• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

F/M mature amazon teasing torture

macabre

amazon back feathering.jpg

He had been warned about the amazons in that part of the forest but he had always thought it was a fairy tail. That view changed a week ago when he was grabbed by a group of amazons and taken back to their village. Every day, each amazon is given several hours with him. This particular amazon has found a new spot that's particularly sensitive and is quite enjoying listening to him scream.
"My, cutey, that spot really is quite sensitive isn't it. I always wondered about back here. Don't worry, I'll make sure nothing goes untickled. I just love listening to you scream."
"Pleeheeeheese nohohohoho mohohohore! Nohohohotoho theeereeeheeeheee!!"
He begged for her to stop, but she didn't. His cries just drove her on to further tickle him even more. This went on for hours, during which time he was never allowed to cum. He had spent the week being teased and terribly tickled by each amazon, but never allowed to finish. He was starting to lose his mind and couldn't decide if the tickling or teasing was worse. He had always been terribly ticklish, which he tried to keep secret, but there was no hiding it now. The amazons seemed to get as much pleasure from tickling him as they did teasing him. There were often many at a time with him. They took turns between teasing and tickling him and fondling themselves to a wonderful release at the sight of their ticklish victim.
His thoughts raced but he couldn't really focus on anything with this horribly ticklish teasing happening in his most vulnerable spots. Suddenly the sadistic amazon stopped for a minute.
"You know we are eventually going to let you finish, but only if you swear to stay here with us. Did you know our city is charmed to be forever young, many of us are centuries old. And you'll be among them, forever being played with by us. Oh don't worry, you'll have hundreds of us to keep you company. You'll even get breaks, but they never last very long and we don't tend to bore of new meat for quite a while. I'm sure we'll let you rest in a year or two. You really should enjoy this now; you have no idea how ticklish you're going to be when we do finally let you cum. It doesn't help that with each passing second, our sorceresses' magic is making you ever more sensitive."
She smiled deviously before returning to his terribly ticklish behind; her favorite bulls-eye of unbearably ticklish flesh. She made him scream for several more hours before he finally passed out. And he didn't find any release to his sexual frustration for another month. He begged and pleaded many times for release, swearing many times over to stay if they'd just let him cum. This was a favorite game of theirs. It was only after the month when he realized that he never really had any say, and what he had experienced so far was not anywhere as bad as the tickling or teasing could get. Not that his realization mattered. He was their tickle slave now and he was in for a long eternity of ticklish teasing.

I guess I could update the art a little from the original pencil sketch but oh well; I haven't posted in a while so I'll just submit it for a fun new F/M art story. I want to get some more pictures in soon. I have one inspired by the last Annie the Amateur Pirate except with F/M tickling. It's kind of a ripoff of one of the pages, though (but I did draw it, no copy past nonsense), so TickleMantis and Darkharp, I'm not gonna post it unless you two give me the okay.
I actually have tickle edits (these are just like photoshop-esque edits though) of other artists' works too (femdom scenes turned into tickling femdom ones) but I don't want to get crap for plagiarizing. I guess I should check the rules for that stuff before I put it on and get banned from TMF cause that would by so no be math or rhombus.

Nice art. If you can, have the man on his back with his knees drawn up and his feet tied perpendicular to his body. Then she can sit in front of him and play. Also, two other women could be tickling his feet at the same time. Just a suggestion.

Thanks for the support everyone. There's more to come (hah)

GOOD! Thanks so much for posting this art work! Love F/m almost as much as FFF/mmm.

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back