• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

F/F Feet: The only time i'll ever do pay4 play again, cuz its way too pricy!!!

eddieT

TMF Regular
grr to large internet bill

yay to fun pics

hope you like em
-ed

Last edited:
nice pictures..by the way welcome to my world..lol..i know just how exspensive those pics can be....

hey prime..i was wondering...what services do you use for the Pay 4 play thing...like what websites? and how do you set it up? do you just ask them to tickle each other or what? lol

first i find a model that interests me...then i ask them if they are ticklish, then i ask would they be willing to do it and will they tickle another girl and who would that girl be?(i never just assume), then i ask if they are willing to take it for an extended period of time. after i satisfy myself with all my inquires and that they are confortable with and willing to do it and not just go thru the motions then i go for it...the models almost always usually end up loving it..they say its a nice change from the other stuff...

as for what services..most the ones i use are longer in business...and most the models cant be found anymore.... as for the few that may still be in service..i'm sorry but i'd rather not say mostly because i dont want them to get hounded by everyone who wants stuff for nothing...but if you do an internet search i'm sure you will find plenty..good luck and prepare to spend alot.

Thanks for shring with the rest of us Eddie.....

These are really good pics.....:cool:

Ven

Done that quite a bit myself Ed. I used to do it at sexdrivelive but like you said it gets to be very expensive.:D

Prime said:
first i find a model that interests me...then i ask them if they are ticklish, then i ask would they be willing to do it and will they tickle another girl and who would that girl be?(i never just assume), then i ask if they are willing to take it for an extended period of time. after i satisfy myself with all my inquires and that they are confortable with and willing to do it and not just go thru the motions then i go for it...the models almost always usually end up loving it..they say its a nice change from the other stuff...

If they love it so much, can't you ask one of them to let you tie her up? Only feet...

actually i may have a few where their feet are tied..i think i posted a picture of that once or twice already...probably can be found on Venrays site if i did...but a few things play into this...one is most places did'nt allow the models to be tied up..the other is the time that took to actually do it....i'm not rich...and third i don't do this anymore..its been a while since i have and i dont plan on doing it anymore..too costly..i'm just sharing pictures i have gotten over time...

eddieT thank you for sharing the pictures...hope you had fun even though it is kind of exspensive.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back