• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

F Lee, 42, NYC burbs seeks mature M Ler, non-sex tickles only.

Ano-Nymous

F Lee seeks mature M Ler, non-sex tickles only.

Ironically when I posted this I made myself a few years older to disguise my real age, but it's close enough. :p

Best wishes.

Last edited:
I chicken out too lol, how you feel about getting tickled by a 19 just saying out of sheer curiosity?

I chicken out too lol, how you feel about getting tickled by a 19 just saying out of sheer curiosity?

That's very nice of you, but I'm afraid it would be too strange with someone who could be.... well, let's just say, who's too much younger!
I appreciate the thought, though :) And great siggie there too!

Hi Ano-Nymous,
I sent you a PM, please let me know your thoughts.....
Regards,
Patrick

I will volunteer to tickle you! you will not chicken out. i know youll go through with it. i have faith in you! :goodjob:

That's very nice of you, but I'm afraid it would be too strange with someone who could be.... well, let's just say, who's too much younger!
I appreciate the thought, though :) And great siggie there too!

It is all good, as "younger" people get no fun anyways, and not a bad siggie yourself.

Hello Ano-Nymous,

I just sent you an PM. If you are interested in discussing things and conversing then, please, e-mail me.

Ticklernyc

Thank you

Hi Ano-Nymous,
I sent you a PM, please let me know your thoughts.....
Regards, P----

Thank you, will do! :)

I will volunteer to tickle you! you will not chicken out. i know youll go through with it. i have faith in you! :goodjob:

You are so funny -- but if you got snowed in with replies -- which I didn't expect since I'm older than most of the people who post here -- even you might wonder if this was a good idea!

It is all good, as "younger" people get no fun anyways, and not a bad siggie yourself.

This I find amazing, I thought the personals were full of younger people looking for younger people for the most part, so it would be easier for you guys,
and I thought there were parties & munches often enough, I guess I was wrong!

Thank you again, glad you like my siggie too :)

Hello Ano-Nymous,

I just sent you an PM. If you are interested in discussing things and conversing then, please, e-mail me.

Ticklernyc

Will do, thank you! :)

I'm sorry if I haven't answered; I heard this could be overwhelming but was still not quite expecting that, considering --
I will try to answer everyone who took the time, asap, in order, so don't be offended if you haven't heard from me!
I may not answer here again so don't be offended by that either!!

Thank you to everyone who took the time, to those especially who are within the few requested criteria.
Best wishes :)

Last edited:
This I find amazing, I thought the personals were full of younger people looking for younger people for the most part, so it would be easier for you guys,
and I thought there were parties & munches often enough, I guess I was wrong!

No, you are right on both accounts. While there are plenty of people on this forum over 40, I do believe the younger crowd are the most vocal and the most active.

As for parties and munches, those exist too. Last I checked, I host the NY munch scene. Whether you decide to meet someone through the personals or not, you should definitely come to the next munch. It's very relaxed, just some friendly people hanging out and chatting over food and drinks. While I don't provide any play at the munch, a number of people have made connections at munches and have become play partners subsequently. If you are looking to play with someone you can trust, meeting people irl at munches is a good way to go.

Feel free to pm me if you would like more information. All the best to you.

ignore the rest and settle for the best! Sent you a pm. email at [email protected].

Thank you :) sorry I'm taking so long here but (this IS overwhelming).

hey i am down if you are interested i am not to far from nyc

Thank you :) and I will reply in a PM (as soon as possible).

No, you are right on both accounts. While there are plenty of people on this forum over 40, I do believe the younger crowd are the most vocal and the most active.

As for parties and munches, those exist too. Last I checked, I host the NY munch scene. Whether you decide to meet someone through the personals or not, you should definitely come to the next munch. It's very relaxed, just some friendly people hanging out and chatting over food and drinks. While I don't provide any play at the munch, a number of people have made connections at munches and have become play partners subsequently. If you are looking to play with someone you can trust, meeting people irl at munches is a good way to go.

Feel free to pm me if you would like more information. All the best to you.

Yes, thank you for the valuable information and confirmation :)
All the best to you as well!

Thank you but no more PMs please.

I apologize as I have not been able to catch up with PMs and must seem very rude. I will try to do so this week.

Thank you for all the nice replies :) but I must ask --

No more PMs please. Have a great day.

Last edited:
I know you will not chicken out. i know your looking in the mirror and saying to yourself, "i am woman, hear me roar!" im here waiting when your ready. :wavingguy

I might regret this. May chicken out. But here goes.
No sex, no relationship, just tickling, discreet kind single Mature male Ler,
40-55, wicked would be welcome, but happy, well-adjusted & willing to travel.
Nothing furry, no animals, no children...

Single please, repeat, no sex, just non-sexual tickling, but not comfortable if you're married.
With hands only (and utensils...) you can play with my feet. I'm not a Ler myself. PM me if interested in meeting.
Repeat, don't take it personally if I chicken out. Probably will. This is crazy after all. Even if I am boring.. Wish you all the best.

see the question is what is mature to you?? I would have posted right away to you and pmed you but I dout you would reply saying I am too young. but maturity and age have nothing to do with eachother. I can tell you that I am considered more mature then most 40 year old men, but now I am just ranting :p

anywho if you have a opening ever let me know, but with all those replies I think you will be busy for a long time lol

oh! and on a side note young men have it hard to find female lees or lers since the young women on here take all the other women. it is so sad

I'm adding myself to the list of candidates.,,lol I just sent you a PM. Look forward to hearing form you.

What's New

6/6/2024
Visit Tickle Experiment for a wide range of clips! Info in the TE box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back