• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

F/F/F Socked Foot Tickle Fight

Gemini_Tickle

TMF Poster
Emmalee and Lindsay got really hot and sweaty from all our tied-ticke-torture so they changed clothes and then we were just gonna hang out for a bit. Well Emmalee decided to put on the television and Lindsay and I quickly decided to ambush tickle her. This basically led to a VERY FUN tickle fight on the bed in my hotel room. We were all wearing our cute little socks and rolling around, climbing on top of each other trying to get to the most ticklish spots. At one point our legs were so intertwined it was hard to know who was who! This clip has a great mix of tickling and views of our sexy socked soles while we talk about how much fun tickling is! I can't wait for another tickle fight like this one and after you see it, well, I bet you won't either!!!

This clip is available in my members area at www.GeminisFetishWorld.c4slive.com and in the clip store at www.clips4sale.com/store/31348

ho-le-crap!!! that was off the hook crazy bonerfied hottt!!!!!!! gemini you have the hottest laugh and body just drives me apeshit, but im lovin whosever ankle argyles those were.

a super hot clip gemini! but why are u doing your clips in a different format. why are u not using windows media format?

i'm not very techno-savvy...i don't make the clips myself...i can find out...are you unable to view them? (maybe cuz they're made on a mac...maybe you should all switch to macs!) :) LOL

ps. those argyle socks are mine...i just let her wear them! and yes, they are super cute!

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back