• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*/F - UB - Machine on Fujiko Mine - Lupin III Remake

Kalamos

Level of Lemon Feather
A remade version of the '70s seminal tickling scene, starring Lupin's part-time lover, Fujiko Mine, from the 50th year anniversary DVD.
These are two excerpt from the recently released anniversary DVD.

Should be brand new.
Enjoy.

Attachments

• anime tickle.mp4
    1.4 MB
  • anime_tickle.jpg
    anime_tickle.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 601
  • fujiko tickle.mp4
    4 MB
  • fujiko_tickling.jpg
    fujiko_tickling.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 640
Last edited:
I don't understand... they remade the tickling scene for a new release?

Sorry, what movie or episode is this of Lupin?
As spikedpsycho said, this should be from the season 5 continuity.
I am not sure where it should be placed, exactly.

Mother of god...
What wonderful thing did I do to deserve this?
You ate your greens.
And the nutritious broccoli paid you back in scores.

^_^

I don't understand... they remade the tickling scene for a new release?
They remade the original season one, first episode.
Remade and expanded upon, actually, because more villains from season one appear in the remade episode.
They also gave a new spin to the old tickling scene, but for some reason they took away some details, such as foot tickling, and added new ones, like the licking machines.

Overall, the new scene is zanier than the original, while the original one was darker but sexier, both in colour and tone.

I read it's more of a sequel to the first episode,
From what I could gather, an expanded upon respin of the first episode.
Besides, some of the cameoed villains were supposed to be dead or out commission, back in season one or two.
So, a retconned respin?

Well, that was fucking brilliant. Great find, Kalamos!
Thanks, but I deserve little credit: Solletickle, a fellow Italian artist, provided the info first, expanding upon what he found out here on TMF.

Also, I found out another user did post a longer version of this scene in the anime subforum, but for some reason decided to remove it, then put it back online.
Since it is also a mainstream scene, and one laden with nostalgia for some of us, I felt it belonged to mainstream forum too.
I don't know where the videos themselves come from though; some fanrip from the web.

^_^

I should explain some confusion:

This is from an anniversary special included on the japanese DVD of Lupin III Part 5, retelling the events of the very first episode of Lupin III Part 1, "Is Lupin Burning?!"

The title of the special is "Is Lupin Still Burning?!"

Thanks for sharing! I havent seen Lupin part V yet so this was a cool surprise! Very happy that they recreated this scene (although its a shame they couldnt have tickled her feet as well this time!)

Just a heads up for those not following the Huge Anime Tickle Thread, this special will be airing next week on Toonami, December 14th, at 3am

XD yeah I never seen it all so its gd lol hard to think which I'd better the re make or the original lol tickling scene with fuijiko in it lol

Definitely the remake (well, sequel, actually), because the original scene was very limited in its animation, plus this one is much longer.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back