• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Face tickling, anyone?

Adam

1st Level Indigo Feather
Figured I'd continue my recent trend of "other places than just feet" posts. Anyone else think that it's adorable as all hell when playfully tickling under a chin, around the ears, cheekbones, neck and what have you? Most women, from my personal experience, tend to think that area is quite evil as well. :devil: I'll be interested to hear your thoughts on this topic.

I have been experimenting with my girlfriend with Face tickling and a Feather.

Some great places include the lips, the forehead, and jawline/top of neck. (ears didn't work with the feather, though blowing softly on them driver her wild.) Though it has the be a feather in order for it to be light enough to tickle, otherwise I am just poking her :D

I don't like face tickling, its always so annoying, like its when you have to sneeze and you can't. Maybe it would be better with a feather.

I like my face being touched but I think if my nose was tickled I would get aggravated pretty quickly and tell him to F off :blush: or slap his hand away.

I love my neck played with and nibbled and grabbed, now thats not stuff :D

I also can't bear the tickling inside the ear, horrible.

I absolutely love having my neck tickled especially when the tickler uses his facial hair!! Wild!

Interesting answers. It does seem that a good number of people find it more annoying/irritating than anything else, which is why I don't do it for too long. Perhaps it's more entertaining for us 'lers. Thank you for the input. :)

My face is ticklish with lighter touches. I go nuts when my neck is tickled. My nose is ticklish to very light sensations. It does kinda feel like you have to sneeze but can't, as was mentioned previously by lemoncake. I like it though. My ears, however, are the jackpot. I lose it. My Love will do this hum thing by the lobes. Not directly into the ear, as while that really tickles from the vibrations, it also aches afterwards. But upon the lobes, where he is getting both the lobe and the neck right there.

In fact, he hit there last night and for the first time, had me begging for him to stop! And like a good 'ler, he just grinned and then attacked the other side. I may have been begging, but I didn't use my safe word! ;)

I have always thought of face tickling as a way to annoy someone. Never considered it for anything but. I love me some annoying, though.

I used to know a girl that liked it when I'd trail a soft feather around her face and across her closed eyelids. She'd start giggling when I trailed in along the insides of her ears. Then I'd start tickling her nose and she'd completely lose it.

Ears/neck are super fun. Cheeks, nose, mouth...annoying..itchy...no thank you.

Pretty much this exactly. It's always really cute and playful and fun when my neck is tickled. And it's usually fairly erotic when my ears are tickled. But if you tickle the rest of my face, prepare to deal with my wrath.

Although many appear to not necessarilr like face tickling ,I find it to be quite torturous to the lee ....nothing like using a thin artists brush on a lee's ears ..under the chin and of course right under the nose ....never fails to get them begging ...

Hmmm for me I don't really like my nose tickled, I do like my face caressed and touched some by certain people, don't just like it from anyone to be honest, too intense, yes my face is a bit ticklish. I have to say I don't go for any face restraint device to be honest, don't go for ball gags or any kind of touch desensitization device -be honest. I like my bondage light and teasing and solid but not scary-like silk scarves, velcro underbed restraints in general most times if in playful tickling mood-at first to warm up-w hubby and in general when tickled by others.

I also do like bondage of idea of leather padded cuffs that release easy if need be and also like metal furry cuffs-but that is only for select few that I have build total trust and total emotional comfort level with -can't let anyone cuff and restrain me like that, so far just really been my hubby that has been allowed to restrain me like that, but sorry getting off topic.

Back to topic: the face tickling I like and really love and enjoy is pretty much like my ears and sides of my neck and back of my neck tickled to be honest, however it is very ticklish and sensitive and it can be a bit too intense so in general can't be tickled there too much. If I allow my ear lobes and sides of neck and back of neck tickled-only for a short time-w tools of fingertips and feather only in general, yes I do allow a few select others I have developed trust with to tickle my neck more but that is because I got a solid trust and a great comfort level with these select few. But yes having my earlobes and sides of neck and nape tickled is intense and feels really good and can be intense since it tickles so much-especially not just feather or fingertips-or pulsar toothbrush or chop stick but this especially goes for-facial hair-goatee or beard or both lightly trailing on sides of neck or nape-drives me crazy when tickled like that-makes me giggle and go tickle bonkers, but very intense can't take too much of that for long.

But I second giggles050 it is intense.:happyhop:

Any tickling above my shoulders is off limits-sorry.

It makes me panicky and I'll start to hyperventilate if I'm tickled there for a long time. The occasional neck rub or kiss is okay but it's just way too intense for me otherwise.

I feel unsafe when touched on my neck or anywhere near it. Automatically I feel like I'm being choked no matter what the situation.

Word to the wise stay away or I will punch you in the face.

I spose it's already been said, but yeah, neck and ears is sexy and fun, the nose and stuff is annoying. Lips can be fun though, I'll give you that :)

I don't tickle people's faces. Seems to me it would just annoy the Hell out of them, which isn't my thing. Ears and neck? Yes. Face? No.

What I will do, however, is after some playing, I like to gently trace the contours of a woman's face, as though drawing designs with my finger... It's not tickling, it's not meant to feel ticklish. It's just a sensual thing I do, along with cuddling and stroking. I find faces fascinating.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back