• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Extremetickling.com???

DeNiro

TMF Expert
Hey Steve...

is there some kind of problem with your server? I havent been able to gain access for 2 days now and nobody is responding to my emails?

Can anyone else explain this?!?!

I hate to keep bringing this up in this forum...but I have been an ET.com member for about 6 months and lately it has not been allowing me to log on!!!

Oh, but it was still taking my $6 a month! And I cant get an email explaining this???

I've had trouble logging on too. Anyone?

Peace

Ed

uh oh...do u guys think I acted too hastily by cancelling my membership?

DeNiro said:
uh oh...do u guys think I acted too hastily by cancelling my membership?

Yes, unfortunately you may have acted a little hastily. I've been on the site for about 8 mos and that problem has happened before. Steve will fix it. But I understand feeling ripped off, so don't second guess yourself. You can always join again after the site's been fixed.;)

I canceled my membership to. I think that at least he could have sent a message to the forum for apologise.

The website is fixed as far as I know. I got on it about 2hrs ago. Just giving an update on the situation. If you want to cancel, that's between you and Steve.

I've not been having any trouble...just went there today in fact.

Re: nope

ticklevids said:
well... i still can't get on...

Just got on again. I wish I could help you, but mine's been fixed since yesterday.:sowrong:

It is my responsibility to post that Steve has emailed me today...saying that the problem has apparently been fixed with his server.

Kinda late for me, seeing as I cancelled my subscription yesterday after going 2 days in a row with no spanking material!!!

Err...make that 3 days...

Wow! I should have posted here earlier. Here's what happened:

1. Server logs got out of control and filled up the server's hard drive.

2. Last modified info was erased, so everyone who logged on within those 2 days was erased.

3. CCBill finally rebuilt the password file correctly.

4. All is well.

I became tied up with work and was unable to check email for a day and when I did it was flooded, so it took a while to catch up figuring out who was locked out or what reason.

So there's the "behind the scenes" info on why that all happened. Thanks for being patient :)

Steve

Told 'ya so!!

I said Steve would fix the problem. And he's aplolgized publicly for delaying our tickle gratification for a couple of days. I've never had any problems with him answering questions or fixing problems since I've been a member.

So for those of you who cancelled:

"Ya'll come back now, ya' hear?":D

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back