• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fantasy Frontier Second Interlude 3

lostonezero

TMF Expert
Nadia, Syrielle, Elvina, Serena, Marie, Rui, Fuyu and the other main characters of Fantasy Frontier DiD/Tickling comic are in seach of the third ancient artifact, after the events of Fantasy Frontier Second Chapter 6 but it seems that Syrielle mother, formely the Queen of elves Sheila, want to know where her daughters are ;) That's why she heads to the snow village where they were last seen…too bad a certain orcess innkeeper doesn't isn't so happy to welcome a royal highness ;) The comic is not heavy on tickling scenes but I do hope you like it^_^ Here is it for free reading, Fantasy Frontier Second - Interlude 3, and if you liked check out the Fantasy Frontier comics website :)
Pages 1-5/10:

Last edited:
Wooow, the more I see of Ortega, the more in love with her character I get. That massage session made for quite the nice scene. Such a creative combination of gag and blindfold for Sheila! Between that and the oiling up and subsequent tickling of her dainty feet, I gotta say this is one of my favorite tickling scenes from you guys yet. :D

Interesting to see how Sheila acts. She's like a combination of her daughters as far as attitude goes...which oddly reminds me strongly of Elvina's usual demeanor.

Poor Ortega though, she can never catch a break it seems. =P

oh boy, this is gonna be interesting! The story always gets better even if there isn't much tickling!!!

If you'd allow a tiny bit of critique: it seems that for the past one or two years everyone's gained "fat feet", the balls of the feet looking particularly plump. I normally wouln't mention it because, hey, you choose your style, but I seem to recall that you didn't always use to draw like that. A lot of your old artwork has more normal-looking feet or ones that match the character's age and body type. Could it be a habit that you have picked up?

Ortega is stealing my heart, even if she has orcish man-hands (though she has competition). Poor thing just seems caught up in a lot of trouble. She seemed like she'd be a "baddie", but this interlude puts her in a different light. She just wants her romance novel lol. Liked seeing her in civilian clothes, that was a nice surprise.

I can see where the girls get their wonderful traits from. Sheila has quite the pompous attitude of the dark elves. Cute feet and attractive dark skin, and of course a mage, but that personality - meh.

Another fun interlude for all to read. Short, but enjoyable.

If you'd allow a tiny bit of critique: it seems that for the past one or two years everyone's gained "fat feet", the balls of the feet looking particularly plump. I normally wouln't mention it because, hey, you choose your style, but I seem to recall that you didn't always use to draw like that. A lot of your old artwork has more normal-looking feet or ones that match the character's age and body type. Could it be a habit that you have picked up?
Thanks for the critic! I'll put more attention in that detail in the future!

Ortega is stealing my heart, even if she has orcish man-hands (though she has competition). Poor thing just seems caught up in a lot of trouble. She seemed like she'd be a "baddie", but this interlude puts her in a different light. She just wants her romance novel lol. Liked seeing her in civilian clothes, that was a nice surprise.

I can see where the girls get their wonderful traits from. Sheila has quite the pompous attitude of the dark elves. Cute feet and attractive dark skin, and of course a mage, but that personality - meh.

Another fun interlude for all to read. Short, but enjoyable.

Many many thanks, glad you liked it!

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back