• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fantasy of tickling Nicki Minaj. Anybody, besidds me?

AlishaTickles

I've asked this before, but I must ask again. Who else, besides me, thinks it would be hella fun to tickle Nicki Minaj? :p She has that Barbie attitude, and a pretty cute giggle. Any thoughts? I'd love to hear your responses, and where you would attempt to tickle her. I personally would try her armpits and thighs ;)

nicki-minaj.jpg

nicki-nicki-minaj-18576319-1280-960.jpg

Definitelly i would tickle her feet and butt, she have a nice butt ;). I will use my fingers and many tools to tickel her. Wanna help me with that? ;)

I agree with you that she has a cute giggle, but she doesn't really do it for me. Not on my tickle fantasy list.

I'd rather be tickled by her.

nicki-minaj-anaconda.jpg

nicki-minaj.jpg

Nicki-Minaj:-Anaconda-Music-Video-and-Screencaps-23-720x540.jpg

111014-music-nicki-minaj-performs-mtv-emas.jpg

Attachments

• nicki-minaj-anaconda.jpg
    nicki-minaj-anaconda.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 10
Oh, without a doubt I would tickle Nicki Minaj. She's like that out of control bitch that you have to punish from time to time. I would strip her completely naked and tickle her from head to toe, paying special attention to her big ass, bare-feet, nipples and breasts!

I've asked this before, but I must ask again. Who else, besides me, thinks it would be hella fun to tickle Nicki Minaj? :p She has that Barbie attitude, and a pretty cute giggle. Any thoughts? I'd love to hear your responses, and where you would attempt to tickle her. I personally would try her armpits and thighs ;)

View attachment 429291

View attachment 429292

Speaking of femcees, I would personally love a shot at Azealia Banks. Anyone with me here?

Azealia Banks.jpg

Naked, oiled up and strung from the ceiling with a big red ball gag between her teeth - I'd tickle her tits, underarms and ass for HOURS.

View attachment 429291

View attachment 429292

Good choices! Both SUPER ticklish spots!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back