• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

F/M UPDATE

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Now we know why his name is Big Jay, lol. Jay is crazy ticklish absolutely everywhere. Kitty tickles him on all his spots even while jerking him. Jay blows a big load and Kitty gives him some agonizing post orgasm t0rture, some of the cruelest so far. Not satisfied, she gives him a good post orgasm tickle too.

Tickle Abuse

Attachments

• bigjayjerked1.jpg
    bigjayjerked1.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 633
  • bigjayjerked2.jpg
    bigjayjerked2.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 492
  • bigjayjerked3.jpg
    bigjayjerked3.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 624
  • bigjayjerked4.jpg
    bigjayjerked4.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 481
  • Big Jay Jerked and Abused Sample.wmv
    3.7 MB · Views: 1,466
Birthday Tickles F/M

Darius has been asking to get tickled for some time. Its his birthday, so the girls offered him a birthday tickle. Tasha has him first. She wants him to remember this birthday forever, in fact, she wants his experience to be in his nightmares, lol. There is no editing in this video, it is 11 minutes of straight torture, with the exception of the first minute where Tasha is just messing with Darius.

Tickle Abuse

Attachments

• darius1.jpg
    darius1.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 193
  • darius2.jpg
    darius2.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 249
  • darius3.jpg
    darius3.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 224
  • darius4.jpg
    darius4.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 173
  • Birthday Tickles Sample.wmv
    5.7 MB · Views: 386
I hate big jay, he is the luckiest fucking guy in the world! I'm so jealous but great clip.

And great to see Darius back!! He suffers worse than anyone I know lol

I like Big Jay...lol...he's ticklish...

Possible tickle his balls so much?

It's so cute to see strong guys, begging and struggling.

I think Kelli should have gotten them too!

I love to see Jay tickled! He has the best reactions...except for yours, Tommy ;-).

i dare say most of us f/m lovers will not be interested in m/m.
steve

Absolutely!!!!And when I see F/M I like that the man is clearly straight so I can identify myself with the victim

Darius has been asking to get tickled for some time. Its his birthday, so the girls offered him a birthday tickle. Tasha has him first. She wants him to remember this birthday forever, in fact, she wants his experience to be in his nightmares, lol. There is no editing in this video, it is 11 minutes of straight torture, with the exception of the first minute where Tasha is just messing with Darius.

Tickle Abuse

You said girls, did other girls torture him too?

I had a new guy today, so will be releasing the new m/m tonight. Whatever /m vids I have left will be added Friday, earlier if i can back to my studio to edit.

lol well kitty looks like she had fun with Jay. how happy was he afterwards?? lol

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back