• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

F or M image/video designations....is it just me?

mrmiguu

1st Level Red Feather
...or am i seeing that we don't ask people posting pics of women's feet or women ticklees to post the F designation in the subject line?

I've seen NUMEROUS guys railed for not putting M or whatever/M on a pic or video without the compulsory and blaring M warning (that's what it feels like, not just a category) and we seem to turn the other way when any woman's pic shows up without the designation. Are we displaying, but not SAYING, that we are a male-dominated and decidedly homophobic forum and we just want warnings of the probability of seeing a male body or body part so we don't get man-cooties?

One or our male members (I mean person, not body part!) posted some pics of his feet and another male member (person), correctly left a link in his thread to the following information:

Posting rule: Use Designations when posting images; f/f m/f, f/m etc
Hello folks,

When posting an image or link to this forum please use the correct designation for the image(s) in the subject line. We want to give folks a better idea of what they will be getting when they click on a thread. And if you put the right designations in it will save this forums mods a lot of work! Thanks!

Use what ever is correct. m/f, f/f, f/m... ff/f, fm/m whatever!

Myriads​

The above emphases are mine. The info doesn't say only for "men's images", but says ALL images. If we are meaning one thing and saying another and doing yet another, we should be clear and open about it and move on.

I NEVER see us do this for women's pics (which doesn't mean that it never happens...I just never see it)....we dance gloriously (and I've been doing it myself!) into our reverie about seeing their feet or other lovely parts and wax poetic about how cute and sexy they are and we don't walk our talk about letting each other know what they are about to see with the same equality of reporting that we ask of the few men who are brave enough in this forum to share part of themselves with us.

If we don't stick to this equality of reporting...which I don't see AT ALL...we are in effect walling off men from the community in a way that supports homophobia and heterosexism and degrades our sense of ultimate human sensual/sexual freedom of expression which this forum gives a strong nod to - and thankfully so.

Or is it just me?

I could not agree more,

Even though i prefer women myself this dose not mean at all that i am a homophobe.

in fact the site of a female dominating a male can be just as hot if not hotter than the opposite.

I believe that all images and videos should have the correct labeling. so that every post is fair. and keep in mind that we do have people of the homosexual variety in the forum and it is unfair not to carter to them as well.

I have always praised this forum for being open to its members. everyone of different sexuality can come in here and speak for one general fetish tickling no matter what kind it is.

~Powah:devil:

I don't feel at all that the TMF needs to cater to any gay people who may be members here. There are other forums that specifically cater to M/M tickling. Does anyone there try to post /F stuff? If so, what kind of response do they get? Remember, the TMF even began as */F in particular.

Personally, I don't care what people look at. I just think it's a bad idea to cater to different groups of people. Once it starts, where does it end?

Personally I don't see this as a big deal. We're not the U.N. trying to keep nations from going to war so the protocol doesn't have to be that precise.

Nobody ever seems to object to pictures of women, so what difference does it make if people don't designate those? Some people don't want to see pictures of men, for whatever reason, and they correctly point to the rules, and people generally comply. Problem solved.

I think you're cutting things pretty fine to say this might signify some kind of institutional bias.

That's just my personal opinion, not a policy statement. I encourage a discussion about this.

OK, I agree with what Jeff said. He used better and fancier words than me but thats kinda what I was trying to get out.

something else to consider

Sometimes proper names or other titles are used in lieu of formal designations.

If you see something like, "Sally gets tickled" or "My wife's feet" you can figure out what you going to see and wouldn't necessarily need a designation.

If people aren't complaining about f/f or m/f content it's because thats want they want to see or at least expect to see. I assume that an image, clip or story will be */f unless stated otherwise either using the suggested notation or through a reasonably descriptive thread name. I imagine that most people will feel the same.

Good practice would have everyone follow the notation in all circumstances but people are only likely to post a complaint when the content doesn't meet their expectations and m/m is a relatively specialized market that most people aren't interested in.

the way i see it, it doesnt actually cause a problem so does it really require any attention?

a large portion on people dont like to see males getting tickled so if it happens as a result of lack of information then they get annoyed and complain about it, that doesnt happen with clips of females being tickled so as unfair as it seems its not really worth policing it to that extent.

rules like this one are here pretty much to keep the peace, and people accidently downloading a clip of a female being tickled doesnt tend to cause a fuss.

i aint saying its fair, but i dont see any reason to change it if its not causeing a problem.

when in doubt...

I would imagine that a lot of people could eliminate the need for a designation with a more descriptive title, but maybe they just dont care. I often know what to expect when I see the name of the producer, maybe thats why I rarely bother with mine. I have always assumed that /F is the default position for this forum and I try to work anything interesting about it into the title.

If we really want to make sure we don't hurt anyone's feelings and since prior restraint is unconstitutional, we would have to remove ALL descriptions and assign each clip a random number. Let the fact that its tickling stand on its own. But then everyone would have to look at every clip no matter what, and far more people would be frustrated, irate and offended, the very definition of political correctness run amok.

spotman

Got it...from what's been said so far...

Yeah, it just seemed the designation practice was out of touch with the policy and it seemed unsaid that this is a */F forum, even though the numbers and stated desires point to that....nothing to do with "political correctness"...but with people-al correctness....it just seemed unequally applied and I wanted to be clear about what was being done or said. If I can judge by the responses....which chart along with what the practice is, it seems that it is just an unwritten thing and for clarity...my own!....seems very few others have/had this concern so far...that I could only ask the rule to be changed to designate if it's an image or video of a male getting tickled. That would make sense to me, but it seems it's not an issue anyway and everyone else gets it.

It was just me!.....or me and Powah (!)....and thanks for the clarity of the forum practice. Much appreciated that I can see better what it is. I thought TMF was trying to be something different than that and that ends up having been my own bias...so I get it. Thank you.

Last edited:
Yeah, it just seemed the designation practice was out of touch with the policy and it seemed unsaid that this is a */F forum, even though the numbers and stated desires point to that....nothing to do with "political correctness"...but with people-al correctness....it just seemed unequally applied and I wanted to be clear about what was being done or said. If I can judge by the responses....which chart along with what the practice is, it seems that it is just an unwritten thing and for clarity...my own!....seems very few others have/had this concern so far...that I could only ask the rule to be changed to designate if it's an image or video of a male getting tickled. That would make sense to me, but it seems it's not an issue anyway and everyone else gets it.

It was just me!.....or me and Powah (!)....and thanks for the clarity of the forum practice. Much appreciated that I can see better what it is. I thought TMF was trying to be something different than that and that ends up having been my own bias...so I get it. Thank you.

I'm with you on this, mrmiguu. I feel that the labeling system could do nothing but improve the quality of access at the TMF. I completely understand the choice to not actively enforce the system (it would certainly be monotonous and time-consuming for the moderators, and an enormous drain on time and sanity), but I don't see why others don't take the extra keystrokes required to label at the time of posting. I like to label my posts as clearly as I can while still being concise.

Then again, I also tend as a pedestrian to wait at red-light intersections even when there are no vehicles in sight. Call it silliness, call it respect for the ideal; either way, I don't expect others to refrain from jaywalking, but I'm pleased to see someone do so. This labeling issue is analogous for me.

--pj

Last edited:
I'm with you on this, mrmiguu. I feel that the labeling system could do nothing but improve the quality of access at the TMF. ......I also tend as a pedestrian to wait at red-light intersections even when there are no vehicles in sight. Call it silliness, call it respect for the ideal; either way, I don't expect others to refrain from jaywalking, but I'm pleased to see someone do so. This labeling issue is analogous for me.
--pj

I dig your analogy and appreciate also being understood. Thanks.

:woot::feets::smilelove (now is the preceding set of feet male or female.....?!):idunno:

funny how people only complain about the rules when its something they disagree with. not a snarky comment, as i agree with the original poster.

for me its more a case of courtesy .. personally i hate f/f so am always disappointed to see it, but hey ho

...or am i seeing that we don't ask people posting pics of women's feet or women ticklees to post the F designation in the subject line?

I've seen NUMEROUS guys railed for not putting M or whatever/M on a pic or video without the compulsory and blaring M warning (that's what it feels like, not just a category) and we seem to turn the other way when any woman's pic shows up without the designation. Are we displaying, but not SAYING, that we are a male-dominated and decidedly homophobic forum and we just want warnings of the probability of seeing a male body or body part so we don't get man-cooties?

One or our male members (I mean person, not body part!) posted some pics of his feet and another male member (person), correctly left a link in his thread to the following information:

Posting rule: Use Designations when posting images; f/f m/f, f/m etc
Hello folks,

When posting an image or link to this forum please use the correct designation for the image(s) in the subject line. We want to give folks a better idea of what they will be getting when they click on a thread. And if you put the right designations in it will save this forums mods a lot of work! Thanks!

Use what ever is correct. m/f, f/f, f/m... ff/f, fm/m whatever!

Myriads​

The above emphases are mine. The info doesn't say only for "men's images", but says ALL images. If we are meaning one thing and saying another and doing yet another, we should be clear and open about it and move on.

I NEVER see us do this for women's pics (which doesn't mean that it never happens...I just never see it)....we dance gloriously (and I've been doing it myself!) into our reverie about seeing their feet or other lovely parts and wax poetic about how cute and sexy they are and we don't walk our talk about letting each other know what they are about to see with the same equality of reporting that we ask of the few men who are brave enough in this forum to share part of themselves with us.

If we don't stick to this equality of reporting...which I don't see AT ALL...we are in effect walling off men from the community in a way that supports homophobia and heterosexism and degrades our sense of ultimate human sensual/sexual freedom of expression which this forum gives a strong nod to - and thankfully so.

Or is it just me?

the sane thing happened to me.
i put pictures of my feet on and got railed because of the lack of signage.

funny how people only complain about the rules when its something they disagree with. not a snarky comment, as i agree with the original poster.

for me its more a case of courtesy .. personally i hate f/f so am always disappointed to see it, but hey ho

T'anks faw da nod, Aunty....sorry you got railed, Wishfoot.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/5/2024
The TMF Welcome forum has a place for you to say hello to us! Take a moemnt and say Hi.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back