• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fantasies about getting tickled by someone who doesn't speak your language?

ericw86

1st Level Red Feather
Lately I have been imagining what being tickled by someone I can't communicate with would be like. It sounds like a fun predicament, a girl who clearly has a tickle fetish of her own not being able to understand your pleas for mercy.

Lately I have been imagining what being tickled by someone I can't communicate with would be like. It sounds like a fun predicament, a girl who clearly has a tickle fetish of her own not being able to understand your pleas for mercy.
Interesting thought haha sounds fun!

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

Being gagged at 100% efficiency would be the same effect :p

I have fantasies of being tickled by half a dozen women from China who speak no language but Mandarin who are gossiping and joking among themselves as they tickle me to death. :eek:

I have fantasies of being tickled by half a dozen women from China who speak no language but Mandarin who are gossiping and joking among themselves as they tickle me to death. :eek:

Go to get a pedicure, it’s pretty much this! LOL

That is a hot fantasy. It’s even hotter that most WOULD likely understand, but could just make the excuse of “not speaking english”. Muahahaha....

I tried dating a Brazilian exchange student. She understood what tickling was but it never got further than "that's funny"

That is a hot fantasy. It’s even hotter that most WOULD likely understand, but could just make the excuse of “not speaking english”. Muahahaha....
This... all of the this right here.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

There was an old Realtickling video called TC 5066 wherein a female American military officer was tickle tortured by a vietnamese-speaking and quite cute Asian woman. The poor girl does not understand a word of what her interrogator is asking her. I think it will be right up your alley.

Most of the nail salons in my neighborhood are staffed by women from Korea, not China, but I do get your point. :D

Here in Beijing, they are staffed mostly by Chinese :p Sorry, had to :D

Being gagged at 100% efficiency would be the same effect :p

Not quite. Imagine you are being tickled by several people but you do not understand what they say to each other, what they have got in store for you, etc... It's not the same thing at all.

Most of the nail salons in my neighborhood are staffed by women from Korea, not China, but I do get your point. :D

Oh jeeze, yeah. I meant the gossiping in another language/tickling portion. Didn’t mean to wrongly assume anyone’s nationality!

I'm not sure I ever really thought about that before, but it sounds like it could be pretty awesome!

Never thought about this and I like it.

I like the idea of hearing people talk in another language about how they're going to tickle me, but I won't understand what their plans are.
They could probably tell if you wanted to be let go by your body language (if you weren't restrained enough) or the tone of your voice, though that doesn't mean they're gonna let you go. :p

I have cerebral palsy and my speech is poor, so an evil ler could easily claim she didn't understand me. lol

The evil ler in me often fantasizes about women I know, wife, ex-gfs, co-workers, etc. going on a trip overseas and getting kidnapped by someone foreign, tickling them insane...don't know why, it's really hot though.

The evil ler in me often fantasizes about women I know, wife, ex-gfs, co-workers, etc. going on a trip overseas and getting kidnapped by someone foreign, tickling them insane...don't know why, it's really hot though.
Wouldn't it be a nice idea to send some American tickling models here to Russia for tickle therapy by our female therapists who mostly don't know English at all? :)

Living in Taiwan, I get the opportunity to switch with locals in the BDSM scene. It's fun being piled on by three pretty lers who don't understand you but enjoy watching you squirm....

Wouldn't it be a nice idea to send some American tickling models here to Russia for tickle therapy by our female therapists who mostly don't know English at all? :)

Yes but mine are more along the lines of the movie Taken lol. Tourist kidnapped by a ring of demented ticklers.....

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back