• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Facing? Running Away? And, Gone,. Forever?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Before Ross had his terrible Doctor's appointment, and his "Verbal War" with Kayley, Ross had discussed with Tim about them both scaling down both RossShell, and Tim's interests by 25 percent.

With Ross's now negative health news, Ross simply could not face that, not for at least a week.

Thus, Ross called Steve , a week earlier than he normally would have gone, and told Steve about all the trouble, both health and business wise in New York.

Naturally, Steve said. "We will figure out something to do,. come on down within the next two to three days"

Normally, Ross would not have "backed off" or backed down from a potential "animated discussion" with Kayley.

This time, he wanted to avoid such.

Ross went home, and gently brought up the discussion of an OKC trip.

Kayley, herself drained between the daily grind of dealing with the "bad students " in school, and her battles with Ross over Ross's health, was herself spent.

All Kayley said was.

"Okay, do what is best for you"

Ross thus called Mister P and Steve, and made a trip for two days later.

That night, kayley said.

"Can we call a truce so we can have some fun, or do you want to keep fighting?"

Ross stuck out his hand, which Kayley shook. "Truce"

They both undressed. Ross kissed Kayley from head to soles, but knew not to tickle her.

After that, Kayley hopped on Ross's pecker, and rode him as they both orgasmed.

As they held each other, Kayley said.

"Dont you understand, mister,. that I love you more than life itself? That is why I go so crazy when you do bad things with your health and in business" Kayley said, quietly, but with a point.

"I know, VP I am going to try, okay? Doctor B said it is emotional eating. Probably all the problems with RossShell" Ross said.

"Ross, partner, husband, and best friend. How many times have we discussed? RossShell is a company. It is just your job, whether its the same size it was before all this trouble hit, bigger, like it was before you got it back from Tazzio and was just RossCo, or ceases to exist. This VP is not going anywhere if you come home one night and tell me that you have to close RossShell. " Kayley said.

Ross sighed, and choked up. "Kale, I worked so hard to build that company, and then to get it back from Tazzio. If I lose it, I will feel like a failure" Ross said, his voice choking up.

"A failure in whose eyes ? You will feel like a failure if the Wall Street Journal says. "RossShell Corporation files for bankruptcy" Knowing you, even if that did happen, you would find some way to work out a bankruptcy plan, and keep some form of it that would still be called RossShell, and probably be like RossCo after you lost RossShell the first time to Tazzio. Vic will always be with you as long as you have a job for him. I will always be your wife, sleeping in the same bed, and living in any place you live. This melodrama that you have built up in your head because your company is not doing well, is just plain outrageous. Just see what happens, and most important, take care of Ross, internally, and in every which way. If you do that, life will be better, for you, and for us" Kayley said.

Ross sighed. "I hate it, but, to spare myself a serious health issues, and wars with my bride, I know that I might have no choice"

"Go to OKC, try to focus on something else, no RossShell, no emotional eating, eat smart, sleep well, do deals with Mister P and Steve, and have fun. Try to get into that potential quarter billion dollar deal. Maybe, between your health issues, and RossShell's troubles, they will try to push it along" Kayley said.

Ross piddled along in the office, downhearted over his health, and RossShell's seemingly never ending troubles.

That Monday morning, Ross kissed Kayley goodbye, promising to be home by Thursday at latest.

Ross took his flights to Dallas and OKC.

When Ross got to OKC, and went to the office.

"Hello, Good partner. Take your iced tea, and sit. This time, we will not be doing anemic deals, as we know you are sick of weak things at RossShell. This , could well be a windstorm, but in a good way. We are going to work on his quarter billion dollar deal if it kills us. We need it for a change of pace, and you need it for your emotional frame of mind with all of the hell you have been going through with RossShell this year" Steve said, optimistically.

Was that size deal true? How would it happen? Just how could the men make such a deal work? How long would it take if it did in fact happen?

That would all be seen.

"Can we call a truce so we can have some fun, or do you want to keep fighting?"

Ross stuck out his hand, which Kayley shook. "Truce"
A wise and pragmatic move.
We are going to work on his quarter billion dollar deal if it kills us.
Even for a billionaire, that is a big deal and well worth Ross's complete attention.

Neither Ross nor Kayley can stand the emotional pressure of their work, Ross with his problems at Ross Shell, them both being upset about Ross's health, and fighting,. Their "Stoic fierce character traits" do not serve either of them right at the present time.

The quarter billion dollar deal had been put on hold, mainly because of Ross's health (And the author with his R/L health problem the other day, simply forgetting to put it in

More to come over the weekend

What's New

5/31/2024
The TMF Chat Room is always busy. Stop in and see who is about!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back