• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

(?/f)

Jamandi

TMF Poster
This is my first attempt at using Poser so be nice. Actually I just got Poser today so just keep that in mind :cool: Feedback is welcome.

When the skeleton started touching her soles Betty knew she was in trouble...
tk4.jpg

For a first attempt using this media, what can anyone say other then "good job!". It doesn't look like its your first time, and since it is, thats to your credit. Good for you. Keep it up. :)

- Damien

Thanks for the feedback Celtic_Emperor :D . It took me like three hours to figure out how the damn thing worked so I could make a realistic person. If anyone ever needs pictures of women with broken arms and legs coming out of their head let me know I got plenty of em lol. Oh FYI, I got the model for the table thingy from http://comicbabecentral.com , they got some free downloads there for anyone else who is a beginner with Poser. It's a cool site and worth a click.

-Jamandi-

Thanks for the information. Although this isn't my style of artwork. I draw anime/manga style pictures. But I may get into using cg to color them in the future. :)

You can see some of my work on my group and here also.

Do you have any more plans for pictures now that you've finished this one?

- Damien

amazingly good for first time - excellent, cg stuff is beginning to grow on me :D

and i must say ROFL at signature - brilliant :p

Thanks for the support guys :D . I'm glad I can finally give back a little to the tickling community. Celtic_Emperor yes I am going to make some others, and hopefully I'll learn some new tricks on the way :) . Meachr, doh I changed my sig already but it will be back when my free trial of homestead times out lol.

-Jamandi-

Wow!:eek:

Impressive first attempt at using Poser.

Great job!

Nice work, Jamandi! I could have sworn Betty was real. Thanks! :D

P.S. Great sig, but I hope it isn't so big it gets pulled! Just a friendly warning. :p

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back