls that claimed to be so-called 'hyperticklish' on their feet, but ended up smiling a little (in no way laughing), wiggling their feet slightly and even saying 'aww, that tickles!'... I don't know why that is, but I don't think it is because they think it's cute (it might not be cute for anyone) or girls are dump (they are actually not).

Maybe it has something to do with...

...their experience, they might didn't see anyone bursting out laughing from tickling (and thus really overestimate it in their own mind)

...changes, they might lost some of their ticklishness since their childhood (they remember to be very ticklish as a child and haven't been tickled for a long while) or

...their pride, they really feel a strong tickle sensation, but struggle not to show visual, "phyisical" emotions (although now some would argue that in that case, they're no not "really" ticklish because they can kinda control it)

...the situation, as someone previously said, tickling can be very depending on the situation, so the overestimating girl might just not be that ticklish in that particular moment (okay, they could tell you so, but suppose they don't)

...acting, they in fact aren't that ticklish and kinda know it and decide to do some weird/bad acting (which doesn't make much sense because they don't know from the start that I'm into tickling and have no reason to lie before and act badly afterwards..)

Don't take it for general.. i also know lots of girls that say that they're ticklish and they really are that ticklish, but like method11236, I know some of those "overestimaters" and wonder why that is...

by the way, i don't agree with the threadstarter either, I think there are girls that are ticklish and enjoy it, although 'under regular circumstances' the majority of ticklish girls don't like that much.

insite

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back