• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

f/m tickling

I've been disappointed lately to be honest with the lack of f/m.
That's really the only thing I'm interested in being a female ler. :)
I wish there was more material.
There are phases where some stuff will appear but a lot of it gets drown out by all the */f material.
Oh well...
:peace:

Exactly.

I got tickled by a girl last night through a whole movie ^.^ she thought it was great that I was so ticklish, so grabbed my feet and went for it. First time I've been tickled by a random girl who I'm not involved with. I'm hoping it is more common than it appears.

Destiny2012, one of my greatest dreams of my life would be to be tickled by a beautiful girl like you are!! :) I'm very ticklish in almost all over the body! However the feet are my most ticklish part! ;-)

There are few sexier things in life than a hot guy getting tickled. The only thing hotter is him tickling me, but both options are very, very good!

I have to say I'm a fan of f/m. Only if the lady ler is truly into it. I tried last year to be part of a video as a lee for a few months, but gave up due to lack of response. The crowd(clip buyers) want what they want though.

I'm a guy who is mostly a 'lee, so I really like f/m.

I wish I could find a nice female 'ler to hang out with, though.

f/m is the best! i think one of the major problems are finding guys that are ticklish, attractive, and willing to be tickled on camera. i love being tickled by ladies, and i love watching it too.

steve

It is rather underrated. The only sites I know of that have it are Tickle4Torture and Tickle Abuse. Then again, considering this entire community has been ran by heterosexual men since the beginning, why should it be a surprise?

I am curious is there any liking to f/m tickling for anyone?

Another question...in most of the videos produced professionally, why is the lee always a girl? Why is it hardly a guy?

I still watch "nurse mercy" from time to time. That's my favorite variety of male tickling, honestly.

F/M tickling is great! I like to feel identified with the lee, so I dont like girlsish lees. Priscilla tickling a hooded man is the best!

I am a female Ler and my Lee is male. I love f/m tickling but it is hard to find. The few videos I have found really just make me mad because the female is wither not into it and/or the male isn't ticklish.
Sometimes I thinkbshe go more for looks then actually ability or ticklishness.
It's probably mostly women to make more money. Stereotypically a man would prefer to see a girl and women would probably be more comfortable watching women then men would watching men. So economically speaking you'd want to sell something to the majority over the minority.
Also not alot of men are comfortable handing everything over to a woman. Even those with a domination fetish can find it difficult, so to then put it on film (the sweat, tears, screams and potential loss of bladder control) and sell it may cause them deep anxiety.
With that being said I would love to see a bit of a change in what's available, more f/m and ensuring the models are truely part of the fetish not just there for money.
Nothing makes me more angry then seeing a Ler fumble around a Lee's body for 15 min only accidentally hitting a hot zone, then fumbling on to the next; or a Lee faking the laughter. That's another topic altogether haha.

Those of you who are into F/M tickling should check out my story Archive and read " The Goddess Spa (& Dungeon). It's mostly F/M with a little F/F thrown in for equality :)

I got tickled by a girl last night through a whole movie ^.^ she thought it was great that I was so ticklish, so grabbed my feet and went for it. First time I've been tickled by a random girl who I'm not involved with. I'm hoping it is more common than it appears.

I'm a male lee(also ler but my lee side is starving for tickles) and as I've said several times the women I know have 0 interest in tickling or being tickled. And yes there definitely needs to be more f/m.
But your story sounds incredible. This girl was tickling your feet through an entire movie? Stuff like that never happens to me. Details dude. And you say you're not
involved with her. Why the heck not?

I'm a huge fan of f/m tickling. Being tickled by a woman or by multiple women is, for me, the biggest turn-on. Unfortunately, most of my life has been pretty barren in terms of tickling. When I've had girlfriends, they would tickle me because they knew I liked it, but they weren't into it, so to speak. There are plenty of random times where a girl will tickle me while she's flirting with me, but it's usually only a few seconds of poking or tickling and nothing that lasts too long. And there's no way to explain to the girl that you're into tickling without sounding sketchy. The most a lot of us male lees do is take what we can get here and there. And then there are the girls who will tickle you for money, which I really don't find much of a turn-on either because they aren't into it.

I would like to hear from the women on this one, but my guess is that ticklish guys are just as ticklish and fun for the ler as are ticklish girls. Sure, the girls will screech more or be more squirmy perhaps, but the guys are often equally ticklish if not more so. A truly talented female ler will find the ticklish spots on a male lee that seem to be common ticklish zones for guys, like that area right above the stomach but below the chest (sort of the center of the torso), or the inner thighs.

I'm a huge fan of f/m tickling. Being tickled by a woman or by multiple women is, for me, the biggest turn-on. Unfortunately, most of my life has been pretty barren in terms of tickling. When I've had girlfriends, they would tickle me because they knew I liked it, but they weren't into it, so to speak. There are plenty of random times where a girl will tickle me while she's flirting with me, but it's usually only a few seconds of poking or tickling and nothing that lasts too long. And there's no way to explain to the girl that you're into tickling without sounding sketchy. The most a lot of us male lees do is take what we can get here and there. And then there are the girls who will tickle you for money, which I really don't find much of a turn-on either because they aren't into it.

I would like to hear from the women on this one, but my guess is that ticklish guys are just as ticklish and fun for the ler as are ticklish girls. Sure, the girls will screech more or be more squirmy perhaps, but the guys are often equally ticklish if not more so. A truly talented female ler will find the ticklish spots on a male lee that seem to be common ticklish zones for guys, like that area right above the stomach but below the chest (sort of the center of the torso), or the inner thighs.

I think it's even more fun for female lers then male lers, if for no other reason then finding a guy who is willing to be vulnerable is harder. We males can be guarded cause of the ego thing ;)

If art is going to imitate life, there should be way more f/m. Reciprocal is so hot! I have initiated f/m so many times, with guys I am attracted to, it is just natural. Last weekend i was sailing with 3 friends, or almost friends, When we were docking, the boat owner who I know pretty well and I sat on the deck together and had a very cold beer... i few beers later we were kssing andi was running my nails from his knee to the top of his foot. So natural...

To be honest, I don't watch videos, but I absolutely love tickling guys. :)

To be honest, I don't watch videos, but I absolutely love tickling guys. :)

Good for you book, I am a proud supporter of equal opportunity suffering ;). Next time I am at the Body Rub parlour I am going to have 2 girls tie me up and tickle torture & cock tease me.

I always get so jelous of the guy when he gets tickled on his sock feet. It must be nice! Those long nails wiggling around must tickle like crazy. Ladies do tend to leave the guys socks on longer I have noticed. Lucky son of a...!!!

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back