• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

extremetickling question

munchausen

TMF Expert
Does anyone know how a charge from Extremetickling.com appears on a credit card statement?

Reply to question...

:) My credit card is billed monthly for the $6.00 fee.

It's listed as CC BILL.COM, followed by an 888 # AZ MAIL/PHONE and the $6.00 charge.

I believe it's as descreet as it can be if that's what concerns you!?!:wow:

Yeah, it's not like it says EXTREMETICKLING.COM!

Is it worth $6.00 a month? Another question..(good question by the way) Does anyone know
1) If there is a charge besides the $6.00 per month. Like a joining fee or early cancellation fee?(minimum time to keep it) Because I was reading in the terms and disclosures about how there could be an additional charge besides the $6.00.
2) When I go to cancel this will I be able to do it or am I going to play hell trying to get the charge off my credit card? (I've had that problem before) Is CC Bill.com reliable/secure?

Sorry, I'm just paranoid I guess. I've been burnt before and I don't want it to happen again. Thanks for your help

Last edited:
I hope this post helps you, blobboy!

Yes, there are many clips there. I conservatively estimate a couple hundred, although I've heard there's over a thousand available.
1) No, I don't think there are any other charges or hidden fees, and you can cancel at any time without penalty; if you do, you'll still be able to view the clips until your next billing cycle.
2) Canceling won't be painful and ccbill.com is reliable/secure. I've canceled on them before and have never had any problems with billing or security.

I haven't got a creditcard and neither do I trust it. Is there any 100% safe alternative?

From the horses mouth:

Is it worth $6.00 a month? Another question..(good question by the way) Does anyone know
1) If there is a charge besides the $6.00 per month. Like a joining fee or early cancellation fee?(minimum time to keep it) Because I was reading in the terms and disclosures about how there could be an additional charge besides the $6.00.
2) When I go to cancel this will I be able to do it or am I going to play hell trying to get the charge off my credit card? (I've had that problem before) Is CC Bill.com reliable/secure?

Answer 1: It's only $6, no catches, no strange fees, etc. and even if you join today and cancel next week your password will work until the end of the billing cycle so you get 30 days access for $6.

Answer 2: You can cancel anytime by clicking the "help" link which is pretty easy to find, or if you get confused, just write me an email (link all over the place) and I'll cancel it for you! CCBill.com stores all of your info on their secure servers, and all transactions are completely safe.

Answer 3: Both your bill and any correspondence from either myself or ccbill will NEVER have any reference to the site on it.

Answer 4: There are currently about 1650 video clips in the archive. They take up about 5.5 gigabytes, which would take you about 8,476 light-years to download :)

I haven't got a creditcard and neither do I trust it. Is there any 100% safe alternative?

You can use your checking account.

As always, if you ever havea question about anything, you can email me. I'm just a guy with a website, and I'm always willing to help!

Uncle Steve

Originally posted by UnclStevel

There are currently about 1650 video clips in the archive. They take up about 5.5 gigabytes, which would take you about 8,476 light-years to download :)

Unless you do research for a university network that can download a couple of GB/sec. I don't, but if I did... :D

Last edited:
Unless you do research for a university network that can download a couple of GB/sec. I don't, but if I did...

Funny you mention that :) About 6 months ago there was a problem with the server and the entire archive got erased. I had to scramble to find out how to upload it all quickly. I went to the university and had 3 computers uploading on their big fat connection. The guys who monitor the connection called down to see what was happening because I saturated the whole line :) It took 6 hours to upload the entire thing, but it would have taken a week to do it here on my DSL connection.

Steve

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back