• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

F/F Foot - RM 11.8 MB 7:59.2

ktickler

TMF Master
[M/F] Upperbody/Foot - RM 11.8 MB 7:59.2

Please go to http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/clips/ and get the file named Rack.rm.

Please note that angelfire has very weird policies about direct linking and download bandwidth. I tried to post an MPEG file but the link does not work because angelfire says it will not allow direct linking. :(

The RM seems to work, but I do not know how long it will take before they pull the plug.

If it does not work for you, you can get the clip from the alt.multimedia.tk newsgroup under the heading:

<center><b>*TK* RACK.RM [M/F] Monique Tickled by Chase!</b></center>

Enjoy,

Knight Tickler

Last edited:
i can't download this clip.
After a couple of minutes i find that the file is no longer downloading and that apparently the download is complete with only 700KB of 12 MB downloaded.
this has happened three times now - what is the problem????

cooool

Cool clip man!!! :D :D :D But, can you post it somewhere else, NOT on angelfire, so it will be there 4 a longer time? Angelfire SUCKS!!! They delete all of the ticklingclips...

when i went to the website all i got was the parent directory please try to post it somewhere else if possible

thanks

I went to the alt.multimedia.tk newgroup and found the message, but where exactly is the link to the actual clip?

Thanks

One night...

is all it took for angelfire to pull the plug. Too many people.

It sux. :mad:

As for the question about alt.multimedia.tk. The clip is in the message. Just launch the attachment.

The thread should say M/F. Don't know how to change it.

I will try to put it somewhere else, but I cannot guarantee it will get done soon.

Bye,

Knight Tickler

If this is the clip that was on alt.multimedia.tk, please be aware that this clip is on FM Concepts Tickle Party website, in which you have to pay to download the clip. Plus, on the front page of the website, it clearly states that these clips are not to be redistributed to anyone.

I had downloaded/purchased this clip from them some time ago, but within the past 2 weeks I saw this clip and another one from that site appear in the newsgroups, and they were renamed from what FM had named them.

PLEASE REPOST!

Please repost this!

As for FM's copyright, what have they done for the forum lately . .

Hey dude, the file isnt there. Know where else I can get it or could you send it to me? I'm on cable. Thanks :)

Alt

OK, so it is on alt.multimedia.tk . How can you get in that newsgroup? Aragorn has a link to that site but it just doesn't load it.

Attachments

• Slide6.PNG
    Slide6.PNG
    225.5 KB · Views: 46
  • Slide7.PNG
    Slide7.PNG
    249.2 KB · Views: 64
  • Slide8.PNG
    Slide8.PNG
    239.9 KB · Views: 65
  • Slide9.PNG
    Slide9.PNG
    193.3 KB · Views: 48
  • Slide1.PNG
    Slide1.PNG
    217.6 KB · Views: 50
  • Slide2.PNG
    Slide2.PNG
    267 KB · Views: 97
It is a newsgroup

You do not use it as a web address. You need a news reader that also allows binary postings. I am using FreeAgent, but other people use Outlook.

Knight Tickler

Re: It is a newsgroup

ktickler said:
I am using FreeAgent, but other people use Outlook.

Where can I download FreeAgent??? Outlook isn't an option you see...

Here you go...

Hi,

You may download Fortè Agent from http://www.forteinc.com/. There is a paid option and a free option (Free Agent). You pick the one you like the most.

Enjoy,

Knight Tickler

could you walk me through what to do after i download free server please?

Re: One night...

How do I launch the attachment?
I'm a newbie

It sux. :mad:

As for the question about alt.multimedia.tk. The clip is in the message. Just launch the attachment.

The thread should say M/F. Don't know how to change it.

I will try to put it somewhere else, but I cannot guarantee it will get done soon.

Bye,

Attachments

• super_heel_02_lavender_couch_stylized_berries_and_cream_01_color_adjusted_1872x1024.jpg
    super_heel_02_lavender_couch_stylized_berries_and_cream_01_color_adjusted_1872x1024.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 6
  • sunny_bedroom_02_stylized_peyote_art_01_medicinehorse7_02_color_adjusted.jpg
    sunny_bedroom_02_stylized_peyote_art_01_medicinehorse7_02_color_adjusted.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 29
  • olor_de_cuero_final_english.jpg
    olor_de_cuero_final_english.jpg
    961.5 KB · Views: 13
  • olor_de_cuero_final_espanol.jpg
    olor_de_cuero_final_espanol.jpg
    984.6 KB · Views: 13
  • target_bitty_final.jpg
    target_bitty_final.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 2
What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back