• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fantasy Football

AmishTickler

Level of Quadruple Heliodor Feather
Wow! Did anyone's fantasy football teams stink it up as bad as mine did today? I have two different teams and they both are getting their asses kicked today. And I thought I drafted pretty well. lol Oh well, it's a long season, right? But damn, my teams were awful today.

I have 32 leagues. I did alright. That is probably because I had Drew Brees 6 TD's and 358 yards on lots of those teams. VERY VERY helpful.

In the TMF leagues ( I am in all four ) I am winning in three of the four at the moment.

So I didn't have a horrible day.

Also the lovely Sadira is winning in five of her seven leagues. Ironically, the two leagues she is losing, they are BOTH to me. It's that Drew Brees thing again. Sorry Sadira. :runningdog:

Doing pretty bad today in TMf league 2, but I have Brady and LT playing tomorrow.

On the flip side in the keeper league got damn Donovan got hurt and could not score more. and I have to face Brady and welker tomorrow. I just hope brady does well enough that he does not score enough to help Jug while the combo of LT and Brady help me in the other...asking to much?

Mixed bag for me. I'm way ahead in two leagues but am going to lose in my keeper league because Matt Schaub sucked and my tight end managed to LOSE me 5 points.

Doing pretty bad today in TMf league 2, but I have Brady and LT playing tomorrow.

On the flip side in the keeper league got damn Donovan got hurt and could not score more. and I have to face Brady and welker tomorrow. I just hope brady does well enough that he does not score enough to help Jug while the combo of LT and Brady help me in the other...asking to much?

Just a little bit. And you said point spreads were confusing.

Mixed bag for me. I'm way ahead in two leagues but am going to lose in my keeper league because Matt Schaub sucked and my tight end managed to LOSE me 5 points.

I'd probably feel bad for you if I wasn't matched up against you this week. :D

Just wait until Rivers and Jackson hook up tomorrow. You'll REALLY feel like toast then.

wow still have a qb and a wr playing?...ouch bald. well at least it is only week 1

I still have a good chance to win all 4 games. 2 are locks, and 2 I am ahead but a chance to lose both still.

Rob

I'm going to lose week one of the keeper league, but tonight Randy Moss is gonna lead me to a victory in the 2nd TMF League...*basks in the glory of having Moss, Harvin, and Fitzgerald on one team*

Gay losses are gay. My bench out performed like 50% of my roster in keeper. and in league 2 the guy I faced had one of those super weeks.

Iam bouncing back next week.

Well 3 and 1 this week. The only loss coming to Chaneda in the DEF only league (no IDP's) and I always stink in leagues with no IDP's, but I created a no Individual Defensive Players league because some that played last year did not like IDP's.

So, all the teams with IDP's won. A very successful first week I say. Very successful.

Be sure to tune in to the sports show tomorrow night...
LINK HERE:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/TMF-Radio/2009/09/16/TMF-Radio-Sports-4

Call in and smack talk or tell us you'll be doing much better next week.

Rob

Sorry I had to STOMP you in week 1; no I am not . Where is the guy who ran his mouth the whole time only to get beat in 1st week ?????????????????

He went to his corner with a BIG slice of HUMBLE PIE!!! LOL!!!

By the way, I play in 32 leagues and I won 23 of the 32 leagues in week one. Not bad. Could be better. I was 2-2 in the four TMF leagues including a not so shock beatdown of the Natural one who has a very hard time hanging with me even when I have a bad team. :neenerneener:

Sorry I had to STOMP you in week 1; no I am not . Where is the guy who ran his mouth the whole time only to get beat in 1st week ?????????????????

pfft everyone gets luck. You though got a bonafied miracle. which ever team it was that won against mine. congrats anyway. won't happen again.

Now I move on to robace...I am commin for ya.

pfft everyone gets luck. You though got a bonafied miracle. which ever team it was that won against mine. congrats anyway. won't happen again.

Now I move on to robace...I am commin for ya.

You are the boy who cried wolf....

I was Juggernaut in Dynasty league. You couldn`t beat my team, what in the world makes you think you can beat Robace???:headpat::headpat::headpat:

You are the boy who cried wolf....

I was Juggernaut in Dynasty league. You couldn`t beat my team, what in the world makes you think you can beat Robace???:headpat::headpat::headpat:

lol if any of my players that I had put in had actually finished there games you would not be getting so cocky.

I have the up most confidence I will win games, does not matter what haters like you think.

lol if any of my players that I had put in had actually finished there games you would not be getting so cocky.

I have the up most confidence I will win games, does not matter what haters like you think.

But they didn't finish their games as a result you lost. You said you were going to win and you did not. So your mouth wrote a check that your team did not cash. So stop making excuses and deal with it. You lost and that is the bottomline.

But they didn't finish their games as a result you lost. You said you were going to win and you did not. So your mouth wrote a check that your team did not cash. So stop making excuses and deal with it. You lost and that is the bottomline.

if my whole team played through there whole games and I lost then yeah I would have excepted the loss and shut up. You saying you did not win through extra luck is just no. If you want to keep talking about it I am going to keep talking about it.

if my whole team played through there whole games and I lost then yeah I would have excepted the loss and shut up. You saying you did not win through extra luck is just no. If you want to keep talking about it I am going to keep talking about it.

You lost. Stop making excuses and take you loss like a man. Like I said before, your mouth wrote a check that your team did not cash. I lost in 9 of my 32 leagues and have not made an excuse on any of the 9. Just suck it up and deal with it. Go out there and win if you can next week. But be honest, you can be beaten because you were beaten. Excuses are like assholes everyone has one. And it appears like you have both.

You lost. Stop making excuses and take you loss like a man. Like I said before, your mouth wrote a check that your team did not cash. I lost in 9 of my 32 leagues and have not made an excuse on any of the 9. Just suck it up and deal with it. Go out there and win if you can next week. But be honest, you can be beaten because you were beaten. Excuses are like assholes everyone has one. And it appears like you have both.

I already congratulated you. I never once said I was "unbeatable". and I guess since everyone has one and you called me one, you must be an asshole too. That was cute by the way. Next time around will be a different story.

I already congratulated you. I never once said I was "unbeatable". and I guess since everyone has one and you called me one, you must be an asshole too. That was cute by the way. Next time around will be a different story.

Since I wasn't the one who beat you, you congratulated the wrong asshole. But it was funny nonetheless. And thanks, I am sure I will beat you though.

I am the one that beat U . You did tell EVERYONE you were unbeatable; over and over and over and over etc. etc. etc. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Congratz to all you assholes. And better luck next week to the rest of you assholes. :p

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back