• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

f/m school stories

well, nothing extreme.. so far. lol, i often get poked in the sides if my friends want something or want me to stop something, like im tugging or their bag or something, they'll go "are you ticklish?" and poke me a few times. i also had that one situation where my crush was trying to tickle my leg in band class... that about all at school.

Don't Worry I have loads

Since it's not that long since I finished school I can give you a few stories of tickling that I had at school (or with class mates outside of school)

Here's 1

Ceriah: She was a girl I did swimming with Very attractive, Dark Skin and probably a pair of the most beautiful feet in the world. Once we were swimming and I decided to have some fun with her (we had to swim with flippers on in class excet for sprints and breastroke). While she was barefoot I kicked her with my fins lightly on her feet. After a while she kicked back and once I grabbed her foot and gave it a quick tickle. She pretty much jumped out of the water she was so ticklish. From then on whenever she did the breastroke I kept my flippers on and swam up behind her and tickled her bare soles. Once she became more vigilant I started tickling her sides where she was also ticklish.

mhm

check out the last bit of my signature (not the fictional story part) and those are mine

if you read them please give me feedback!

oh, i remember this one time at school a female friend asked me "how come guys never wear flip flops" i told her that i wear them and she just didnt notice. so i came to school the next day wearing flip flops. we were sitting on the soccer field during some free time and she briefly reached over and tickled my toes. short but sweet i guess!

lol

Ok heres one story, it wasnt too long ago, We were in history class and i sit in front of this really good looking girl (HOTT) and we were taking notes and the teacher next door had to ask my teacher a question so my teacher stepped out of the room and we were talking amongst ourselves. the girl behind me had turned around to stretch and i had to get a pencil out of my backpack. so i grabbed my backpack for a pencil and my hand (accidently) ran down her leg and she let out a giggle. so i apologized and she smiled. when our teacher came back in we continued our notes and she started playing around with the guy next to her and for some random reason she just started tickling my sides and i laughed and she smiled at me again (i would talk to her more but she has a boyfriend)

More

When I was in sixth form I took a class with only 5 poeple in it (me and 4 ticklish girls). The desks were set out so that the teacher could not see under them. I sat on a 90 degree angle to a really hpt girl who I knew was ticklish around the waist but i wanted to know about her feet. So in class once I offered her a massage. She accepted and put both of her feet on my knees. I massaged her feet for a bit (they were barefoot by now) until I decided to solve the mystery. I tickled her feet and she twitched and tried to tug her feet away. I asked her if her feet were ticklish. 'Just a little bit" she replied through gritted teeth. For a whole year I was able to tickle her beautiful little feet until she dropped the subject.

There was girl in my school who had told us she was really ticklish. So one day we held her arms out and about 5 people tickled her all over her stomach. She writhed around and was in such a fit of giggles that she couldn't even tell us to stop. Afterwards she was all annoyed at us so we told her that we would tickle one of her ticklers (another girl). So me and my friend started to tickle her all over her waist and sure enough she was also ticklish.

ticklish boy said:
Well...I have no ideea...but I hope you will post here

ok my name is chris and i am verrrry ticklish but the worst is on my sides so at school i get poked and i jump up in the air but the worst so far is one day i had my hands wp and my friend walked up to me and tickled me with all ten fingers and she has long nails so it is "my own hell"

fell free to pvt message me if u have any questions

I was standing up after class, while everyone was clearing out. A quasi-goth girl I knew came up to me, simply said "tickle" in a clinical manner, and squeezed my sides quickly. I reflexively twisted away, trying to cover how easily she had dismantled my composure.

Brief, but deeply exciting.

Well, I had just got out of my bio lab (this was last year when I was a college sophomore by the way) and was hanging out in the commons with my friend, whom we shall refer to as Andrea.

She was complaining to me about how difficult the midterms were, as she often does when she doesn't study hard enough for them. ;)

As she finished her tirade, she reached for her cigs and proceeded to light one up. I look at her, smirk and say something to the effect of "You know, you really should try to quit. You don't want to sound like Doris Grau before you hit thirty do you?"

She looked at me, returned the smirk and said "I'll quit smoking when you quit nagging buddy" and proceeded to give me a quick poke in the ribs, just as I was taking a sip of my water. It didn't tickle much, but I still had to stifle a giggle :bubble:

Nothing special, but there's my f/m school tickling story.

Another One

I went bowling once with some friends. With us came 2 girls who were both really ticklish. One of them got a strike so I went up to congradulate her with a high 5. As I put my hand up she lifted hers also and I slipped my other hand under and rib tickled her. She giggled for a bit and then we went to sit down. Her friend was already sitting down and while we were still on the subject of tickling I went to the girl I had just tickled "Is she ticklish" and I grabbed her friends ribs and showed her no mercy. Her friend went into a fit of giggles and fell off her chair to the floor. While the other girl tickled her ribs I moved down and pulled off her shoe and started to tickle her foot. She rolled around on the floor screaming now (it seemed I had found her T spot).

Ah Good times, good times

Ive got a true f/m school story from way long ago, which I recall a great deal. However, when this happened I was 12 and the girl who tickled me was 13. Am I overinterpreting, or should this story not be posted since we both were minors at the time? Based on http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=95069

Last edited:
well this post is kinda old but somehow i found nd i have a story to share! [[ i am in my second yr of my last yr of highschool so yahh....]]

first off, in one of my class rooms we have the chairs set up all boring in just plain rows of like 5, but the last row in the very end of the room has only three seats, so i sat in the middle with my frnd devin infront of me, nd my other frnd shane, in back of me.

after we all got in to the class room we realized that there was no teacher, or the sub was running really late, so me nd shane started tlking about random stuff. then i realized that devin was jst sittting there facing forward so i decided to start tlking to him. i called out his name a couple of times nd he didnt answer. ( i have nevurr really tickled any of my guy frnds at all, they all jst tend to gang up on me nd tickle me, so i didnt know if they were ticklish or not ) so since devin wasnt answering me i poked him in the hack with my pencil. Nothing. then i did that thing were yu take both of your index fingers and poke someone in both of the sides and make a buzzing like noise. he jumped so high and left out a giggle before he turned around grabbed my wirsts and gave me an evil glare.
while he was still holding my wrists he turned back around in his seat and bith of my hands were somewhat near his left side. so i reached my fingers and began to wiggle them in his left side and he started giggling crazy, while he was laffing i managed to get in lose and i tickled him until he fell out of his seat onto the ground and let go of both of my wrists. once he finnally caught his breath he stood back up faced me and said " bad move megan, your gonna fucking pay " now i was scared cuz hes a good tickler and knows all my spots and i swear he was about to pounce on me when...... then principal walked in to tell us he would be teaching the class becuz the sub was running late. so now u knew devin just wasnt gonna let it go, so about fuve mins into class he gave me a note that said " when we get to your house after school im gonna get shane andy and nate to help me tickle yu until yu piss your pants!" i showed the note the shane and mouthed ' your on my team and are gonna protect me. right?' and he mouthed ' no way babe ' and squeezed my side.

Last edited:
Well, I have been bullied for years. Anyways, during 4th class, I was knocked to the floor by a bully. He told others to "Get my arms and Feet" the class sided with the bully because I have ADD, and I talk funny. After that was done, the bully tickled me all over until the teacher walked in, and punished the bully for tickling me. +

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back