• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

F/FF Sammie Rhodes Mercilessly Tickles Soles of Tia Tanaka & Lana Violet

footworships

2nd Level Red Feather
Sammie Rhodes tickles the adorable cuties, 20 yr old Tia Tanaka (L) and 19 yr old Lana Violet (R) Both are super ticklish and Sammie has long nails that she scraped across their smooth soles. Please offer your feedback and tell me of ways to improve as I am just starting out w/ tickling scenes. I produce g/g foot worship and , yes, after tickling Sammie sucked all 20 toes and flat-tongue licked their soles to make them feel better. PS: Sample file is in much lower quality than vids on my site. Thanks :)

From Foot Worship Studios

You've got some nice girls, but I would never buy a tickling video without bondage because I can't accept "merciless" tickling where the 'lee doesn't pull her feet away if she has the ability.

glad to see a start

you don't always HAVE to bondage if the ler is aggressive and holds on to the lee, or if another girl holds the lee. I would like to hear more though, i.e. stop I'm too ticklish, or where is your most ticklish spot...etc.but a couple of your footworship vids. has the beggings of some good tickling like nikki rhodes, when the girl admitts to being ticklish have the worshiper hold on and tickle her GOOD for about 20 seconds or so at a time, that's actually more belivable
than tied and tickled for 25 mins. non stop.even though your a foot site (and a very good one) if you start putting some tickling a knee, rib, or armpit,quick tickle would add to the realisam.
keep up the good work.

I gotta agree. A good hold beats bondage any day. Much more realistic.

Sometimes. We can all do a good hold when it comes to tickling any time of the week. I do that fairly well with my woman. But bondage will work a whole world of wonders when she's tied down , spreadeagled or hogtied. Helpless.

Best method for us is on a Saturday night. I totaly wet up some large towels and wrap her up in them except for her breasts. Mummification. After about 45mins or so I just sit at the end of the bed and just tickle her nice tender footbottoms and delicious sensitive toe stems to my hearts contentment. Its totally drives her insane with laughter, more then any other form of bondage. Got this method from some site some years ago and it is wonderful.

Basicaly freestyle tickling is good, just want her to be more helpless and bondage does that for us more then any method. Just need to invest in some damn stocks one day. :p

Cute clip. Gotta love them Asian 'lees. ;) Keep up the good work.

i agree...the title is a misnomer...it is far from relentless tickling...it is only relentless insofar as the girls being tickled leave there feet there to be tickled...since they arent tied up, they can kick, pull back, or just flippin run out of the room if they want...we have already advised this guy to use bondage, and he said he wanted to do that...yet, we have yet to see any from him./

How often do you see anything like that... "merciless" tickling in a video where the tickler is tickling and holding her in position at the same time - with reasonably believable tickling?

Actually I don't see it a lot. That's the problem.

And as far as the question of realistic vs. unrealistic that one is easy. I don't see or hear of a lot of situations where one hot girl ties up another just to tickle her. I DO hear a lot about someone being tickled who "could not get away" because the other person somehow pinned them down and forced them to take it. I'm not going to over explain this. I'm just happy I'm finally seeing something I like, and I'm trying to put my opinion out there before the overwhelming majority of bondage lovers here jump in and convince this guy to turn his website into a replica of almost every single other tickling site out there.

I've said my piece. Here come the flames.

Thanks you for the feedback and excellent discussion on bondage or not. I won't come down on either side of that argument since I am just starting, but I am using light ties in my scenes and I hope to use stocks. Actually I did use stocks once and didn't like the way it came out due to the configuration of them.

I do have a scene where Sammie (the blond) has her wrists tied in front of her and Lana (the girl on the right in these pics) tickles her and Sammie is hyper ticklish.

Thanks and please send more comments and ideas. :)

anyone who thinks bondage tickling is only fantasy and non realistic either has their head up their ass or hasnt been with the right person. i for one have always done my tickling in reality with the gal in question in bondage...since tickling to me is a sexual fetish thing, this is how it goes. so its not unrealistic to have bondage. and im sure MANY here have done the same in reality as myself.

HI foottickler & DSK,

I will do some of two girls tickling one girl. I think bondage can be realistic in many situations. I am going to do light bondage stuff, esp. tied spread eagle on bed and in stocks. Please give me more ideas.

If you think those 2 are cute now, wait till you see these two share suck each other's toes close-up! Thanks :)

Blonde

I like the one doing the tickling, she has a nose that find HOT, but I'm weird like that. :p

Nice clip...

Good observation, Turtelli! Good place for cute girls to lick too :) Skulnbone- She does have a splendid nose, wait till you see her feet!!! :) Thanks

Last edited:
On this scene did they do feet worshipping to? that would be hot beyond all compare?

HI Footstink! They sure did. Sammie sucked everyone of those toes! Thanks :)

Actually I don't see it a lot. That's the problem.

And as far as the question of realistic vs. unrealistic that one is easy. I don't see or hear of a lot of situations where one hot girl ties up another just to tickle her. I DO hear a lot about someone being tickled who "could not get away" because the other person somehow pinned them down and forced them to take it. I'm not going to over explain this. I'm just happy I'm finally seeing something I like, and I'm trying to put my opinion out there before the overwhelming majority of bondage lovers here jump in and convince this guy to turn his website into a replica of almost every single other tickling site out there.

I've said my piece. Here come the flames.

i would agree with shadow on this. bondage is not necessary. sometimes theres no time, place or room for it to begin with so you improvise by you holding the ticklee or you have the ticklee use their willpower to selfbondage themselves hence 'resistance tickling'. bondage also tends to be liable in getting in your way (not to mention you have to go get them and bring them) and detract the attention from the tickling since bondage supposed to 'reassure' you that they wont get away..now why would you want to worry about that? concentrate on the tickling and nevermind what they do.

as for realism...unless we are in the medival world....common tickling today usually calls you to use whats available and improvise if necessary for example lets say you got this girl to tickle right now right next to you, you dont want to waste time go getting the bondage or she may just simply get up and leave before you get back.

Thanks for all the great info, VSA! You are right and I think there can be lots of room for bondage and casual tickling :)

BTW, I just added to my site pics of Lana Violet worshipping the feet of Sammie Rhodes. There are a few hi rez tickling pics too and I will put some samples in the images section of TMF soon. Thanks :)

Is it somehow possible to buy your clips separately without a subscription? I am not that much into foot worship and only interested in tickling :)

yah buddy..

hey, please learn to NAME YOUR CLIPS CORRECTLY..this is not merciless..and i know everyone else knows it too..wow..this is worse than that goof from frenchtickling who gives all his clips the same name

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back