• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

FANTASTICKLER FREE ILLUSTRATED E-ZINE LAUNCHED!

GhostOS

TMF Expert
WHAT'S THIS?? It's a free e-zine! :D FREE! FREE! Seriously, absolutely FREE, in case you thought I was joking. :)

An anthology of 6 ticklish tales, each one accompanied by a full-page, full-colour Illustration. 70 pages and over 30,000 words of hot sexy tickling action! WOW! We hope you enjoy, and let us know your thoughts once you had a chance to read it! :)

IT'S LAUNCH DAY, chaps!

Get your copy from the attachment,

Or alternatively, from the link here:

https://mega.nz/file/NLF2VKRY#FJy6L0ATrfJyJFZWd_CUECHx4HUOLv55R5XRvn82kQo

Attachments

• FTZine_Issue01.pdf
    7.4 MB · Views: 387
  • Fantastickler_Issue01_Cover.jpg
    Fantastickler_Issue01_Cover.jpg
    554.5 KB · Views: 295
Last edited:
Fantastic job on the visuals! Can't wait to read the stories :)

Good Lord, this is HUGE!!! It'll take the whole of the weekend just to start appreciating it! Will doubtless have to respond to these stories and all this artwork piecemeal... it's just too big to wait until I've completely finished it! Highest marks, GoS! Even unread, it's is an amazing achievement! More soon!

What a truly wonderful gift to the community. This sprawling tome of tickling art and stories is a treasure. A beautiful collaborative project with stunning production values and oodles of content. The art is gorgeous and richly detailed. While I have not yet had the time to dive into the plethora of fiction available, I will return once I have had the opportunity.

What a great way to kick off 2024!

BRAVO!

Congratulations to GHOSTOS and his fiendish band of contributors! This is an EPIC release!

Jim
MTJ Publishing

Fantastic job on the visuals! Can't wait to read the stories :)
Thank you! Do let us know what you think of them, I'm sure some of the other contributing writers are lurking around and curious about people's opinions too :)

Good Lord, this is HUGE!!! It'll take the whole of the weekend just to start appreciating it! Will doubtless have to respond to these stories and all this artwork piecemeal... it's just too big to wait until I've completely finished it! Highest marks, GoS! Even unread, it's is an amazing achievement! More soon!
No problem, I'll be looking forward to hear your thoughts on it! Thank you so much! :D

What a truly wonderful gift to the community. This sprawling tome of tickling art and stories is a treasure. A beautiful collaborative project with stunning production values and oodles of content. The art is gorgeous and richly detailed. While I have not yet had the time to dive into the plethora of fiction available, I will return once I have had the opportunity.

What a great way to kick off 2024!

BRAVO!

Congratulations to GHOSTOS and his fiendish band of contributors! This is an EPIC release!

Jim
MTJ Publishing
Thank you very much, my friend, very curious to hear what you think of the writing once you got a chance to read some of it. Certainly some of it is quite unusual, especially the contributions from Lord Insany and Robot Burns. :)

I enjoyed the subject and the tomb, but I just glanced over them quick.
Cool! :) I take it you're a fellow mummification bondage/tickling fan then ;) Khali will be interested to know you enjoyed her story, I'm always trying to convince her to write (and draw) more whenever we chat. She's got such a wicked imagination! :D

Cool! :) I take it you're a fellow mummification bondage/tickling fan then ;) Khali will be interested to know you enjoyed her story, I'm always trying to convince her to write (and draw) more whenever we chat. She's got such a wicked imagination! :D
Big fan of that bondage and also toe ties.

Amazing work all round! The illustrations are atmospheric and ticklishly cruel, and I'm happily working my way through all the stories. Thank you for releasing such a great magazine!

Amazing work all round! The illustrations are atmospheric and ticklishly cruel, and I'm happily working my way through all the stories. Thank you for releasing such a great magazine!
Oh wow, thank you so much! :D You know, as an artist I'm always terribly critical of my own work, never being quite sure if it hit the mark with the audience. It's great to hear you enjoyed those aspects of the zine so far. Once you had a chance to read all of it, do let us know which stories you enjoyed most, we're all very curious to find out what people's thoughts are :)

Just a reminder, for the people that may have missed or overlooked the release. :)

Attachments

• FT_Zine_Advert01.jpg
    FT_Zine_Advert01.jpg
    196.1 KB · Views: 212
Practically a week, and I'm living down to expectations by only just having finished with "The Subject of Dolores Fessler" last night (the first installment of a complete FantasTickler read-through)! Before launching into the immediate subject, let me first laud the publication as a whole: this e-zine delivers the slick sheen of a professional publication, with a generous bounty of content and sky-high presentation value! Considering the quality of the artwork, I'm put in mind of Heavy Metal magazine; the visual contributions certainly suffer no deficiency when set beside the genius works of Moebius or Richard Corben. As to the literature, I'm still barely testing the water, but am initially impressed with the varying approaches (including a bit of verse by "Robot Burns"... lol!) and shall endeavor to make more diligent progress through them in the coming weeks. Shall certainly examine the stories as quickly as a full schedule will allow and don't plan to quit until everything's been sampled.

As to your opening contribution, I find it quite revelatory! Aside from forum back-and-forth, I've never read anything you've written and had no idea your prose style was so compelling! "The Subject of Dolores Fessler" delivers powerful-to-point-of-overwhelming dystopian atmosphere and a distinct tone of despair which frequently finds itself at odds with any eroticism one might be tempted to feel. If the devil's in the details, angels may frequently be found there as well. Despite an aura of Auschwitz which starts at level 9 before proceeding to 12, one of my pet kinks did manage to cut through the gloom to arouse my on-edge sensibilities: the inflatable restraint system! I've always found inflatables (water beds, blow-up furniture, pool toys, balloons, etc.) to be irresistibly sensual, and the apperatus used on our nameless narrator is particularly good, securing as it does with layer after layer of jiggly latex, banding across her form in graduated snugness, as though winding her in the coils of some titanic serpent. Isolating the head and feet works well for me too; that's the way I prefer for feet to be presented in fetish scenarios, in isolated vulnerability, while the face remains open to provide anguished commentary. Another concept I found striking is the "The Wormery", where dehumanization is exaggerated to the point of species confusion. We've practically entered "Human Centipede" territory, though blessedly minus the boner-killer vulgarity of invasive surgery. The prospect of humans adopting their segmented inflato-skins as the default body type while questing blindly after exposed soles to suckle offers a horrific fascination that vies with the inevitable revultion factor. In upcoming visits to the Valserik Institute, I hope we may explore a few personal particulars: after spending the whole of the adventure with our first-person heroine, she never seems to exist as anything other than a cypher. This may have been intentional to convey the debilitating consequences of Dr. Fessler's abuse, but would probably deliver more impact if we came to know her as an individual. Additionally, even with the specter of Joseph Mengele leering over her shoulder, Dr. Fessler comes across as little more than a garden-variety dom. Delving further into her backstory... adding perhaps a few intriguing complexities and conflicted motives to her biography... would not be amiss in intensifying reader interest. Those niggling considerations aside, this opening salvo in your 34-gun salute to tickle-torture obliterates cynicism and sets a fine tone for the high-class sleaze that's certain to follow!

For reasons previously stated, the accompanying painting hits me where I live, rendering my fantasies even more palpable with its sweat-drenched vividness! Finding someone so restrained (or finding myself so) and helplessly open to any manner of titillating footsy perversion was a prime fantasy in my youth! These days, I doubt I'd have the energy for it. Even so, the mouth-watering temptation persists! That pert blonde, by the way, is just my type! If you can set me up with her, kindly do so!

Last edited:
Practically a week, and I'm living down to expectations by only just having finished with "The Subject of Dolores Fessler" last night (the first installment of a complete FantasTickler read-through)! Before launching into the immediate subject, let me first laud praise on the publication as a whole: this e-zine delivers the slick sheen of a professional publication, with a generous bounty of content and sky-high presentation value!
I shall not quote your entire post, but will of course reply to it in full here, as it is a most generous and insightful review! :D

You are right about the influence of Heavy Metal magazine. In my teenage years, one of my friends -another avid lover of the European continental style of comic books/graphic novels- would often let me borrow old copies of this magazine -though in its earlier French incarnation: Metal Hurlant. Reading through those volumes has left a deep impression on me that still resonates today. Another influence were of course the early tickling fiction anthologies by MTJ Publishing; and my goal was to combine the experience of the latter with the visually exciting presence of the former.

The story you've reviewed was indeed my very first attempt at writing a short tickling fiction story. Of course I have written my own fetish comic scripts as an auteur artist during the MTJ days, and I have written a small amount of fiction to accompany my "Gargalesia" art collection (and its ill-fated sister project, "Profundis"). Overall, I think I may have hammed up the doom-laden atmosphere too much, carried away as I was in the moment of writing, to the point where it almost enters the realm of the preposterous. But it is what it is, and I after many revisions I was satisfied enough to see it published.

My writing is a strange process, very intuitive, and, for the most part, very much train-of-thought. Usually I will start off with a vague concept (I say usually, as I've written several more stories since) without knowing where the narrative will go. The endpoint/resolution usually materializes as an idea somewhere in the middle of the process, and then its a matter of creating the tension arc between the start and end, and going back in to polish, and insert other ideas and concepts I thought of along the way. It seems to be a very organic process, letting the nether echelons of my mind dictate what need to be written, rather than trying to control the narrative. An almost Jungian approach to creating, I dare say.

The main character, was intentionally left as a "blank" for two reasons; first, indeed I wanted to get across the devastating effect the prolonged torments have on the Institute's captives' minds, almost entirely wiping their memories over time -this is a motif that will recur in future Valserik stories, and others. The second reason is that I wanted her to be a vessel for the reader to explore the world of the Institute almost from like a first-person videogame. So she had to be an "everywoman" onto which the reader could project themselves. She might make a return in future stories, but of that, I'm not sure. I have been writing a f/m Valserik story, which briefly features a blonde captive that could be her, but again, I like to keep things ambiguous, and leaving much up to the reader -and myself- to speculate about. Because the process is so organic and so intuitive, I find myself being as much a reader as I am a writer.

Dolores Fessler needs a backstory indeed, and I have the rough outlines written down already, and I hope to do a future story focused very much on her; her motives and her crimes. But she's a formidable presence within the lore of the Institute, and I'll have to do a lot more work on her to make her a bit more interesting than the average dominatrix -as you rightly pointed out. Yes, I did think of her as a "Mengele of tickle torture" but refrained from explicitly referring to that historical monster, as I didn't want to stray entirely into the realm of literary horror.

The Wormery and the Labyrinth are concepts I will devote stories to in the future. I do tend to leave "story hooks" in my writing. These are intentional, so they can act as connection points to link with other, future tales. This is especially true for the stories in the Gargalesian setting (which will see publication in future issues of FantasTickler magazine) forming an interwoven universe, with many cryptic references within itself and to the outside. And many of these references are not planned additions, merely things I will suddenly remember while writing, and they present themselves giving a unique flair to the story, and a cryptic meaning, and sometimes they might even determine the plot itself as I go along.

In the light of the above, the inflation-bondage devices are another interesting aspect. since this theme also emerged unplanned. There is something oddly alluring about it, I find too, myself, even though it isn't a major kink of mine. You bring up other, everyday items that are inflatables, and it makes me wonder, perhaps things that we perceived as "fun" at a younger age, can become fetish fuel when we grow up? Perhaps that could be true for tickling itself as well. The armchair psychologist in me is certainly intrigued by such an idea. Of course, I am well acquainted with fetish gear such as inflatable latex sleepsacks, from seeing them depicted in BDSM media, but it isn't a thing that usually features in my (art)work, so its sudden emergence in the flow of the story was interesting to say the least. :)

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back